Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Want To Be A Software Developer - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / I Want To Be A Software Developer (1072 Views)

Become A Software Developer / Do You Need A Software Or Programming Lesson - Contact Kpac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Software Developer by festusbiz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
I want to learn how to design simple software for organizations like schools, church, offices, poultry farms, for result computations and record keeping, salary processing and for other use. Can somebody help me wit a good trainer within lagos. Am ready to learn immediately. My contact is 08099785611 or festusbiz@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Be A Software Developer by healer22: 3:08am On Jun 24, 2012
Visit wwwsignalnetdotorg there is section where you can download some programming book the itlovers section
Re: I Want To Be A Software Developer by talk2hb1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
If you reside in Lagos and you are willing to go the extra mile, you can contact me. But terms and condition applies if you want me to help you to be software developer.
You must:
1) Be willing
2) Have a system to practice with
3) Be dedicated to the cause
4) be Dedicate part of your time to learn and practice
5) Be Smart
6) Be eccentric ( Ready to do crazy things and do things in unconventional ways)
If you can accept most if not all this terms I think we are in Business.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Software Developer by pmatrixr2: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
Visit http://trimer247.org
you have majority of programming courses there to choose from and be dedicated and serious. They are good, always hit the point directly and summarize as short as you want.

(1) (Reply)

Any ICAN Lecture Centres In Taraba State? / TRAINING VIDEOS On Cisco, Microsoft, Comptia, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle, Ebooks / ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.