Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Wrong Information - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wrong Information (494 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Information by rianat(f): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2007
salamu aleikun, pls and pls u guys should stop embarrassing me on phone, I am not the one that posted the topic, It was a friend, He said he want to know may be nairaland works or not, he was only having fun, I pray my boyfriend doesn't see this. RIANAT IS NOT SEARCHING.
AND THE NUMBER U SAW, I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE PERSON'S NAME.
PLS U GUYS SHOULD STOP HARASSING ME WITH PHONE CALLS.
Re: Wrong Information by zignor(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
why did you give out your Number in the first place undecided
infact, you're searching grin
And you can see N/land is working grin
Re: Wrong Information by growfast(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
@poster -------- pls l need the number too were did you post the number let me add my heat to it waiting for the number ok
Re: Wrong Information by olanajim(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2007
Face saving gesture? I don't believe you. We are no mugu.

1. Is The person that use your username living with you? How on earth did she get your ID and password? If you have not been giving her your yahoo mail password, then it is foolish of you to donate your nairaland password.
2. Did she have any number of her own? Why would she use your phone number to advertize for a husband on nl? Something fishy.
3. If you are not interested in bobo anymore all you have to do is says. The suitors would stop calling you.

There is nothing wrong in the infomation. What happened was that you posted something and the result overwhelmed you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Young Lady Just For Friendship / Abuja, How Far? / I Need A Musilm Girl .that Is Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.