Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Question - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Question (841 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question by Daprincess(f): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2012
What give you the confidence that you are best among the rest in your career? My own answer. Because the gold is my ambition nd my ambition is my obsession.....
Re: Question by tanimola22: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2012
Da'princess:
What give you the confidence that you are best among the rest in your career? My own answer. Because the gold is my ambition nd my ambition is my obsession.....

Look for a skill that others hardly possess and claim you have it. Then prove that you indeed have it. In my field of finance, for example, I can say I get forecasts correctly about 95% of the time. Then I can go ahead and prove that nobody I know at my level can boast of this.

Many people are ambitious, some are even more ambitious and are ready to do anything, including spreading their legs, to get whatever they want.

My take!

T22

2 Likes

Re: Question by tanimola22: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2012
Da'princess:

In my specialized field of finance, a top financial analyst is easily separated from the crowd. Research, investment reports and forecasts are always there to show for it.

As I earlier implied, this may not be the case in other fields.

Hope this answers your question.

T22

3 Likes

Re: Question by Chudoify: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ T22,pls may i know the career path that will lead me to becoming a financial analyst.i studied engineering and presently am preparing for ICAN(foundation).Pls explain to me
Re: Question by Daprincess(f): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
tanimola22:

Look for a skill that others hardly possess and claim you have it. Then prove that you indeed have it. In my field of finance, for example, I can say I get forecasts correctly about 95% of the time. Then I can go ahead and prove that nobody I know at my level can boast of this.

Many people are ambitious, some are even more ambitious and are ready to do anything, including spreading their legs, to get whatever they want.

My take!

T22
grin
tanimola22:

My take!

T22
good dude.....gat a point....confidence awesome...
Re: Question by DisGuy: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
Chudoify: @ T22,pls may i know the career path that will lead me to becoming a financial analyst.i studied engineering and presently am preparing for ICAN(foundation).Pls explain to me

OMG not you too!!! *hits head on the wall*

@ Op

i will terminate the interview, yawn and call the next person
it's like reading the vanguard innit,
so many cliches

2 Likes

Re: Question by spicyv1(f): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
Dis Guy:

OMG not you too!!! *hits head on the wall*

@ Op

i will terminate the interview, yawn and call the next person
it's like reading the vanguard innit,
so many cliches

Lol on point.
@ op: you are the best in your career when you have consistently applied excellence in preferring solutions that are recognised, accepted and appreciated in your field. You are the best when you are sought after and have become an authority in your field so much so that what you say even by mistake is accepted as the newest invention in your field!

2 Likes

Re: Question by ayox2003: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
Da'princess:

You are smart, experienced and well informed in your chosen field.

Frawzey.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Service Application Forms On Sale For The 2012/13 Intake / Esso Mobil/agip Invite / Spectranet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.