Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Windows 7 exploit - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 7 exploit (1601 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows 7 exploit by mezielo: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
its quite simple but wont post it yet untile i get feedbak from audience.
Re: Windows 7 exploit by sambrow(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2012
i will love to know
Re: Windows 7 exploit by misteri: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
please just post it.
Re: Windows 7 exploit by Maleeq(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
You make it sound as though the act of "hacking" is just one act...What are you hacking? What's the aim of the hack? etc
Re: Windows 7 exploit by miracle4(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
what d hell are you trying to do you mean activating via cmd?
Re: Windows 7 exploit by pingyuear: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2012
i will love to know[img]http://www.dubaa.info/good.gif[/img]
Re: Windows 7 exploit by mezielo: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2012
its aim is to exploit windows 7 vulnerabilities. you never can tell when it will come in handy. mind you hacking is only a criminal act only when you use it to cause damage and on no account should you try it on some ones PC except you have a permission to do that,its for educational purpose. i just feel like helping my fellow naija pals who are new to ethical hacking or PC security as a whole. please i need a positive response before i start posting my stuffs becausei hate wasting my efforts on most people who only know how to just talk yet dey don have solutions. thanks
Re: Windows 7 exploit by Infoseye(m): 2:03am On Jul 15, 2012
mezielo: its aim is to exploit windows 7 vulnerabilities. you never can tell when it will come in handy. mind you hacking is only a criminal act only when you use it to cause damage and on no account should you try it on some ones PC except you have a permission to do that,its for educational purpose. i just feel like helping my fellow naija pals who are new to ethical hacking or PC security as a whole. please i need a positive response before i start posting my stuffs becausei hate wasting my efforts on most people who only know how to just talk yet dey don have solutions. thanks

What you are doing will throw you behind bars for a life time if not a fine you can't pay till you due., You don't know the gravity of the crime you are committing each time you type the command in dos. You are rubbing Microsoft.
Re: Windows 7 exploit by misteri: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Dude, post this thing na! Let's know this your exploit on windows 7 please!

(1) (Reply)

My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown / How Do Websites Make Money? / Alienware Or Asus Republic Of Gamers Needed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.