Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Who Is Rachel Wang? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Who Is Rachel Wang? (2004 Views)

Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? / Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG / Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Rachel Wang? by Funkymallam(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2012
Dear fans of Techmart, who have had direct dealings with this Rachel Wang from China.

If any, pls do share ur experiences so as to help others around. We need to knw how genuie she is and how original her products.

Thnx.
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by azpekuliar: 3:32pm On May 01, 2012
You beat me to it bro. We need some reviews/testimonials. Her threads and offers are so in my face. Who else noticed that 'mobile' is spelt 'miobile' on her site? cheesy
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by Funkymallam(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2012
azpekuliar: You beat me to it bro. We need some reviews/testimonials. Her threads and offers are so in my face. Who else noticed that 'mobile' is spelt 'miobile' on her site? cheesy

I can ignore the miobile spelling cus chinese and their funny english.

Want to unmask her.
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by aieromon(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2012
She's just a Chinese lady looking for business opportunities.
Pardon her use of English and of course do business at your risk.
She seems determined to breakthrough in Nigeria and I wish her the best.
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by Funkymallam(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2012
aieromon: She's just a Chinese lady looking for business opportunities.
Pardon her use of English and of course do business at your risk.
She seems determined to breakthrough in Nigeria and I wish her the best.

Thanx man.

Just want to knw who have done biz wit her cus her prices are tempting.
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 01, 2012
Shine your eyes!!!!!!! That's all I av to say.
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by yahoo2(m): 12:03am On May 02, 2012
@poster, you must understand that she sells chinko phones not original o, hence the cheapness.china phones abound here in Nigeria, why go look for it overseas?
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by Fhemmmy: 12:42am On May 02, 2012
tumababa: Shine your eyes!!!!!!! That's all I av to say.

I love that, the Chinese people are the worst fraudster you could ever come across
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by Nobody: 8:32am On May 04, 2012
yahoo!:
@poster, you must understand that she sells chinko phones not original o, hence the cheapness.china phones abound here in Nigeria, why go look for it overseas?

I mailed her and she said d iphone has every feature including TV, fm radio. That says it all
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by Funkymallam(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2012
tumababa:

I mailed her and she said d iphone has every feature including TV, fm radio. That says it all

grin grin grin TV?
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by Funkymallam(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2012
Any info?
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by gaffer: 12:29pm On May 07, 2012
Lol, an iphone with Tv? Well u should all know that china manufactures almost any computer hardwares and accessories. I don't see anything wrong in advertising her products, but becarefull in your dealings and transaction pertaining quality of her products.
She is a friend of mine on Nairaland, but have not done biz with her yet.
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by aieromon(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2012
Any testimonies yet?
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by Funkymallam(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2012
aieromon: Any testimonies yet?

Non yet my brother.
Still waiting....
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by Ogetogeo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Who Is Rachel Wang? by domack99(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
I wanted to do business with her too,but seems no one has done business with since about five months that this topic was posted. Through my conversasion with her on email, i could see she has offices in Lagos and Kano. Am not in any of these cities so i can't confirm. She seems to also run accounts with Fedelity, Diamond, FCMB and Zenith banks. With the name Huafei Logistic Nigeria Limited.

Office Address
Tel:01-7767678 Gsm:08056787878

Email: haufeilagos@yahoo.com.cn

网址:www.loghf.com

Lagos Office:

33,Mobolaji Johnson Road, Oregun, Eleganza Complex(Honda), Ikeja, Lagos

Kano Office:

1, Bompai Road, Opposite Central Hotel, Kano

(1) (Reply)

Identity Card Design Software (card Studio Tm By Zebra) / Clean Uk-used Laptops For Sale Wit Waranty. You Are A Click Away. Click N Choose / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.