Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,706 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

First Timer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First Timer (801 Views)

Which Is The Best Car For An Inexperienced First-timer / Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer / Useful Info About Toyota Camry 1997, 1998 And 1999 Model For A First Timer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Timer by kunle75(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Please my dear auto gurus,i never meant to disturb anyone here but only seeking clarifications and broading my knowledge in the auto world,am a first timer as per using a car and as such need your good advice as to what and what to do to get it rigth the first time,
i am thinking of getting a car and there is this particular SUV mini in mind for so long MAZDA TRIBUTE,please i want your advice as par reliability,and efficiency of this car,moreso,i want to know if 1m can land me the car too.

Anticipating ur fatherly advice.

Thanks
Re: First Timer by inspiredm(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
Moved to CAR TALK Section for better responses.
Re: First Timer by menthur79(m): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
hi, i advice you do a honda or toyota as you are a first timer in driving a car, these are the two brands i know are reliable to an extent, to use a mazda u need to be more conversant with automobiles to be able to meet up to maintainance, toyota and hondas are have lower maintainance cost.

1 Like

Re: First Timer by kunle75(m): 6:54am On Feb 25, 2013
Tx bro,i already got myself a sienna mini van.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Pls I Need Advice On My Corolla 2006 Stereo. / What Should I Do? / Btween Corrola 2005 And EOD.. .wch Is Better Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.