Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Software Development or Website Development, Which Do You Prefer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Software Development or Website Development, Which Do You Prefer? (621 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / Free Fiverr Marketing Training -Make Money Online Without Investment Or Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software Development or Website Development, Which Do You Prefer? by Timileyin(m): 1:29am On May 10, 2012
as for me shaa o, developing softwares hoping that the Nigeria market will just embraces it and start dropping cash is a wrong idea.
Re: Software Development or Website Development, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 10, 2012
it depends Software Development are actually much more expensive and usually hard to upgrade but i prefer Software Development anytime even though i hardly know my C# like that, because they ave unlimited resources to play with unlike the Web Development with limited factors, but Web Dev puts money in my pocket, so hey go with the market demand i guess, Mobile is the next platform soon.
Re: Software Development or Website Development, Which Do You Prefer? by DAvIt0(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2012
WELL SAID @PC GURU BUH ME JEZ DEY START WEB ISH

(1) (Reply)

To All The Webgurus In Da House / How To Make Money Online / Voting For The Nigerian Blog Awards Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.