Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Submit Or Not To Submit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Or Not To Submit (708 Views)

Where To Submit CV Around Lekki And VI / Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv / I Was Able To Submit My Cv With Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Or Not To Submit by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2012
Hello, I participated in the UACN aptitude test and was told by one of the officials 10s to the end of my session to click the submit tab or score zero. I was grateful for that advise as expected. A very good friend of mine did not click the submit button and wants to find out if it means her score will not be recorded.
Re: Submit Or Not To Submit by 234GT(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
I dont think your friend would score zero. I did first bank 3-minute quiz by workforce. I did not submit within the 3-minute time frame and I thought I was out. To my surprise, I was called for the next stage.
Re: Submit Or Not To Submit by folaonhigh(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
Please does workforce still doing first bank recruitment?
Re: Submit Or Not To Submit by 234GT(m): 6:50am On Apr 10, 2012
folaonhigh: Please does workforce still doing first bank recruitment?
workforce is currently recruiting for first bank. The test was conducted in February and those who wrote it have not heard anything after the test.

(1) (Reply)

Female Househelps And Nanny Needed Salary 15k / Get Reistered For Make Up, Usher And Catering Services / Job In A Telecomms Company Here In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.