Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Man And The Policeman.............lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Man And The Policeman.............lol (2649 Views)

The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] / PHOTO OF THE Day!..what The H,ell Is The Policeman Doing??? / The Policeman , The Boy And The Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man And The Policeman.............lol by bunmioguns(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2012
A man goes to a restaurant and orders a
chicken dish.
By the time the food is ready and he is about
to eat, the waiter comes back and says, "Sir,
I'm afraid there has been a mistake. You see,
that police officer who is sitting at the next
table is a regular customer of ours and he
usually orders the same dish. The problem is,
this is the last chicken in the house. I'm afraid
I'll have to take this dish to him and arrange
for another dish for you!"
The guy gets really upset and refuses to give
up his food.
The waiter walks over to the other table and
explains the situation to the officer.
A few minutes later the officer walks over to
the man's table and says, "Listen and listen
good. That is MY chicken you are about to eat
and I'll warn you, whatever you do to that
chicken I'll do the same to you. You pull out
one of its legs; I'll pull out one of yours. You
break one of its wings; I'll break one of your
arms!"
The man calmly looks at the chicken, then
sticks his middle finger in the bird's rectum,
pulls it out and licks it.

He then gets up, drops his pants, bends over
and says,
"Your turn!!" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The Policeman Menstruated grin grin grin grin grin ; grin
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

JOKES GRADE:A

REMARK: U RE MOUTHED! OLOUN!

REWARD: 2 RUBBERS OF PALM OIL FOR UR WIFE BOOQEE grin grin
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by azpekuliar: 8:31pm On May 22, 2012
Nice one bro... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by Jenticles(f): 10:38pm On May 22, 2012
Lol
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by bunmioguns(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2012
DONkollione: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

JOKES GRADE:A

REMARK: U RE MOUTHED! OLOUN!

REWARD: 2 RUBBERS OF PALM OIL FOR UR WIFE BOOQEE grin grin

hahahahahah...... . . . U don shift booqe to my side, anyway, i go manage her like dt grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by bunmioguns(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2012
azpekuliar: Nice one bro... cheesy cheesy cheesy

thanks bro.... . . .u get maut like Didier Drogba cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 23, 2012
nice joke cheesy
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by mustspin: 10:00am On May 24, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by cindyrella(f): 11:22am On May 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by Walexz02(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2012
mustspin: angry angry angry angry angry
Lol.....which 1 b ur own.... U better laugh cheesy
mustspin: angry angry angry angry angry
Lol.....which 1 b ur own.... U better laugh
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by Lagusta(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2012
Aaaaah, thank GOD, a joke that made me laugh, nd am still laffin... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by ayobase(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2012
***passing and still
looking back***

Nice one!
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by bunmioguns(m): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2012
Lagusta: Aaaaah, thank GOD, a joke that made me laugh, nd am still laffin... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Continue laffing jare dude. To be a successful joker like BinGbagbo, Booqee, vicky, donkoline, Dani1hate, Mcnepow etc...then you need to Join Projan, u can contact Bingbagbo or Booqee for more details
Re: The Man And The Policeman.............lol by Lagusta(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2012
bunmioguns:
Continue laffing jare dude. To be a successful joker like BinGbagbo, Booqee, vicky, donkoline, Dani1hate, Mcnepow etc...then you need to Join Projan, u can contact Bingbagbo or Booqee for more details

alrite, but i just crack jokes just for d fun of it though

(1) (Reply)

Bovi The Comedian And His TWIN(*) Brother - Found By Djsholi [photo] / These Memes Are Just Crazy / Good Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.