Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2737 Views)

For Females Interested In Fashion As A Business / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Buying Ladies Handbags, Perfumes And More? From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 9:52am On May 25, 2012
You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Mukina
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 25, 2012
Do mods get paid? grin

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by chinedumo(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2012
[size=15pt]nice question
I will rather phrase it like this
"What are the incentives and benefits"
[/size]
shymmex: Do mods get paid? grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by lifestyle1(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2012
shymmex: Do mods get paid? grin

Do you need a job ?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by lifestyle1(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2012
chinedumo: [size=15pt]nice question
I will rather phrase it like this
"What are the incentives and benefits"
[/size]

The benefits are 1: you can ban and unban 2: you can put your friends post on the front page in exchange for recharge cards. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 25, 2012
Whats happening? Why the need of Mods everywhere? I'm sure, Oga seun his planning something big grin i hope i get a cut in the Nairaland National Cake
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 25, 2012
[quote author=life_style]

The benefits are 1: you can ban and unban 2: you can put your friends post on the front page in exchange for recharge cards. cheesy grin cheesy[/quote

hahaaahahaaa

i laff in kuvuchi dialect. lol
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by TinTin18(f): 10:50am On May 25, 2012
Dear Mukina

I might not necessarily meet all the person spec requirements you've laid out but I can assure you that if given the opportunity, I will put in 150% in my performance.

I know at interviews its not nice to be forward per say but can I just ask if flexible working is permitted and if one can work as a part-time Mod?

I do hope that on consideration of my application you will be convinced of my ability to contribute immensely to "The Fashion forum"
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Flexie(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2012
i can say i have a quaalification as i design clothes and create appealing naija styles for my fellow student back at school and am young and i know whats really up and in voke for youths.
I humbly apply for this position. THANKS
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by SuyaEater(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2012
Moderating is nothing new for me!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by alexd008(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2012
life_style:

The benefits are 1: you can ban and unban 2: you can put your friends post on the front page in exchange for recharge cards. cheesy grin cheesy

looooooooool, you are really correct.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dramaticspeak(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2012
i am interested. my number is 07068399394 just incase there is any interview i need to come for.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by nwanioma(f): 11:22am On May 25, 2012
Am interested!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 25, 2012
I will be a murderer if you can pay me N800,000 per month. My CV is full and i have murdered a lot of sites. I hope my application will be considered with immediate aggrabity. Thank you
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by shesco(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2012
Dear mukina,i shesco will be interested in moderating the "FASHION" forum and i will keep to the rules and the regulations bounded by it.

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mannylex(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2012
I'm very interested. I know I got wat it takes to moderate the section. Am such a nairaland addict, that's for sure. Getting d opportunity to moderate, would even fuel my desire more to carry out the task. Wld be elated if I get this quite noble "job"
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by TinTin18(f): 11:38am On May 25, 2012
Flexie: i can say i have a quaalification as i design clothes and create appealing naija styles for my fellow student back at school and am young and i know whats really up and in voke for youths.
I humbly apply for this position. THANKS

Its "VOGUE" and not voke.

I hope someone is watchinggringringrin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by tjskii(f): 11:44am On May 25, 2012
Hello Mukina,I'm also interested in moderating this section
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 25, 2012
TinTin18:

Its "VOGUE" and not voke.

I hope someone is watchinggringringrin
Babe u badt oo
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Piyke: 11:46am On May 25, 2012
I am interested in this!! I have a no downtime, stable broadband connection, visit NL severally during the course of the day and have a good work ethic. A look through my posts will show that I have never employed hateful language. Although not active in this section, its a responsibility I would love as I spend hours on nairaland each day and would love to see cleaner and well moderated threads.

Also I have been a member of an american car forum and can say that I have gained some experience with regard to fora moderation via being an active observer.

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by lookie: 11:48am On May 25, 2012
mukina2: You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Mukina

I am interested o!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by iaabc(f): 11:59am On May 25, 2012
Interested.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kuulnomsy(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2012
I would have applied but i forgot my cv at home cry cry cry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie198(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2012
Vote chimezie198 to become ur mod.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by kelwheezy(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2012
Am interested bro....count me in!!! smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 25, 2012
[/b]Dear mukina,i also will also
be interested in moderating
the "phones" forum and i
will keep to the rules and
the regulations bounded by
it.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 25, 2012
Dear mukina,i will
be interested in moderating
the "phones" forum and i
will keep to the rules and
the regulations bounded by
it.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by JIIDS(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2012
Very intrested in this trend, was the beauty tip and when do i get started also, any need to meet with the operators, John VGC. 08025816470

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by chinedumo(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2012
[size=15pt]Seun must hear this [/size]
life_style:

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Amecharaovoko(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2012
If u will buy me a sewing machine. I will be available 4 dis fashion forum cos I learn tailor.

Another Makeover.... For The Makeup Lovers(pics Included) / Ikire Jones - Ankara (African) Inspired Styles For Men / Searching For A Crocheter/knitter Based In Abuja