Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

9iceClick's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9iceClick's Profile / 9iceClick's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Phones / Re: NCC Moves Against Unsolicited SMS By Telcos by 9iceClick: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2015
I'm tired o using cell phone in Nigeria angry

God knows I didn't subscribe for all these junks messages the day I bought my SIM embarassed

See image

Celebrities / Re: My Pastors Wife Want My 14inches Dick.........pix. by 9iceClick: 6:10am On Dec 02, 2015
Smh... Another diksin, oh!!! Not again dear Lord cry

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera by 9iceClick: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Wow!

Look at that one over there cheesy
Some ghosts are cute though winkgrin
Agriculture / Re: Moringa Seeds Needed Urgently by 9iceClick: 5:45am On Dec 02, 2015
www.nitaicluster.com
They are agro-allied company (Non-Oil Exporter). I'm sure they can satisfy you moringa needs.

Hope that helps
Literature / Re: “Memories” – A Spoken Word Poem by 9iceClick: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
done.
Literature / Re: “Memories” – A Spoken Word Poem by 9iceClick: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Thank you for those kind words.
Let me quickly correct an impression here, I am not the author of the poem; it does not belong to me.
In fact the author is from Toronto, the provincial capital of Ontario, Canada.

Attached is the picture of the artist

Send me a PM for a link to download

NB: Don't drop your mail here to avoid unwanted mails from other folks on here.

Literature / “Memories” – A Spoken Word Poem by 9iceClick: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Written and performed by Igor Oro.

If my pen is a brush, then this page is my canvas. Every stroke is a memory soaked in sadness, every colour is an emotion that leaks from the soul, every painting a dream amidst the white background, like a photograph frozen in snow.

They say the strongest shade of red comes from a bleeding heart; out of the pain of a love that’s been torn apart.

For me, that was you. I mean at some point i guess everyone plays the fool. No need to cover it up, I’ve shed my fair share of tears too. Manipulated and used, you played my heart out like a piano, until it finally bent out of tune.

Now the sounds of my memories are lacking in clarity, lost in the deep end of this pool of disparity, sometimes i feel so close to you until i realize that you’re actually way ahead of me.

On this one way street i see you fade into the future, while I’m barely able to move; all i do anymore is listen to old record tapes that remind me of you, warm music that was once meant to sooth, now just feels like more salt on these wounds.

Failed promises creep into my dreams at night. Constant reminders of all the things i didn’t do to make this right, remnants of your scent and what you looked like flood my past and for a brief moment i get a chance to bask in our memories but they never last, i always wake up too fast.
The inevitability of each morning, opening my eyes to the reality of not having you by my side, and as hard as I try to avoid it, I keep playing back that night when you told me your love wasn’t true. That pain hit me like an arrow, pierced my heart and went straight through; now it just hurts with every thought of you.

I did my best to make it seem like I didn’t care, but it was an obvious bluff. When it comes to love, there is no such thing as too much -there is only not enough. And in the journey between this world and the world above, I wonder if the hearts final regret..is the fear that it may never have truly loved.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you'd like to listen to the audio format, visit http://9iceclick.com/index.php/2015/11/23/283/
Business / . by 9iceClick: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2015
Politics / Re: Nigerian Economy Remains Strong - Okonjo-Iweala (Video & Transcript) by 9iceClick: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
In another news, we are organising a welcomeBackHome party for our dear son, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. We don't want his luck to finish for Aso Villa; let him come back and come and siddonm him don try.
Source: Dem Mama grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by 9iceClick: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
#IvotedGMB
#SitRoom15
My candid advice to PDP & all GEJites

Politics / Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by 9iceClick: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
cozy7:
PDP is saying this bcoz it's so obvious that it's loosing d battle......RUBBISH.

APC IS WHOOPING THEIR ASSES

Just like this grin

2 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel by 9iceClick: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oyin Igbo! What do u need it for

We dash you guyz the Pirating Bizness; what else do you want, ehn? mtcheeeew
Politics / Re: Buhari Responds To #babawhileyouweregone by 9iceClick: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
The best you guyz can do for Nigeria is Vote out incompetence, cluelessness, stealing & corruption.
GEJ is the definition of every ill luck buffeting this country right now.
Vote for #Change
em... hope you've heard of the latest word on twitter: #IsThereLight grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by 9iceClick: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2015
egift:

Apart from the drug traffickers that were sentenced to death, tell us who else he killed that gave you the 5million death?

The level of Lies PDP and their agents tell, even the devil is catching cold in Hell.

Tomorrow when Buhari will have Shecow and other Boko Haram Commanders executed, people annazubi and his fellow TANiods will still cry blue murder.

There's no point arguing with that clueless impostor. She has no idea of what's been discoursed here; she's just one of those jobless Gejite employee working from Tony Preste property on Road 444, Plot 191, Gwarimpa Abuja. She's got to post something and show to her supervisor, if not, her 50k alawee would be in jeopardy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by 9iceClick: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
Photoshop is allowed. N250 detained after 5 million had been killed? Photoshop won't help you. Buhari is a dictator. We don't want a killer-president. Thank you.

What do you know about photoshop? shocked shocked shocked
how much do you know about computer graphics
ode.

NB: I think the word "photoshop" is one of the overused word here in Nigeria. Much thanks to the social media network platform for this "insane upgrade"; cos it used to be "COMPUTA".... as in "NA COMPUTA". Thank God though.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by 9iceClick: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:

lol, brov e pain u o
not really... just that u're a waste to this dispensation shocked
Celebrities / Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by 9iceClick: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?
She's an advocate of #Change; better than all your fore-mothers shocked
e-diot... ode, arije nidi'baje oloriburuku oniranu. #Shoroniyen?
God punish #GEJ & other bad souls like him.
TV/Movies / Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by 9iceClick: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
eyeview:
Please can anyone tell me an alternative to DSTV(legal or illegal)? Atleast where I can be watching the football matches live. Am tired of this monopolistic rip-off

Go to YouTube.com
Stream all the videos with an mtn sim plus ur simple server.
lobatan
Celebrities / Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by 9iceClick: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
when you use too much "shampoo", "relaxers" to fry your hair when you pretty much young.
Banky W is what you'll get once you clock 24 till kingdom come grin
Family / Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by 9iceClick: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
dolphinheart:

Those days where the best. Rich kids where always envious of poor street guys and the bonds that developed due to table soccer.
if there's a second chance & choice, i'd love to come back to this world again, but in the 90s cheesy

1 Like

Family / Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by 9iceClick: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
chimoskyg:
I won trophies sef
not only u. i remembered playing this wonderful game in the early 90s [1994-1995)
I won throphies made with "kpali", tin-milk-can & cigar foil grin grin grin
oh Lord! wish u can bring back the 90s embarassed
Romance / Re: Difference Between Ghana And Nigeria Girls by 9iceClick: 1:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Wale112:
Ghanaians girls have the best skin. Nigerian girls' skin are so tough you can strike a match stick in their palms.

I have spoken and Its final

Discuss

[20 Marks] grin
Politics / Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by 9iceClick: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Vote for #CHANGE!
Politics / Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by 9iceClick: 12:23am On Feb 06, 2015
Health / Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by 9iceClick: 1:09am On Jan 22, 2015

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by 9iceClick: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2015
wink

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by 9iceClick: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2015

1 Like

Romance / Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by 9iceClick: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.