Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / . (3464 Views)

Obama Bans Daughters From Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:53am On May 12, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 12, 2012
wow!!! That's completely cool!!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 12, 2012
fewj: President Barack Obama recently changed his stance on same sex marriage, it got me baffled but see what this website had to say shocked shocked shocked
http://www.nigerianewsdesk.com/obamas-daughters-may-be-lesbians/

Just shut the Bleep up and quit spewing out shits about the innocent little girls.

As for Obama, does this mean that after he is out of office he will get a divorce to spend his retirement with his long time boyfriend. His sudden stance on same sex marriage is kinda corny to me and God if he is using this to get vote, he is just being an arsshole. I was going to vote for Ron Paul but since he's not in anymore Ima go for that Nigga. I hate Romney
Re: . by Rockstate: 6:54pm On May 12, 2012
Am smelling ILUMINATI it must have been their rules to turn being upside down ave u 4goten election is around the corneq!!!
Re: . by Rockstate: 6:54pm On May 12, 2012
Am smelling ILUMINATI it must have been their rules to turn being upside down ave u 4goten election is around the corner!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Just shut the Bleep up and quit spewing out shits about the innocent little girls.

As for Obama, does this mean that after he is out of office he will get a divorce to spend his retirement with his long time boyfriend. His sudden stance on same sex marriage is kinda corny to me and God if he is using this to get vote, he is just being an arsshole. I was going to vote for Ron Paul but since he's not in anymore Ima go for that Nigga. I hate Romney

@reality, i didn't write the article, but did you even care to read it? ehh? before u insult your shameless father who did not train you properly!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 12, 2012
fewj:

@reality, i didn't write the article, but did you even care to read it? ehh? before u insult your shameless father who did not train you properly!!!

No nigga. Send my middle finger to your father inseatd. Son of a btch.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 12, 2012
fewj: President Barack Obama recently changed his stance on same sex marriage, it got me baffled but see what this website had to say shocked shocked shocked
http://www.nigerianewsdesk.com/obamas-daughters-may-be-lesbians/

The pathetic measure ppl go through to get their blogs some views.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 12, 2012
REALITY101:

WHOA!! WTF?! grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

The pathetic measure ppl go through to get their blogs some views.

Tell me about it
Re: . by tellwisdom: 8:33pm On May 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin guys abusing their fathers
Re: . by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 12, 2012
tellwisdom: grin grin grin grin guys abusing their fathers

cheesy all good brov. . I don't care cuz I'm sure as hell that none of em motherrfuccker can nor will ever get the chance to talk shit to my fam in real life, so let em enjoy the internet freedom edioticism lol

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 12, 2012
REALITY101:

cheesy all good brov. . I don't care cuz[size=18pt] I'm sure as hell that none of em motherrfuccker can nor will ever get the chance to talk shit to my fam in real life, so let em enjoy the internet freedom edioticism lol[/size]

OK!!
EXACTLY!! cool
Re: . by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

OK!!
EXACTLY!! cool

Lol! All of us actually lmao
Re: . by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 12, 2012
well for those who didn't read the article, here's what i understood from the article after plenty arguments with friends at the office and comments so far grin,
1. Obama's decision is corny (thanks to REALITY101) you can't base such a big decision on the opinion of your daughters! and am glad am not the only one who came to such a conclusion see Sarah Palin's daughters opinion: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/bristol-palin-has-a-bone-to-pick-with-obama-over-gay-marriage/

2. The blogger never said he was sure, he used the word may and referred to an old yahoo answers post of 4 years old which also never said the girls were lesbians

3. But how can the President of the United States, who was opposed to this believe for years come up one night on TV to say his daughters who have friends that have gay and lesbian parents have changed his opinion? his daughters, teenage daughters are now helping their father decide same sex marriage? duh.. there MAY be something fishy!

I thought this was worth the argument and public opinion!
But someone who thought the decision was corny used the F word on me......lol
Re: . by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 12, 2012
fewj: well for those who didn't read the article, here's what i understood from the article after plenty arguments with friends at the office and comments so far grin,
1. Obama's decision is corny (thanks to REALITY101) you can't base such a big decision on the opinion of your daughters! and am glad am not the only one who came to such a conclusion see Sarah Palin's daughters opinion: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/bristol-palin-has-a-bone-to-pick-with-obama-over-gay-marriage/

2. The blogger never said he was sure, he used the word may and referred to an old yahoo answers post of 4 years old which also never said the girls were lesbians

3. But how can the President of the United States, who was opposed to this believe for years come up one night on TV to say his daughters who have friends that have gay and lesbian parents have changed his opinion? his daughters, teenage daughters are now helping their father decide same sex marriage? duh.. there MAY be something fishy!

I thought this was worth the argument and public opinion!
But someone who thought the decision was corny used the F word on me......lol

Yea from someone who called my pops out.

"So let's get this right - BrissHole Palin thinks it's perfectly OK for her own Mother to pretend to give birth to her own defective firstborn, but somehow the President agreeing with 80 % of the rest of educated Americans is wrong ??
Who really CARES what this airheaded hole thinks about? Hypocrediot runs in Palin's.

I'm still not in support of President Obama's stance on this ish. It is somewhat disappointing. And I still think its corny.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Yea from someone who called my pops out.

"So let's get this right - BrissHole Palin thinks it's perfectly OK for her own Mother to pretend to give birth to her own defective firstborn, but somehow the President agreeing with 80 % of the rest of educated Americans is wrong ??
Who really CARES what this airheaded hole thinks about? Hypocrediot runs in Palin's.

I'm still not in support of President Obama's stance on this ish. It is somewhat disappointing. And I still think its corny.

Mr President never said he was agreeing, he said he was changing his mind based on the beliefs of his daughters, please read the post, articles referring to people like Palin are currently all over the internet, there's even a video of the president saying his daughters influenced his decision, that fact is what troubles me and i believe its why the blogger suspected he was preparing a soft-landing for his possibly lesbian daughters. If he is seen to be opposed to same sex marriage and if ever such a thing is discovered about any or both of his daughters, the damage would kill his presidency... what do you think?
Re: . by 2sexy(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2012
REALITY101:

at real.. Hope you are not a nigerian? If you are, no eva step ya foot 4my country o.

Na only naija people wey go yankee go dey form over-yankee. Mada faka bla bla.

What's the mean and origin of mother-fuucker?

Dude, e go soon tire you. Wait just wait.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:07am On May 13, 2012
2sexy:

at real.. Hope you are not a nigerian? If you are, no eva step ya foot 4my country o.

Thank you my brother they will be forming Yankee as if they are not Nigerians
Re: . by tellwisdom: 3:55pm On May 13, 2012
REALITY101:

cheesy all good brov. . I don't care cuz I'm sure as hell that none of em motherrfuccker can nor will ever get the chance to talk shit to my fam in real life, so let em enjoy the internet freedom edioticism lol

Right on point blud smiley
Re: . by Vansnickers: 6:19pm On May 13, 2012
2sexy:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 13, 2012
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On May 13, 2012
2sexy:

Do u no him? Abeg if una neva see airport b4 stop hating on dat which God has blessed na! Mstewwww!!
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On May 13, 2012
Adetayo100: Thank you my brother they will be forming Yankee as if they are not Nigerians
See dis wan 2,y u hating na? Na hin fault he sabi tongue twist ni? Abeg go eat chewing gum it fit help u master American accent 2 0!

Player hater!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 13, 2012
Adetayo100: Thank you my brother they will be forming Yankee as if they are not Nigerians

2sexy:

Madrefucker(s) they deny you visa huh? There's hope for you with Ugandan Embassy hidiotic punkass
Re: . by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 13, 2012
Van snickers:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Van Snickers? What a bleeped up lame modafucking name. Now this is what's funny negro
Re: . by Vansnickers: 7:17pm On May 13, 2012
^^^
Why you crying Mate. lolz
# damn pathetic
Re: . by BodyKiss(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Do u no him? Abeg if una neva see airport b4 stop hating on dat which God has blessed na! Mstewwww!!

Are you offering free punny with style?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 13, 2012
Van snickers: ^^^
Why you crying Mate. lolz
# damn pathetic

cry cry you mean? smh

BodyKiss:

Are you jealous?
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On May 13, 2012
BodyKiss:

Were u born stupidddd?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 13, 2012
No he inherited it cheesy
Re: . by BodyKiss(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2012
REALITY101:
Are you jealous?

sure not, just stating the obvious. Beside, she seem to me like a rough pu.s.s.y kind. *I don't digg it*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next Stop Syria And Then Iran Former 4-star U.s General Admits / Africans Running Riot In London! / Jeffrey Epstein: Autopsy Reveals Strangulation, Bursted Eyes Capillaries(Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.