Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Null - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Null (803 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Null by eduson33(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2012
Null
Re: Null by Godmother(f): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2012
Nollywood.com *yawn*
Re: Null by ihebrooke(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2012
Godmother: Nollywood.com *yawn*

Lol, but kinda true.
Singing ......if you ask me, na who I go ask? No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth....

1 Like

Re: Null by Confilass: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2012
If I were in ur shoes I'll still prefer my adopted parents because dey cater for me all these years.

I guess ur real parents only came back because dey had no boy. U can still visit dem but don't change ur names, if dey love u so much they won't ve done what dey did, but wd hustle to keep u.
Re: Null by taryour(f): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2012
if this story is tru its a big shame on ur biological mother.
its so painfull. If it were to b me oo,as far as am concerned, d ones who adopted me are my real parents,and d odas can go to hell.
For 23years they forgot u existed or what? Most especialy d woman who gave birth to u am sorry to say she isnt a good mother, where was she wen u were growin from infant to tenage to adult, tru all ur teething periods,all d while u ad cold,all d while u fussed as an infant,tru ur thick and thin as a child,all d nyts ur kept ur adopted mum awake,all d times she nursed u. I am a proud mother so i know wot its like,no reason is good enuf for a mother to leave her child no matter d circumstances. Lots of women are out there suffren to keep thier children close to them,even if it means sleeping under d bridge n hawking pure water with d same child on their back in very hot sun.

For 23yrs dey dint look for u,pay visits to know abt ur welfare,now u are a fullgrown man and workin they want you back and reap fromwhere they NEVER sowed. Oga oo
Re: Null by Confilass: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2012
@ taryour, we're saying same thing.

I've seen a mad woman in Ajah with two kids (a boy & girl). I do c how caring dis lady is to her children talkless of a mother who is not insane with two legs and hands coming after 23yrs to tell u stories (dat's bullshit man).

Stay with ur adopted parents and don't make dem feel bad, they deserve ur love now (let dem reap what dey sow).
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2012
ABEG OOOOOOOOOOOOOO,NO BE ME THE THING HAPPEN TO...I REJECT IT CAUSE IF ITS ME,I GO USE CUTLASS CUT THEIR LEGS!
Re: Null by taryour(f): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2012
eduson33: ABEG OOOOOOOOOOOOOO,NO BE ME THE THING HAPPEN TO...I REJECT IT CAUSE IF ITS ME,I GO USE CUTLASS CUT THEIR LEGS!

but u never indicated dat,u typed it like it happend to u. U should go and modify ur post
Re: Null by taryour(f): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2012
Confilass: @ taryour, we're saying same thing.

I've seen a mad woman in Ajah with two kids (a boy & girl). I do c how caring dis lady is to her children talkless of a mother who is not insane with two legs and hands coming after 23yrs to tell u stories (dat's bullshit man).

Stay with ur adopted parents and don't make dem feel bad, they deserve ur love now (let dem reap what dey sow).

GBAM!!!

(1) (Reply)

Husbands With The "INVESTMENT" Slogan / 5 Break-up Signs In A Relationship / (photo) The Love Of A Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.