Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Is This Destiny? - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Is This Destiny? (824 Views)

♬♪voice From Destiny By ♪♪jammy Da Poet'♬♩ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Destiny? by kinglarry(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2006
TO AFOLABI OMISORE (RIP)

When a good man die early
And a bad man live longer
I've been thinking about the cause
But can we say its a destiny?

When demanted person have longer life
And a healthy man die premasurely
I mean the cause I never know
Can that one also be tailored to destiny?

When a lazy and no future ambition youth live to do nothing
And a promising and hardworking one feeds the worm
Does that mean that grave love wise men more than a fool?
Oh destiny if you are responsible just tell me

There are many things I never know
There are millions of questions I keep asking
And I know God knows everything
But do you believe in destiny?

Copyright ©2006 Kinglarry
Re: Is This Destiny? by mj(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2006
Its really not destiny,We live in a world of evils so the odd happens.Your destiny is in your hands,U decide what u want to do.have fun.MJ
Re: Is This Destiny? by pacheco: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2006
the poem is wonderful i guess u really liked the person b4 he passed on. keep it up.
Re: Is This Destiny? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2006
This reminds me of my best friend who died when I was in JSS 1 cry cry cry
Re: Is This Destiny? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:30pm On May 26, 2006
its really sad when we loose people that were really close to our heart.like i can still remember when i lost my friend {ladi}who was so close to me then in secondary school,we where boarders and she had to go for a weekend because a cousin of hers was having her wedding.we were together till she was picked that friday evening.on sartuday afternoon her sister came to tell us in school that on ladi's way for the church service,her car was involved in a ghastly motor accident and she lost so much blood and she could not survive.it was so sad.and till now am still mourning the loss of a true friend.and just few weeks a go i lost an uncle.so we all loose loved onesthese are things that cant be controlled i dont really know what to say again, cryam feeling so sad sad inside. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is This Destiny? by Seun(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2006
sad
Re: Is This Destiny? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:19pm On May 26, 2006
cry

(1) (Reply)

The Morning After / Love Poem For All / Bird And Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.