Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of (2678 Views)

Alarming Atm Frauds: True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by nateone(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2006
hi there nairaland naija brothers, i just want to let every body in the house know what is going on in the nigerian web site that normally offer servies like (buy e-gold, wire transfer etc) The most recent to have done something to me is SMARTPAY NIGERIA owner of naira2u.com, they have there office at CSS BOOKSHOP HOUSE 14th floor, i paid into their STB account N58,000 worth of 350usd e-gold, they promise 24 hours payment, but up till today i am yet to recieve my e-gold, i paid on the 21st of febuary, am in university of calabar, after calling thier office for the past three weks and geting on a guy called MR PETER with phone number , he start giving me stories about confirming with the bank after one month of making payment, now he picks my calls and when he knows am the one he pretend not to hear me,
i have to travell down from calabar to their office at css book shop , on getting there i met it emty with not even
a soul in site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,am planning on going to the EFCC, SO WILL SOMEONE HELP ME GET THE ADDRESS OF ANY EFCC OFFICE IN LAGOS. I WANT TO GET MY MONEY BACK, PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE, ALSO BEWARE OF INLCARD.COM IS ALSO A FRAUD,
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by IAH(f): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2006
Wow! Thanks for sharing and sorry for the loss! Let me even go and check the site. shocked shocked

Seems as if I've heard about the site on here before.
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by diyobdw(f): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2006
shocked shocked shocked another bad rep for nigeria!! Please people open ya eyez well OO!! ; cry cry cry
This is why some feel we are not ripe for online transactions.And why poeple been skeptical in deal'g with "one man biz" out here.
the sites info kind of looks like real coy representation.
Na Wah o angry angry angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by Seun(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2006
Perhaps they have simply closed their doors for business but neglected to close their website?
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by wande(m): 1:10am On Apr 01, 2006
So this have been sweettalking unsuspecting Nigerians to part with there hard earned currency,

May God help us this another dent in the image of Nigeria.
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by Chief2B(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2006
Check out this link concerning e-gold:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-gold
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by hotangel2(f): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2006
Aww u poor muffin. Sorry abt that.
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by dafman(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2006
wow! thanks a lot for the info nateone, actually i've been thinking of making payments through them, but after browsing the site for about a month and checking out stuff on their faq, i was a bit reluctant because most things there were old, like the banks they listed for you to deposit money are either failed banks or banks that have been acquired by the bigger banks

Sorry for you loss, I know you must be feeling real bad.
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by wise(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2006
I found my egold account with ease without encountering any problem. You will pay to the man in cash and your fund will be available in your e-gold account in less than five hours. He is a financial consultant and also a netpreneur.

I don't believe in any of those website that claim to be funding e-gold account cuz most are fraud. I deal one on one and even when i want to withdraw my money from my e-gold account and i want it in naira, i sell it to him and he paid me in cash. He is the owner of royal bliss limited situated in ALLEN AVENUE.
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by walemuse(m): 4:00am On May 18, 2006
Never again should some stupid fools take us for a ride in this country.What are the phone nos you called while the transaction lasted, the account nos and every necesary details about them.We can contact the EFCC and other relevant bodies inorder to facilitate the arrest of these crooks
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by furnine: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2006
Hello,
I am from Malaysia and having almost the same problem but i lost about USD10000 of dealing with the fraud buyer from nigeria. Until today i havent received the payment that they use through moneygram and wire transfer. But they claimed they were in UK and US. I have made a report to EFCC thorugh our commissioner. I just want to know how i am to detect the real buyer from Nigeria coz i'm quite pity of you all whom really honest doing business in internet.
TQ
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by agnesoseka: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2007
When will all these stop in Nigeria?? and WHen will the Nigeria of our dreams come to reality!!
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by temidre: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
WANT TO FUND YOUR E-GOLD? LOGON TO WWW.TEMIDRESGOLD.COM . WE BUY AND SELL E-GOLD AT A VERY CHEAP RATE. OR CALL 08023415808, 014043636 , 014178397, 014072899
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by images88: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hello all,
The above caption on smartpay nigeria is false.

I owe www.smartpaynigeria.com and we have accounts with Zenith and GTB and they coporate accounts we don't operate any account with stanbic or any other banks we also don't have other subsidiary in the name of "naira2u.com". My phone no is 08079212920 for verification and this line is open 24hours

Please read through our site , we have been in this exchange biz for over 3 years and we have not taken any of our customer's funds without crediting their account.

Please i will appreciate guys verify their allegations before posting it on forums.
This is a negative impact on a growing biz.
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by images88: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
I just checked nateone (m) profile the originator of the said scam it happens that he also owes an exchange site

http://www.nairaexchangers.com/ , i have the following questions for him ?

I hope you are not de-marketing our site like it's been practices in the banking industry ?

Please state the bank details you paid the money in .

am sure we can start from there.

Thank you
Re: Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of by wolero7(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
Wow that's not good enough though the topic has been around for a while.To Fund your Webmoney account in Nigeria you can visit http://www.infospedia.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Father Impregnants Daughter. Claims She Seduced Him! / Rip To The Smiling Hacker / Wicked World! Aborted Foetus Of Triplets Found On The Street (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.