Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48276 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by dav8id(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
balogunsam:

hahaha...sincerely they all have better specs than the Aurora II. Better battery,better screen quality, faster and cooler processors and running Android 4.1 JB OS so yes,they are waaay better than the Aurora II.

Also,i have not been following the Ainol line much but i will ask my supplier for its price and get back to you. The problem is China is on a 2-3 week national new year holiday and business is crippled for the time being...
am really in love with this thread. @Op you've done a great job here..really there is alot of money to be made in android importion.
am also making money supplying android tab to some group of imdividual. Keep it up bro.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by dmy(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2013
hi there mr balogun.pls can you give me a good recommendation for an android tab.preferable an ainol series,7 inch with wifi and 3g sim slot.thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2013
dmy: hi there mr balogun.pls can you give me a good recommendation for an android tab.preferable an ainol series,7 inch with wifi and 3g sim slot.thanks

Ainol doesn't make 3G tablets sir,just wifi tablets...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2013
dav8id: am really in love with this thread. @Op you've done a great job here..really there is alot of money to be made in android importion.
am also making money supplying android tab to some group of imdividual. Keep it up bro.

Thanks a lot sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
Boss, I'm having a dilemma here. which is the better tab..? Ainol Novo 9 FireWire or Cube U30GT2?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
We are still here...please like our page facebook{dot}com/alternativetablets
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ichidodo: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2013
balogunsam: hop in.....

Someone from nairaland just ordered her android tablet PC today and she will have it by tuesday...specs below:

Dimension 191mm*118mm*13.4mm
Size 7.0 inch, Aspect Ratio 16:9 ; Resolution: 1024*600
Touch Screen Capacitive 5 Points Multi-Touch Screen
CPU Chipset: ALLWINNER A10
Frequency: 1.5GHz
Memory 1gb DDR3
Storage Build-in 8GB
Micro SD Card is supported from 1GB to 32GB.
I / O Ports USB port, MicroSD card slot, headphone jack, HDMI port ,DC Jack,
System Google Android 4.0.3 ICS
Flash Support 11.X Flash
Internet Access Wifi: Built-in Wifi IEEE 802.11b/g/n ;
Built in internal 3G(WCDMA)
Front webcam
Phone Call Support Phone Call function
APPs Facebook, YouTube, Gmail, Skype, MSN,etc.
Applications could be downloaded from Google Android Market.
OFFICE Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, etc.
Battery 3.7V/4000mAh(5hr surfing ineternet via WIFI).
HDMI Built-in HDMI Out Port.
Bluetooth
how much make i know how far.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2013
ichidodo: how much make i know how far.

the dual camera version is 40k

the single camera version is 35k
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ichidodo: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
i have been viewing this thread from mornin til nite page 1 to page 22 and i must say that am impressed. Would love d 40k option but since d chinese r on break i 'd like to chil til dey resume. Big ups mr Balo.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2013
ichidodo: i have been viewing this thread from mornin til nite page 1 to page 22 and i must say that am impressed. Would love d 40k option but since d chinese r on break i 'd like to chil til dey resume. Big ups mr Balo.

I have he items in stock,you do not need to preorder sir. I bought some before the holiday and I have some on the way sef....

Thanks for the compliment sir! Totally Appreciate....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
My name is Balogun Sam. I graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University where i studied Agricultural Economics. I live in Abeokuta,Nigeria.

I run a small and growing company called Altselekt Integrated Solutions-an alternative technology company made up of departments that face and tackle the issue of affordable technological options. We are driven by the fact that the quality of certain products are not dependent upon the popularity of their brand names. Brand names are preferred naturally because they have been tested and trusted through the years and provide excellent support for their devices and products.

However, we believe that there are also not-so-popular techgnological product makers who are not yet known far and wide but who have in times past proven themselves worthy of trust by the quality of products they have released into the market.

These brands/companies/makers are the ones we have decided to promote.

Our vision is to make people understand the need for quality and not necessarily brand names.You can get a brand new up to date and fully supported device for 55-60k and enjoy as much as what the same device from a popular brand commands 90k for.

3 Likes

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2013
Hello nairaland.....new tabs n stock...

9.7 inches and 10 inches 3G tabs available for cash on delivery or pickup.....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2013
tabs available....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ochukoccna: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2013
balogunsam: tabs available....
Do you do phones too?,seeing Samsung is overpriced
Not keen on no name Chinese brands though cool cool,they lack resale value
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2013
ochukoccna:
Do you do phones too?,seeing Samsung is overpriced
Not keen on no name Chinese brands though cool cool,they lack resale value

loool. well,yes I sell phones too when people place orders. Their are some good android phones,I mean there are many,not some. not popular brands but high end devices.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
we hsve new items in stock....for those asking for 9.7 inch tabs and 10.1 inches we have in stock now.....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by remmyz(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2013
Pls can u change a cutepad, screen and ba3?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ochukoccna: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
balogunsam:

loool. well,yes I sell phones too when people place orders. Their are some good android phones,I mean there are many,not some. not popular brands but high end devices.
If you could send some links to look at& the price is right , maybe we can deal then
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
ochukoccna:
If you could send some links to look at& the price is right , maybe we can deal then

Okay sir. To streamline, do you want brand copies or just the top Chinese manufacturer brands? I mean like Jiayu G3, Oppo, HDC Galaxy Note 2(Nvidi Tegra 3 Quad Core), Lenovo series etc?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by sambass(m): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
3wks old rugged 9.7inch dualcore and 1gig ram android tablet for urgent sale 42k. 08034837521
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by mjksho(m): 12:23am On Feb 14, 2013
balogunsam:

Okay sir. To streamline, do you want brand copies or just the top Chinese manufacturer brands? I mean like Jiayu G3, Oppo, HDC Galaxy Note 2(Nvidi Tegra 3 Quad Core), Lenovo series etc?

can you please shed more light on the lenovo series? Maybe d ones you have or have come across.so i can do a little research! I really don't fancy d aoson stuffs.i have like 50k with me!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ochukoccna: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
balogunsam:

Are brand copies really that top notch? If they are maybe ....
I'm sorta sceptical about Chinese phones [my TECNO T8's just stopped responding to for 2 weeks now& I prefer buying a better phone to repairing it] but know one has to sort the wheat from the chaff seeing China is the planet's manufacturing centre for now
I didn't see much written about HDC Galaxy Note2 online though the little I saw points it to be a VERY good copy of Sammy's version
For the Jiayu G3,no thanks
Are you talking about the Oppo Find 5 ?, GSM Arena has kind words about it
Lenovo too has some a little street cred even though its not so well known
Let's do it this way, suggest 3-5 phones [preferably quad core, 4.5 to 5.5 inches,dual SIM] and let's take it up from there
N:B
Do you do BLU or Micromax phones?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hey bro. big ups here. please what is the best China made phone within these parameters
-screen size:3.5 to 4 inches
-processor: possibly rockchip or OMAP quadcore.
- internal storage: minimum of 4gb
-Ram: minimum of 1gb

I've always been impressed with your work on tablets so I'm sure you'll put the same critical eye to this as well. thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2013
I am sorry I haven't replied your posts,work has been hectic....will do soon. thanks for understanding
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
facebook.com/alternativetablets
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by wesley80(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
A tablet with the following specs would save me a whole load of intended cost, pls give me a quote if you have any with similar or slightly varied specs.

Size 9.7-10 inch
Dual core
Google 4.1
Screen Res 1200*800
Capacitive screen
Wifi and External 3G (proven functional with our local 3g dongles)
Bluetooth
Dual Camera
1gig RAM
1.5ghz or higher
8gig Internal Memory
Battery 5000mAH or higher
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
wesley80: A tablet with the following specs would save me a whole load of intended cost, pls give me a quote if you have any with similar or slightly varied specs.

Size 9.7-10 inch
Dual core
Google 4.1
Screen Res 1200*800
Capacitive screen
Wifi and External 3G (proven functional with our local 3g dongles)
Bluetooth
Dual Camera
1gig RAM
1.5ghz or higher
8gig Internal Memory
Battery 5000mAH or higher

I dont have any like that with Wifi and external 3G...the ones i have have internal 3G sim slot. Must it be a Wifi only device?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by wesley80(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
Not necessarily. Initially was thinking of getting two BBplaybooks for colleagues and just felt I could get something with somewhat similar specs but considerably cheaper. I've heard good reviews abt the ainol line but since they do not make sim enabled tabs(?) I thot I could tailor my demand to accommodate their products. I'm open to any suggestion you make but its got to be a tab you can vouch for, I'm not too convinced at the 3g inbuilt tabs, I just feel the chinese havent perfected that technology yet.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ceaser: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
balogunsam: FOR OUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR iPad SCREEN SIZE TABLETS WITH 3G AND ENOUGH FIREPOWER....(beat by Transformer Prime and HTC One X only...third in benchmark tests...

grin HIGHLIGHTSgrin

RAMOS W22 PRO (WIFI OR 3G VERSION).....will be available for Preorder by October 5

Brand Ramos
Model W22PRO 3G
Screen Size 9.7"
Operating System Android 4.0.3
Processor Type/CPU Type AML8726-MX Scorpio processor dual-core Cortex-A9 core, clocked at up to 1.5GHz, built-in multi-core Mali-400 MP2 high-frequency dual-core graphics processor dual-core flat comprehensive distribution
CPU Manufacturer Amlogic
CPU Model AML8726M-MX
CPU Speed/Processor Clock Speed 1.5GHz
RAM/ Technology DDR3
RAM Memory 1GB
Hard Drive Capacity 16GB
HDMI 2160P HD playback, 1080P video sync. output
Camera Front: 0.3 mega pixels; Rear: 2.0 mega pixels
G-Sensor Smart 3D G-sensor
Audio 3.5 mm earphone jack
Games 3D games
Software Youtube, Facebook, MSN, Android market, Skype, Google Mail, Google maps, Quick Office
Battery Type 7400mAh lithium battery
Battery / Run Time(up to) Wi-Fi: 4.5 hours; Video: 6 hours
USB Port 1 x USB(OTG)
Audio Port 1 x 3.5 mm headphone jack
Video Port 1 x USB
HDMI Port 1 x Output HDMI
Card Slot 1 x TF card slot
DC Input 1 x DC Jack
Communications
Networking Fast Ethernet
3G or wifi only
Wireless Connection Wi-Fi
Wireless Protocol 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
Supported Formats
Video MP4, WMV, AVI, RM, MKV, MOV, DAT(VCD format), MPEG, TS
Audio MP2, MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG
Picture JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF
Ebook PDF, TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT
Dimensions 24x18.7x0.5 cm
Weight 575g

There are two versions of this device. First is a wifi only version and the other is the 3G version
Please @ the bolded, does that imply it has AV [Video-Audio INPUT]?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
wesley80: Not necessarily. Initially was thinking of getting two BBplaybooks for colleagues and just felt I could get something with somewhat similar specs but considerably cheaper. I've heard good reviews abt the ainol line but since they do not make sim enabled tabs(?) I thot I could tailor my demand to accommodate their products. I'm open to any suggestion you make but its got to be a tab you can vouch for, I'm not too convinced at the 3g inbuilt tabs, I just feel the chinese havent perfected that technology yet.

Hehehhe...well sir...for one thing, i can confidently tell you they have perfected inbuilt 3G technology seriously. These guys started churning out dual sim phones before the brand names like nokia, samsung and LG(glorified China) took it up. They have made phones running 3 sims(mostly junk though) but these phones never have any problems with network balancing and operation. They may have problems with battery,screen etc but NEVER with the GSM/CDMA technology. IF you want a wifi only tablet,there are many like that which are solid and pack a punch. Cube UGT32 Mini is a 7 inch power house. Pipo S2 is an 8 inch solid device too. However if you want something extremely solid with inbuilt 3G network option, you can go for the Pipo Ultra U3. Its not in the same class with the Aoson series i sell though so its more expensive. Another tablet with 3G i see has got much acceptance from clients who are particular about sleek,class,appearance and impression is the Sanei N78 3G. Please review those devices on line and let me know your take sir.

N.B> I dont know how much the playbook sells for but letting me know the kind of budget you have in mind will help streamline too. You can reach me via whatsapp and email fr faster responses,my contact details are in my signature.
Have a great night sir!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
ceaser:
Please @ the bolded, does that imply it has AV [Video-Audio INPUT]?

No sir o...haaaa...no o...thats a typo ooo...AV ke? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

BEST DEALS: XIAOMI,ONEPLUS, NOKIA,HUAWEI(update on first page) / Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.