Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. (2428 Views)

I Must Marry Mirexxx!!! / Wow, Do You Know Her! / Need A Lady To Marry In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by acidtalk: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
Okay! It is very acceptable if you mock me or call me all sort of names but this is my story:

I just received a letter through a popular transporting company from my village. In the content of the letter, the elders are trying to disown me and banish me if I don't return with a woman I want to marry in the next 2months.

They have even threatened to marry me to a village vigilante's daughter if the 2months elapse and I am yet to bring a wife.

But God forbid, I will rather remain a 'baby papa' than settle for one local girl who will eventually kill me with her troubles after she gets expose.

Are you a good cook?

Can you pound yam? (With pestle and morter NOT poundo yam).

Can you cook Edikianko, banga, afang, efo riro, Egusi and stew very well?

Are you intelligent and frugal in spending? If you like earn pass me, that is your cup of tea but be rest assure I won't ask you for a dime.

If you qualify, please send your 'Application' before 5 days from now.

Note : Only short listed candidate will be contacted.

Help me now before I am forced to marry a village girl.
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
I dont believe u acid! It's all for show rite?

Gat u! Call again later! User busy.....

1 Like

Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
you have a very funny story Mr poster.
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by Fourcade(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
where is the source? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by acidtalk: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: I dont believe u acid! It's all for show rite?

Joke keh?
Isn't until when you hear in 3months time that "Village girl shoots husband with her father's hunting gun" before you will believe me?

This na serious issue oh!

I know say una no like me for nairaland, so it will even make your guys happier if dem force me to maRry village girl.
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by acidtalk: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
Fourcade: where is the source? undecided

The source is an A4 paper filled with grammatical blunders from some old men. It is inside a brown envelope sitting calmly in my bed side drawer.

Make I scan am post for here?

Nooooh!!! I won't do that. I don't want you all to start laughing at those old men who spelt;

Marry as mari
Girl as geh
Marriage as marange
You must as you moshst

Enough of the hints joh!

Find me wife is what I asked for, not some investigative session.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
Attention seeking thread.
Is this supposed to be difficult? Tell them you will marry when you want to, they can't banish you because this is a democracy and if they marry the girl, they will be responsible for servicing her
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by acidtalk: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Attention seeking thread.
Is this supposed to be difficult? Tell them you will marry when you want to, they can't banish you because this is a democracy and if they marry the girl, they will be responsible for servicing her

Well, my village old men no know wetin democracy dey about.

So trying to claim constitution right is irrelevant.

And if you dont believe me its alright.
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by Mynd44: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
They can't do crap to you and you know it so stop your darned fretting jorh.
BTW, I still don't believe you
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by acidtalk: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44: They can't do crap to you and you know it so stop your darned fretting jorh.
BTW, I still don't believe you

i though you of all people would believe me on nairaland.

i doubt want to try those old men oh!
the last dude that bullsh^^itted them on this same issue, they turned him into a goat.
Those men are very daring oh!
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by Mynd44: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
Now I have more reason to think that you are just noted and need company. Don't worry, the football season will soon start
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by acidtalk: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Now I have more reason to think that you are just noted and need company. Don't worry, the football season will soon start

seriously i just said that last one to add a little humor.
before you go please help me deliver a message to sexkillz.
TELL HIM HE IS A FREAKING BASTARD FOR BRINGING MY THREAD HERE
AND IF HE DARES HIDE MY POST, AMADIOHA WILL STAMP HIS LIFE WITH COW SH^IT[b]
Mynd_44: Now I have more reason to think that you are just noted and need company. Don't worry, the football season will soon start

AND IF HE DARES HIDE MY POST, AMADIOHA WILL STAMP HIS LIFE WITH COW SH^IT[/b]

AND IF HE DARES HIDE MY POST, AMADIOHA WILL STAMP HIS LIFE WITH COW SH^IT
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
And now, you have turned a perfectly good and peaceful thread into show of shame. Don't you people ever get tired of this?
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by acidtalk: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44: And now, you have turned a perfectly good and peaceful thread into show of shame. Don't you people ever get tired of this?

So sorry
but seriously that boy could be really annoying.
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by Mynd44: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
But when you lose your cool like that, you are only showing him that he is getting to you.
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by seunadeolu(m): 12:30am On Jul 21, 2012
SECONDED
Idowuogbo: I dont believe u acid! It's all for show rite?

Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by acidtalk: 4:34am On Jul 21, 2012
seun_adeolu: SECONDED

Are you insinuating I am a liar?
That's very unfair.
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by ijebabe: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2012
One more month to go
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by acidtalk: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
[/b][b]
ijebabe: One more month to go

WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by pyyxxaro: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Guy go dance windeck for 3rd main bridge tongue kiss
Re: Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. by acidtalk: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
pyyxxaro: Guy go dance windeck for 3rd main bridge tongue kiss

If na your papa go dey drum for me no wahala

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Skype ID For Hook-up / Yes Am Single / (drum Roll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.