Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

OAU Master Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Master Programme (5168 Views)

Combine O'level Results For Master Programme Abroad / Uniuyo Master Programme / You Can Be In Norway By October 1st For Your Undergraduate And Master Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Master Programme by tolaniogunniyi(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2012
what do you know about OAU master programe. The cost, efficiency and duration. I wish to take the form but i need info abt it
Re: OAU Master Programme by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2012
tolaniogunniyi: what do you know about OAU master programe. The cost, efficiency and duration. I wish to take the form but i need info abt it
got the form few weeks back... the form is #8,500 for academia masters, #10,000 for professional masters(M.BA). seems the form will be clossing ending of the august....duration is 18months (with all things being equal)... for more info visit there official website www.apply.oaunetque.com
Re: OAU Master Programme by tolaniogunniyi(m): 6:47am On Jul 23, 2012
tanx 4 dat information
Re: OAU Master Programme by danielnwodi(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2012
Good day! Pls how do I know the cousres available and is this for 2012/2013 session. The website is for last year entry.
Re: OAU Master Programme by Taiw(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2012
i also obtained the form. i heard they aven't started collecting supporting documents.when will that be?when will the admission be ready? and when will a new session begin?and wots d duration of a PGD program?
Re: OAU Master Programme by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2012
danielnwodi: Good day! Pls how do I know the cousres available and is this for 2012/2013 session. The website is for last year entry.
dont mind what is written on the front page of the website, they are yet to update their website. just register/signup and fill the online form, at stage three (i think) you will see list of departments and the courses offered. hope that helps!
Re: OAU Master Programme by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2012
tolaniogunniyi: tanx 4 dat information
you are highly welcome
Re: OAU Master Programme by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2012
Taiw: i also obtained the form. i heard they aven't started collecting supporting documents.when will that be?when will the admission be ready? and when will a new session begin?and wots d duration of a PGD program?
the form has been out since june, registration opened officially in July 1, form collection and online registration will close on 31st of august. admission processes will start in september, lost of students admitted will be pasted/sent via email by october/nov. resumption_ jauary(all things being equal). duration of PgD is 12 months (all things being equal).
Re: OAU Master Programme by Taiw(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2012
@ondo_boi the form has been out since june,
registration opened officially in July 1,
form collection and online registration will
close on 31st of august. admission
processes will start in september, lost of
students admitted will be pasted/sent via
email by october/nov. resumption_ jauary
(all things being equal). duration of PgD is
12 months (all things being equal).
.Thanks 4 the tips. Its far oo
Re: OAU Master Programme by Raylight2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
What course can I do my masters in with a B.Sc in Chemistry from Adekunle Ajasin University?
Re: OAU Master Programme by danielnwodi(m): 6:03am On Jul 25, 2012
@ ondo_boi thank you so much. I have registered and seen the course I want.

Now where do I get the form to buy? I tot we can pay thru ATM card.
Re: OAU Master Programme by tolaniogunniyi(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2012
where can i get d form?
Re: OAU Master Programme by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2012
danielnwodi: @ ondo_boi thank you so much. I have registered and seen the course I want.

Now where do I get the form to buy? I tot we can pay thru ATM card.
you are welcome.. The form is available in GTbank, OAU branch(don't know if its available in other branches of the bank). And yes, you can purchase the form with your atm card, but to be on the safer side, its better you get the registration card(nigerian factor).
Re: OAU Master Programme by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 26, 2012
tolaniogunniyi: where can i get d form?
GTbank oau branch
Re: OAU Master Programme by Taiw(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2012
I paid using my atm card. u dont nid to stress urself in going 2 d skool.The moni was withdrawn instantly
Re: OAU Master Programme by dedifferrence(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
Has anyone received admission letter yet?? I applied for masters programme and I have been waiting to hear from them since. I need to know my fate as soon as possible So I can decide the next step to take in life.
Re: OAU Master Programme by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
dedifferrence: Has anyone received admission letter yet?? I applied for masters programme and I have been waiting to hear from them since. I need to know my fate as soon as possible So I can decide the next step to take in life.
form collection && online application ended today, admission processing will then start afterward, am pretty sure before the end of month(November) we'll all know our fate. Just keep your faith alive.
Re: OAU Master Programme by dedifferrence(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2012
ondo_boi: form collection && online application ended today, admission processing will then start afterward, am pretty sure before the end of month(November) we'll all know our fate. Just keep your faith alive.

Thanks for your responds.
Re: OAU Master Programme by Taiw(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
Eversince i submitted my documents, i avent gotten any acknoledgement that my documents ave bin received.Has any1 seen any mail frm dem?wil dere b an entrance exam?
Re: OAU Master Programme by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2012
Taiw: Eversince i submitted my documents, i avent gotten any acknoledgement that my documents ave bin received.Has any1 seen any mail frm dem?wil dere b an entrance exam?
are you talking about the the hard copy of the supporting documents(O'level, transcript, transcript label etc etc) or the online registration? If its the supporting document you're talking about, I don't think they sent out messages/mails prior to receivership of such documents.

will there be an entrance exam? that depends on the department/course you are applying/opting to/for.
Re: OAU Master Programme by Taiw(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2012
@ondo_boi Thanks...yes i was referrin to d supporting documents(waec etc).
Re: OAU Master Programme by dedifferrence(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
They sent me email stating that they have received and processed my supporting documents. The email came with a link which I used to open the "The application tracking form".
Re: OAU Master Programme by Taiw(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
@dedifference i'm yet to see d email oo. i'm so confused now
Re: OAU Master Programme by dedifferrence(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
Taiw: @dedifference i'm yet to see d email oo. i'm so confused now
Dont worry brother. They will send you the Email
Re: OAU Master Programme by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
dedifferrence:
Dont worry brother. They will send you the Email
can you kindly paste the contents of the mail you got here? I was at the PG school today to clarify somethings and also ask about the question @taw earlier asked. The response i got from them concerning the email issue was that they didn't send out any email pertaining to the receivership of the "HARD COPIES" of supporting documents. Am just surprised at the email you claim they sent prior to the submission of the said supporting documents
Re: OAU Master Programme by Taiw(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
please whats d latest development
Re: OAU Master Programme by upengineer: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2012
For those that applied to OAU postgraduate school, check your email for your admission letter. OAU sent me my admission letter this morning. Try and check yours
Re: OAU Master Programme by pcoolioz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
upengineer: For those that applied to OAU postgraduate school, check your email for your admission letter. OAU sent me my admission letter this morning. Try and check yours
Wen you say diz mornin-datz 14th decemba ryt? And what course dd you apply for? Coz we wrote xam for mba admission and havnt heard anything---your reply wld be appreciated[color=#990000][/color]
Re: OAU Master Programme by upengineer: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
yes. December 14. I applied to the Department of Chemical Engineering. The admission letter was attached to the email
Re: OAU Master Programme by flave01: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls,i applied for OAU MBA programme nd equally wrote d exam on 24th of nov last yr bt i haven't heard frm dem since dt time,i dont even know if dey av seen my documents nd transcript,even dere is no development in my email acct. Pls can sumone hint me on wat cld b happenin?
Re: OAU Master Programme by pcoolioz(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wt wz ur score 4 d exam?
Re: OAU Master Programme by flave01: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
@pcoolioz, i had 27.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Important Lessons You Can Get From The Ant As A Student / Missing 4OO Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead With Private Parts Removed (photos) / BREAKING: CBN Gives Banks New Directive On Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.