Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Talking Certifications - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Talking Certifications (484 Views)

Professional Trainings And Certifications / HSE Certifications in 9ja- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health,(CIEH),UK / The Most Important Certifications For Today! Coming To Naija! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talking Certifications by RuuDie(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hi folks.

I have only just come to the realization that i know zilch about certification examinations, especially Microsoft's. I have taken a couple of them so far, have MCP credentials and still unsure of what levels I've attained! Made all the more complicated by the fact that they're changed or upgraded periodically.

So please i implore the more experienced or grounded folks to help shed more light on these certification exams and what they mean. Others with questions can also put 'em out here.

For starters. . .what does it take to become a Microsoft Cert. System Administrator? How many exams is one required to take!!? etc.
Re: Talking Certifications by adetwin(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
U are to take 4 exams to obtain MCSA so u nid to seat for 3 more, just read ur Dumps very well
Re: Talking Certifications by mAcslegal(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
Any certification exam for 3d animation..

(1) (Reply)

Sql Server Database And Reporting Services Training / PDMS (plant Design Management System) For Engineers / Kcc It/telecom Training & Job Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.