Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

- Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (1523 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Haydon1: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
Haydon1: A guy was sitting at a bar, staring at his drink on d table. He stays like that for almost an hour. Then a troublemaker bus driver, came into d bar & walked upto him, takes the drink from the table, and drank all of it. The guy started cryi...ng. Bus driver said; Guy, i was joking, i'll buy you another drink. i can't stand to see a man crying. The guy said; "No, that is not my problem. You see, this is the worst day of my life. i didn't wake up early, dis morning and got late to work. My Boss, outraged, fired me. As i was leaving the building, to go to my car, i found out it had been stolen. The police said they can do nothing about it. i took a cab home. As i was leaving, i remembered i left my wallet and credit cards there but the cab had already driven away. When i got home, i found my wife in bed with the gateman. i left home and came to this bar. As i was thinking about putting an end to my life, you showed up and drank my Poison

culled from 24/7 Nigerian jokes
seen dis joke a million times before. Twas funny then anyway.
Re: by Haydon1: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
Haydon1: @booqee. Sm pple av nt seen it. instead f complainin y nt put ur own so we can make dis place more intrstin. Mind u, am nt claimin ownership of d joke daz y i quoted d source
chei! U don vex?? Oya sorry, wipe ur tears. grin
Re: by Haydon1: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
Poor bus driver.

(1) (Reply)

Bid For This Car / News Is When... / How Many Mice Does It Take To Screw In A Light Bulb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.