Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

- - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / - (1411 Views)

Locate ATM With Your Android/blackberry Phone In Nigeria / Between Kaspersky 9.0 And Netqin 5.0 Which Is Better / Need Help To Locate Where I Can Set My Samsung T629 Manually. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by akpunku1: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
-
Re: - by Daxbiz(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
Guy, you better give your mind some deserved rest. IF YOU LOVE SOMEBODY THEN SET HER FREE, IF SHE LOVES YOU SHE WILL DEFINITELY STAY. You want to track a woman? Then you are doomed to failure. By the way, what are you doing with somebody you don't trust??!!! Don't say "love", because its a given.

1 Like

Re: - by brianromel(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
Like other location trackers, its very accurate.

My advise, aince its a girl matter. Dont confront her, just track her to the position, then chill and watch the fireworks, lol.

If she comes out with the guy, walk away, delete her number and put her out of your mind. Cos no matter what you say, she will convince you otherwise.

As i tell most girls i date, nigeria has a population of over 160 million of which 84 million or more are women.fick up and you become a statistic same with me.
Re: - by akpunku1: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
Daxbiz: Guy, you better give your mind some deserved rest. IF YOU LOVE SOMEBODY THEN SET HER FREE, IF SHE LOVES YOU SHE WILL DEFINITELY STAY. You want to track a woman? Then you are doomed to failure. By the way, what are you doing with somebody you don't trust??!!! Don't say "love", because its a given.

trusted her, she betrayed the trust, im still tring to build it and now this.

1 Like

Re: - by akpunku1: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
brianromel: Like other location trackers, its very accurate.

My advise, aince its a girl matter. Dont confront her, just track her to the position, then chill and watch the fireworks, lol.

If she comes out with the guy, walk away, delete her number and put her out of your mind. Cos no matter what you say, she will convince you otherwise.

As i tell most girls i date, nigeria has a population of over 160 million of which 84 million or more are women.fick up and you become a statistic same with me.

hmm
Re: - by Odunnu: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
brianromel: Like other location trackers, its very accurate.

Your statistics is so so wrong
Re: - by brianromel(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
Whether its wrong or right, mess with my mind and my heart, i will let go of you, leting you know that there are too many fishes in the sea.

Funmy enough, it a girl that taught me to think like that.
Re: - by akpunku1: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
brianromel: Whether its wrong or right, mess with my mind and my heart, i will let go of you, leting you know that there are too many fishes in the sea.

Funmy enough, it a girl that taught me to think like that.
Re: - by Daxbiz(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2012
Dear All,
I have netqin on my phone too but i've not really bothered with the functionalities aside from the Antivirus aspect.
Can someone please guide me on the anti-theft aspect?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire / How To Backup Contacts On Your Android Phone / How To Get Free 125mb On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.