Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Problems (PART 4) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Problems (PART 4) (1165 Views)

My Problems (PART 8) / My Problems (PART 7) / My Problems (PART 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problems (PART 4) by willsman(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
ATTENTION: For those who have been asking where the MouthAction, Part 1 & 2 of the same thing i am into should search for them in the ' Dating And Meet-UP Zon' for more eduction free of charge on the issues and possibly comment positively and constructively for the sake of love. Now listen, where are those that called them selves Big time single matured ladies and their folks known as Sugar mummies here? Naturally, i know that some members of this platform that feel they are smart or wise are trying to hijack the trend by telling both sexes to pay huge amount of money before they could get what they need as far as what i am looking for are concerned without knowing that my own is like dual carage way where nothing hinders your journey to and fro okay? It is just a matter of making up your mind, challenge your spirit, say it the way you need it and before you it you and i are talking on 0803 515 85 61. I am and must be against those that are saying that you should come and register before they give you a handsome and energetic young man like me for your intimate satisfaction and that's what 'ROMANCE' is preaching here so that those that are looking for registration fees will carry shame on their heads right? I still suggest that it is the power of men to tell women what and what they need focusing on intimacy meaning it gonna be the smart Sugar mummy(ies) that would have their smooth playing ground and my strong 'MAN' must make sure it screw them where they must not fail to beg me for more, more, more and more, isn't it? There are ladies here i have read their contributions similar to what i need and wonder why they are not asking me questions. Just like what i said in the Part 3 concerning toys evil folks buy for their sexual pleasure as if they enjoy what they do with man made objects thereby calling us fools. There's nothing wrong in searching and he who searches shall find and i must find one day. My electronic mail addres is still williamsmike90@yahoo.com. Ther
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by willsman(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2012
Serious and constructive comments are needed here nairalanders and Sugar mummies.
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by willsman(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2012
So, it means that Sugar mummies that have been mingling on this site are lazy right? If not so, what are they waiting for?
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by willsman(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2012
No comments here, why?
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2012
^Because u a mad man

Asiwin!
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by Killz3(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2012
willsman: No comments here, why?
Why you talking to yourself? Are you discombobulated?

Re: My Problems (PART 4) by willsman(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
It is not Kangaroo i need here okay? I am sorry for the folk that uploaded such picture here. A nice Sugar mummy is needed or a matured single lady please.
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by willsman(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
@Idowuogbo, i am not a mad man okay? What i need here is love and stop the insult right? We are here for first class education and it is those that have brain that will capture the things here. Enough is enough please.
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by Chimezie198(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
Wots going on here
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by willsman(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
@Killz, are you an animal now? Tell me please.
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by willsman(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2012
I need more posts here please.
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2012
It is official, the OP has lost whatever is left of his mind
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
@op,
Ur problems get part? Na wa o. U knw i laugh more on romance section than jokes grin
Re: My Problems (PART 4) by willsman(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2012
It is me in me that makes me the real me i am. Nothing is wrong with me at all. And that is one thing with we blacks in this part of the planet. When someone is busy looking or trying to discover something new, others will be saying that the folk is not serious but should the folk hit it well every body will be saying oh, that man is sensible. Contribute constructively please.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Meet Desola / Calabar Connection / Meet Naija Singles @ Oniru Private BeachRave:December Edition...This Saturday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.