Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,841 members, 7,841,197 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Code 10 Error - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Code 10 Error (1084 Views)

How Do I Fix "Player.exe Has Stopped Working" Error Message. / Invalid Security Token Error 403 Blogger Template / [Help Request] Help With Database Connectivity Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Code 10 Error by feelme3(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2012
Hello people. Please I need help.

I was working on my computer, a Lenovo Thinkpad desktop, and had an abrupt power outage.
On rebooting, I realize that my LAN is no longer available and I can't connect to the internet.
I checked through device manager and the network driver (Intel (R) 82566DM Gigabit Network Connection) is missing.

My problem is that I have tried rolling back and system restore and it shows that "the driver was found but their was a problem installing it - Code 10 Error"

Please can anybody suggest how I can fix this?
Re: Code 10 Error by tpia5: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Code 10 Error by tpia5: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2012
you can also try the control panel on your device.

go to network, adapter settings and see if you have a working LAN connection.
Re: Code 10 Error by feelme3(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:
you can also try the control panel on your device.

go to network, adapter settings and see if you have a working LAN connection.

Thanks tpia@, It used to show my LAN connection but since the issues started, the adapter seetings is just empty.

I also tried following the steps mentioned in the link u gave but it would allow full access for "EVERYONE". cry cry
I've tried uninstalling and re installing and somehow in the middle of the installation it would just show me the code 10 error box. Thanks for ur time though
Re: Code 10 Error by lordZOUGA(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
cleaning your registry of records of previous installtion might help
Re: Code 10 Error by feelme3(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2012
lordZOUGA: cleaning your registry of records of previous installtion might help
Pls how do I go about the reg cleaning. I understand its a very sensitive part of the pc and cant claim to know much when it comes to that?
Re: Code 10 Error by feelme3(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2012
And I just discovered its onboard card. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed / Hot Tech Meet 10 Nigerian App Developers - Who From NL Is On This List? / [Assignment Help] A Company Selling Cds And Dvds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.