Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

. - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / . (1276 Views)

RIGHTCHOICE TRAVELS & TOURS Ltd(for The Cheapest International Flight Tickets) / Get Your Cheap Local And International Flight Ticket From An Accredited Agent !! / RIGHTCHOICE TRAVELS & TOURS Ltd(for The Cheapest International Flight Tickets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Copiousworld: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2012
Re: . by drumma(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2012
i can do a reservation for you for visa purposes and send it to your mail for you to print out so you can take to the embassy.. call me on 07036702207 or 27b6c21d
Re: . by Copiousworld: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
drumma: i can do a reservation for you for visa purposes and send it to your mail for you to print out so you can take to the embassy.. call me on 07036702207 or 27b6c21d

Thanks, is it just reservation or issued and confirmed ticket? Like i mentioned not just booking. I want a situation whereby when they call the airline, they will confirm the ticket is paid for and issued.
Re: . by drumma(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
OH IF YOU WANT A TICKET ISSUED NO PROBLEM AS LONG AS THE FULL FUND IS PAID. BUT JUST A PROFESSIONAL ADVISE EMBASSIES DON'T CALL AIRLINE TO CONFIRM YOUR TICKET SO MOST TIME ITS JUST RESERVATIONS THAT'S NEEDED TO BE TAKEN TO THE EMBASSY. FURTHERMORE NO ONE (INDIVIDUAL OR AGENT) WILL ISSUE YOU A TICKET FOR FREE FOR YOU TO TAKE TO THE EMBASSY AND ANOTHER THING IS IF YOU PAY FOR THIS TICKET AND YOU GET REFUSED THE VISA AT THE EMBASSY THEN WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE TO DO IN SUCH POSITION, YOU'LL BE SUBJECTED TO PAY PENALTIES AS OUTLINED BY THE AIRLINE FOR WHICH THE TICKET WAS ISSUED ON THE AVERAGE OF $150 DEPENDING ON THE AIRLINE OPERATOR.... I THINK THIS SHOULD HELP IF YOU WANT MORE CONSULTATION YOU HAVE MY NUMBER
THANKS
Re: . by martin2699: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
call 07045677282
Re: . by sunnyng: 6:14am On Aug 17, 2012
Am up to the task. Email me sunnyisraelng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Courier Service Needed Urgently Frm Nig †̥ Usa / Travel Tickets @ Affordable Price / Iberia Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.