Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! (1281 Views)

I Need Some To Train Me In Php Programming / Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Dynamic Web Design Tutorials Ft Javascript,Ajax,DOM,PHP,MySQL... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! by spikesC(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hi, pls i need very advanced php programming ebooks. I don't mean php for dummy's or even master php/mysql language..those kinda stuffs. I can already develop database driven websites with php and mysql but i feel like there's something am missing. Like algorithms,uml and some OOP advanced features.

Pls, anybody who can help me out, i'll really appreciate.
I also want javascript and ajax ebooks of any kind, dummy's and advanced but really something that will make you very ok. Thanks all

You can email them to chinonodld@yahoo.com or send me links where i can download them. If you're emailing, pls give it a clear subject. I read my spam/junk mails but i dont open obviouse scams and rarely those with 'hi', 'hello' subjects. Thank you all very much
Re: I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! by chrishenzo: 2:41am On Jun 24, 2012
How are we to know the kind of book you need. I would recommend that you ask Mr Google and then once you find the book you think you like, then post the name here to see if anyone has got it.
Re: I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! by spikesC(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2012
chrishenzo: How are we to know the kind of book you need. I would recommend that you ask Mr Google and then once you find the book you think you like, then post the name here to see if anyone has got it.

Well its hard to tell because i already searched google but keep finding old stuffs. I think its easier if someone here has read one that he thinks is very advanced.

But the Ajax and JavaScript ones, if you have any just send.Thanks
Re: I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! by talk2hb1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
Download free ebook on php oop concept here http://196.220.241.200/
Re: I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! by spikesC(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
talk2hb1: Download free ebook on php oop concept here http://196.220.241.200/

Thanks, i'll check it out soon. Am on mobile now
Re: I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! by talk2hb1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
You are welcome
Re: I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! by spikesC(m): 3:17am On Dec 11, 2012
Pls, does any one have wrox professional php5
Re: I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! by annahussy(f): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2012
I think you should have to do Google search for finding latest ebook for php programming. Its provide you many of good website which provide lots of good php programming ebook and also allow to download this book.
Re: I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! by spikesC(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2012
annahussy: I think you should have to do Google search for finding latest ebook for php programming. Its provide you many of good website which provide lots of good php programming ebook and also allow to download this book.

I already tried all i could but to no avail

(1) (Reply)

How Facebook Looked Like In 2004 Check The Image / Is Google Pagerank Update Happening Now? / How Do I Change A Domain Name Servers Bought Through GNBO Upperlink Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.