Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Software Programming Write - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Programming Write (1414 Views)

Recommend A Good Software Programming Training Center In India / Who Knows Software Programming Companies In Ikeja Or Abuja / The Importance Of Software Testing And Not Just Software Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Programming Write by Sadekunle: 6:24am On Mar 31, 2006
[color=#770077][/color]

Software programing write

How can i recognize the code using in writing a program.
Re: Software Programming Write by Zahymaka(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2006
There are lots of languages used in writing programs. I suggest you take a programming course because there's no single code language or format.
Re: Software Programming Write by skima(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2006
I advice u go for java. Read the tutorial on this forum click here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-6848.0.html

very simple and popular.
Re: Software Programming Write by IG: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2006
You can also try C#
Re: Software Programming Write by Seun(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2006
You should probbly start with English Language! grin
Re: Software Programming Write by sbucareer(f): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2006

Seun why? Most good programmers I know today do not speak English let alone write English. Programming is an art, it involves self expression. Many people in our society today particularly in Nigeria today are genius, because they could not speak or write English Language people look down on them, what a sad society!

My brother follow Skima link or try to learn any language you feel comforbale with. IDE (Integrated Development Environment) will depend on the language you learn. Most of the tutorials on the net will give you a short requirements before going into the tutorials.

Integrated Development Environment is a software suite where you type your codes, compile and run your application. In java I use Java Studio Enterprise 8

People in Microsoft uses Microsoft visual studio It is not free. MS is a proprietary company and have a trademark to all there products.

Look luck.

Re: Software Programming Write by sbucareer(f): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2006

My advise to people learning C# is that Microsoft borrowed C# from Java. C# is the same things as Java. No difference. Almost same API, syntax and exception handling.

So, you are better off learning Java. Even j# was MS challenge to java in the early days, but J# did not really take-off. The only MS language that commands articles and job in the market place is .NET and ASP, which I think uses the VB (Visual Basic). Although MS have stop support on VB 6.0. MS is encouraging everyone to move to .NET 2005

You use .NET VB, C#, j# to develop standalone application or forms and use ASP.NET VB, C#, j# etc to develop web applications or web forms.

Re: Software Programming Write by Fdeveloper(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2006
Sadekunle, maybe I have misunderstood your question but were you asking about decompilers? In other words given an application executable file (a .exe file for example), how can one tell what language it was developed with?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Beta Testers For My App Before Its Official Release / Air Compressor Ladder Logic Circuit. / Software Engineers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.