Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? (869 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Questions For Evolutionists And Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
Appears to be the case in my opinion.

Heretics who do not have the Spirit of God joining hands with the atheists to blaspheme the name of the Lord on a daily basis.

You open an article for Christian discussions , they jump in and deface it.

We need some controls in place to delete all spam comments on this board .

May God have mercy on them I say !!!
Re: Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? by buzugee(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
grin grin grin they are fillers. let them live. at the right appointed time the lord shall give us a sword and we shall gladly put them in hades. in sheol. in gehena
Re: Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? by Areaboy2(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
frosbel: Appears to be the case in my opinion.

Heretics who do not have the Spirit of God joining hands with the atheists to blaspheme the name of the Lord on a daily basis.

God doesnt need you to fight his battles or point them out for him. Let us be and "He" will deal with us himself. if he can! lol
Re: Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
Area_boy:

God doesnt need you to fight his battles or point them out for him. Let us be and "He" will deal with us himself. if he can! lol

ain't fighting for God, forbid it be so, just saying , it's an observation !!
Re: Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? by Areaboy2(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
I'm sure he has noticed too. where ever he is.

Dont you sometimes think he is too busy doing other things to really give a sh1t about us?.. He is GOD remember he must have other things going on in his life than troll at us!! LOL cheesy
Re: Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 14, 2012
Matthew 13:24-30.
Re: Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? by alexleo(m): 5:59am On Jun 14, 2012

The gates of hell shall not prevail.
Re: Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? by 2good(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2012

If I was a Muslim bashing Christianity would you be bothered?
Re: Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2012
Possibly cool

I can't stand deeply religious guys. They will not let pesin rest with their Bible/ Kuran verses. grin

Most of them are as hypocritical as they can come.
Re: Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? by cyrexx: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2012

E dey pain you, abi?
did you forget how christians always call atheists fools and condemn them to hell fire
when you this to us, you think its normal
but when we return it to you in kind, you begin to complain
have a taste of your own medicine and stop complaining
besides, why not let god fight his own battles, if there is god
why does he need you to defend him if he is omnipotent
just go and tell him to deal with us directly, if he exists outside of your mind
Re: Has The Religious Section Been Taken Over By Heretics, Pagans And Atheists ? by jagunlabi(m): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2012
Oh shut up, frosbel! As if your christianity is not the product/child of paganism. While i agree that there are too much derailing of threads with strict christian topics going on, do christians themselves stay away from threads with non-christian topics like atheism? No, they don't is the answer. So why the moaning and whinning?

Pragmatic solution is to indicate, in the thread titles, which audience a thread is directed at. If a thread is directed at christians only, then indicate it in the title thus, CHRISTIANS ONLY - THREAD TITLE. Simples. That way, there is no doubt about who is being invited to participate in the thread at first glance.

But, should the topic of the thread itself contain references to non-christians, then the thread should automatically lose it's "christian only" status and becomes open to contributions from all non-christians. That is to say, therefore, that the contents of threads matter too.

If you christians want to keep non-christians away from your threads, then avoid including non-christian elements in your OP and in the thread itself. Failure to do that would bring non-christians into the thread, naturally.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Surprised About Pastor Chris Okotie’s Divorce? / Jesus' Hand Appeared During A Church Programe In Calabar / The Power Of Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.