Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:42 AM

Need A Solution! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need A Solution! (680 Views)

This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers / Request A Solution And Get It Done FREE / Finally A Solution To Slow Internet Connection Speed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Solution! by enyitex: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2007
I need help. When I log into my yahoo mail box, I will see my mails but if I try to open it ,only the sender's and receiver's address as well as the subject of the mail will show but the actual message will not display. please do any body in the house know the cause of this problem and the solution. please help urgently!
Re: Need A Solution! by mmonwuba(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2007
whats up!!! tha last time i had that issue, there was a virus on my system. there are some short strings of commands for restoring all those but from what i can see about you, back up your files and settings and FORMAT the hard disk.
thats sounds harsh, but sorry!!! or try a good antivirus, might work, i dont know.

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth Software / Re: Spyware On My Laptop / Memory Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.