Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl (2100 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL / Am Back For "onstelly". D Queen Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
This is to inform foxy and other interested guys that i have joined the contest to win marthakings heart. I HEREBY WISH TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT i am going to fight this battle to the end. Thanks and God bless you are.
Signed,
F.Dr charles
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Who is fighting who? Sum1 is high on cheap weed o... I hope itz not my dp that's deceiving u o cos it aint me... Datz my twinny...we luk alike tho... Buh m dark in complexion... Buh not dat dark o :-D oya transfer ur crazy crush to her
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Marthakings: Who is fighting who? Sum1 is high on cheap weed o... I hope itz not my dp that's deceiving u o cos it aint me... Datz my twinny...we luk alike tho... Buh m dark in complexion... Buh not dat dark o :-D oya transfer ur crazy crush to her
hehehe am high on costly weed......bar man bring more alomo jare
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Danhumprey: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
charlesblaze: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
This is to inform foxy and other interested guys that i have joined the contest to win marthakings heart. I HEREBY WISH TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT i am going to fight this battle to the end. Thanks and God bless you are.
Signed,
F.Dr charles
cheesy
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Danhumprey: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Marthakings: Who is fighting who? Sum1 is high on cheap weed o... I hope itz not my dp that's deceiving u o cos it aint me... Datz my twinny...we luk alike tho... Buh m dark in complexion... Buh not dat dark o :-D oya transfer ur crazy crush to her
Just say you are enjoying the attention that guys are beginning to shower on you and stop pretending. grin
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Just say you are enjoying the attention that guys are beginning to shower on you and stop pretending. grin
hey! Sharrap
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by AbuMikey(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2013

What I like gringrin

**takes a front row seat**

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

What I like gringrin

**takes a front row seat**

honey, go to bed
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Dannyxy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
U no dey shame??, leave n.l small girls alone... Dn't allow ur joystick cloud ur sense of reasoning
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Fxwarrior: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2013

*looks at Dp

Falls instantly in love.

*sings Ada Ada Everybody dey wait... Baby come to Daddy.
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by homesteady(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
When is the fight starting? Its been a while now that I watched people fighting over a girl!
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
U wan fyt 4 d babe abi??i pray u lose!smh
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by nestaAK(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
grin chei

Grabs a seat,

waitin 4 d referee...
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Danhumprey: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Marthakings: hey! Sharrap
Ok,ma'am. lipsrsealed
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dannyxy: U no dey shame??, leave n.l small girls alone... Dn't allow ur joystick cloud ur sense of reasoning
since u dont have a sense of humour, i have no choice but to say dat u have a case of tumour
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady: When is the fight starting? Its been a while now that I watched people fighting over a girl!
oga u go wait till jesus come earth i swear grin
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Harbosede02: U wan fyt 4 d babe abi??i pray u lose!smh
hunie am i sensing jealousy , dont wori in my next world i wil fyt for you
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Tuntheycr7: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Harbosede02: U wan fyt 4 d babe abi??i pray u lose!smh
Dnt mind dem jor
How far jawe?
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Just say you are enjoying the attention that guys are beginning to shower on you and stop pretending. grin
shebi, her head for don swell sotee she forget say she do surgery
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
charlesblaze: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Signed,
F.Dr charles
This is serious. grin #iJoshy
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by pasqal09: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
Waste of thread
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
charlesblaze: hunie am i sensing jealousy , dont wori in my next world i wil fyt for you
jealousy u say??yunck!!
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
Dnt mind dem jor
How far jawe?
huh??
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Harbosede02: huh??
baby i wil fyt 4u afta am tru wit fyting for beautiful galz i wil den fyt 4u

2 Likes

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by AbuMikey(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
pasqal09: Waste of thread

**Dies** gringringringringringringrin

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
charlesblaze: baby i wil fyt 4u afta am tru wit fyting for beautiful galz i wil den fyt 4u
OMG. You mean she's not b******l ? *faints* cheesy #iJoshy
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
i stand to be abused/corrected, but i think marthakings and abu mikey are D same person or someone is using both monikers, posing as both male and female on here.
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by AbuMikey(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Odedoyin25: i stand to be abused/corrected, but i think marthakings and abu mikey are D same person or someone is using both monikers, posing as both male and female on here.

You've been heard!!

Next!!!!!!! angryangry

Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
charlesblaze: baby i wil fyt 4u afta am tru wit fyting for beautiful galz i wil den fyt 4u
insult taken,i grab
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Odedoyin25: i stand to be abused/corrected, but i think marthakings and abu mikey are D same person or someone is using both monikers, posing as both male and female on here.
*falls from 2 storey building...*
hahaahaahahahaaah.... D best comment av seen so far on nl
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
oya everybody shhhhh.... Dnt make noise... Angel Micheal wants to pass
Re: The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl by AbuMikey(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2013

**breaks silence**

Bros,are You working for CIA? undecided

Because,for someone to finally decode that Mikey and Martha is the same person only shows that your case can only be solved in heaven! gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hey Guys Who Wants To Be My Friend / I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife / Am New In Nairaland Rate Me My Hommies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.