Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,325 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 PM

Programmers, Pls Help ! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers, Pls Help ! (860 Views)

Programmers Pls Help / Java Programmers Pls Your Help Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programmers, Pls Help ! by rowlandwhy: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2007
hi programmers,
Please can someone help me out with this questions,
1. What are the differences btw windows 98 and windows 2000?
2. What are the differences btw Windows 2000 and Windows XP.

Thanks for ur quick response and assistance.
Re: Programmers, Pls Help ! by SmartK1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2007
Windows 98 and Windows Me are based on the popular Microsoft Windows 95 Operating System, and are designed for the consumer market. Windows 95/98 were designed for backward compatibility with older DOS and 16bit programs, as well as providing a platform for the newer (back in 1995) 32 bit programs. Although many companies use both Windows 95 and Windows 98, these Operating Systems lack the security and stability of Windows NT/2000. However, Windows 95/98/Me is compatible with more software (including games) and hardware. It is important to remember that Windows 2000 is designed for the corporate environment, and not the average home user.
ref: http://labmice.techtarget.com/FAQ/win2000faq.htm

Learn to google this type of questions.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Logging In Problem: I'm Using Php And Mysql / What Is The Problem / I Need The Help Of Programmin Whizkids To Come Invade My World With Basic Program Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.