Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Your Advice Is Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Advice Is Needed (766 Views)

Am About Dropping Out Of School, Should I Go Ahead?? Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / 3:49 CGPA, What Is The Way Forward Please? Your Advice Is Needed. / Is 2.7 Gpa Adequate For A Masters Degree In Canada,please Your Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed by Elemental(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
Please there's a close friend of mine who needs our help and advice. She's in a dire situation right now. She applied for admission into school of nursing in delta state last year, wrote the entrance examination and passed it. But she was told she's not yet a student until she writes another exam after a few months. Meanwhile she was asked to register and pay tuition fees, accommodation fees and all d other things just like a normal student which she did. She and over 300 students attended lectures and wrote tests, u know engaged in normal school activities. Though they were upfront with the fact that they'll only accept 60 students after d examination, they kept postponing the date of the exam while collecting school fees. About a year later, they finally wrote the exam a week after they collected another set of fees. Now the names of those accepted into the school have been posted and her name's not on the list and just a day after, they are being ejected from the hostels to make room for a set of new students writing the first entrance examination. The list only contains the names of the students without the scores. My friend is very sure that she did far better than some people whose names were on that list. And she wasnt told her scores when she asked. To make it worse, her father was never in support of her education since he divorced her mother, even contributing towards her tuition fees was am issue. So right now, she feels like she's at the end of the road, she just called to tell me that they've been asked to leave the hostel latest this evening. I dont know what to tell her. What can she do. Any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Am Unable 2 Print Out My Agbami Verificatio Slip / British American Tobacco Sholarship 2012/2013 / His Credentials Got Burnt In A Fire Incident.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.