Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

End - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / End (555 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 08, 2012
As i was brought into this world crying,people all around me were smiling,in my thought i wondered,why were this people smiling?"is it because i was naked?or because my tears were funny?",couldn't understand why,again and again i keep asking myself this same question,but i keep getting no reply.Moments came and gone,some fantastic,some dissapointing,lovers came,haters came,some cool,some crazy,they never stayed,"why do they always leave?"?thats the question i ask myself over and over again,why cant they remain like this?why cant they always be like this?...nw at the end,everything seems to be dawning on me,i now seem to understand it all,now is all clear,now my thinking cap now working,but isn't it too late,my horizon broaden at extra time,people have come and go,some memories gone while some stayed,now i bow my head down in digust,verily i shout alas!,how time runs faster than usain bolt,now i know the reason why they were smiling and i crying,oh their hopes shattered,their visions wasted,their hopes of a hero born,a success being brought into a world of failure,a survival in a world of agony,a person of great character,great panache now i look back,and all i see are wasted years,wasted journey,a life used to chase shadows i cry so loud,my tears so bitter,my eyes swollen,my head spinning all i see around me are unfruitful souls,souls which i could have made fruitful,oh what a shameful life,i bow down my head once agan and i shout at the top of my voice alas!,is this the end of it all,is it not too late,i came into this world crying and i would go back crying,oh wat a wasted life,a journey of dissapointment.
Re: End by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 08, 2012
All i need is for good critics of nairaland to bash this writeup

(1) (Reply)

Follow The Yellow Brick Road. / Contact Me For Your Comics / MUST READ!! Don't Die A Copy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.