Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

MTN Exploits - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Exploits (994 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Exploits by dikazik(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2012
I have been using MTN since 2004 and the experience has not been funny. I have considered changing network but it will affect my business a lot, so i quit serching for a new network. Any time they offer you an interestng package, they subtly find another way to frustrate and exploit you. When MTN started mid night calls, the end up charging you too much during the day. There are many other instances. Recently, the new plans have not changed a bit, its now worse. They just exploit and kept on exploting. The new MTN zone now give you zero zone 40% of the day, and guess what, they charge you about 50k per second, especially when you want to make an emmergency call, is that not stealing? There are many other ways MTN exploit us, lets air our view!

Who hid my post?
Re: MTN Exploits by dikazik(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
nawa 4 modrators oh, why u dey hide my thread?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Airtel BIS Subscription With My Android Phone. / I Queued For Iphone 5 / What Is Your View Of The Airtime Advance Or Credit Services Offered By Mobile Op

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.