Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Networking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Networking (834 Views)

Networking Business: Forever Living Products / How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business / High Street Market Place - Importation Made Easy, Networking Redefined! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Networking by Floomer99(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2007
I want to start a business and to do that, I need to build contacts--in Africa. Where would be a good place to start?
Re: Networking by slim49z(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2007
Floomer99:

I want to start a business and to do that, I need to build contacts--in Africa. Where would be a good place to start?

Well, it depends on wt you want with the business. Could you throw more light on what you really want? smiley

Good luck to you,
slim wink
Re: Networking by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2007
Why not post a summary of your business plan here and see who might be interested?
Re: Networking by kilankopa: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2007
Hi,
Please i'm new to this site registered by a friend. Please mail me about how to post things for other members to read, here is my box (kilanko_oluwasegun_paul@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

I Need N500,000 To Start A Biz And I Have A Collateral Worth 1m, A Babyboy Car / How Does Uba's Cashfast Work? / How To Finace My Small Scale Industry? Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.