Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,982 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Please Help ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help ! (971 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help ! by Nobody: 12:35am On May 18, 2012
Pls take ur time to read this: Ms.Chinalu Onwumere, April 06,2012

ESTIMATE
With regards to your forthcoming operation, the following is an estimate of the cost involved.
This is as accurate as possible prior to your admission since the final cost will depend on the actual stay in the hospital etc.Diagnosis : Growth abnormality with sub luxation of the  knee laterally and posterior.  Name of the Operation : Knee alignment and limb lengthening: US $

Surgeons Fee :  750
Anesthetist  : 500
 Assistant’s fee:  250
Cost of implants :3250
Costs of drugs, dressings, suture materials
Supplied in the theatre: 500
Other professional charges-pre anaesthetic check
Including MRI,CT scan, Nuclear Scan etc.,:  500. Daily bed charges for 2-3 weeks: 4500
Theatre fee: 750
You are likely to be in the hospital for 2-3 weeks
Medicines used in the ward  : 1100
Food charges for 3-4 weeks:750

Total expenditure:13700
(US $ Thirteen thousand seven hundred

only)

PROF.DR.P.V.A.MOHANDAS
You are most welcome to MIOT Hospitals,Chennai.

With best regards,
Yours sincerely,
Prof.Dr.P.V.A.Mohandas
Plz wat u just saw above is d cost of my medical treatment in india.plz I need ur help!! Nothing is too small,it will cost me closely 3m.dis my account details:1st bank:3049504751 account name: onwumere chinalu.thanks
Re: Please Help ! by Nobody: 10:37am On May 18, 2012
so let me get this straight:- you want people to fund your knee operation in India?! BWAAAAAH!!! some NL members have clearly lost the plot!
Re: Please Help ! by Busybody2(f): 11:45am On May 18, 2012
You can still research with other Orthopaedic Hospitals, I don't have a ball park figure off the top of my head, but methinks the price quoted is way too high, especially for India. Haba, chai.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man Ask For His Woman's Password Just To Snoop/check Her Faithfulness? / Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? / Shockin-41 Year Old Woman Found Out She Was Pregnant 15 Hours B4 She Gav Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.