Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Is There's Any Difference Between The Minister Of Works And State Works. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There's Any Difference Between The Minister Of Works And State Works. (650 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award / PHCN Will Cease To Exist From 2012: Minister Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There's Any Difference Between The Minister Of Works And State Works. by Clemzy16(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Earlier today, i was watching a political documentary on AIT, when the minister of works and minister of state works were giving commentaries based on projects executed so far in various parts of the country. Sooner than later, i stopped and poundered if there is any need of having the minister of state works. Not forgetting the fact that there's already a GOVERNOR who can execute projects; alongside the state commisioner of works. Personally, i don't think there's any need of having a minister of state works since they don't seems to perform, rather than just sit and receive salary for no-do-job.

Please share your views about this topic.
Re: Is There's Any Difference Between The Minister Of Works And State Works. by Clemzy16(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
I think this thread should make it to the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Women Entepreneur / Access Free Funds For Your Projects / How To Earn 75k/week From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.