Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

9ijagists's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ijagists's Profile / 9ijagists's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by 9ijagists: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
I'm watching.

1 Like

Crime / Suitcase Containing A A Dead Body Found At Tokyo Station by 9ijagists: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2015
A staff of the Tokyo Station was shocked after he opened an abandoned suitcase which has been left unclaimed for a month. He opened it only to find a decomposing body of an elderly woman inside. The yellow suitcase was left in an open coin locker near the station’s Marunouchi South Exit in late April, when it was picked up by an employee of the company that manages the lockers.
Suitcase containing a a dead body found at Tokyo station

The suitcase was originally left in a station locker, but after no-one returned to claim it, it was taken to left luggage and opened by the staff.
"There was an abnormal odor when we opened the suitcase. Then we saw hair," an anonymous employee told reporters.

The victim is a woman aged between 70 and 90 and about 140cm (4ft 7ins) tall.
She had been folded into a yellow suitcase measuring about 70cm by 50cm by 25cm.
Suitcase containing a a dead body found at Tokyo station

Police said there were no obvious injuries to the body, and were investigating the possible cause of her death.
Police were also examining security cameras footage trying to ascertain who left the case behind.

The locker company employee said the suitcase was not in the locker on the morning of April 25 — the day before it was found — narrowing the timeline for its placement.

http://9ija.me/index.php/2015/06/02/suitcase-containing-a-a-dead-body-found-at-tokyo-station/

Politics / Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by 9ijagists: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
oh. ok now. As this list big reach, you sure say this man go remember all the things wey dey here so?

No try look my signature.

1 Like

Politics / Sahara Reporters Journalists Harass Zimbabwean Pres. Mugabe While In Abuja by 9ijagists: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2015

Sahara Reporters journalists harass Zimbabwean Pres. Mugabe while in Abuja
Posted By: felix obinnaon: June 01, 2015In: Africa, PoliticsNo Comments
Print Email

To be frank, I couldn’t hold myself from laughing while I was watching the video. It’s hilarious. A Sahara Reporters’ female journalist harassed the heck out of Zimbabwean president, Robert Mugabe when he came to Abuja for the presidential inauguration during the weekend.

“Mr president, don’t you think that it’s time you step down sir, so you can rest? When will there be change in Zimbabwe, sir? Is there democracy in Zimbabwe? It’s about time to step down. It’s enough! Over 30-something years and you came here to witness democracy? Let there be change in Zimbabwe!”

Sahara Reporters’ Sowore was also shouting ‘let their be change’ in the clip. Mugabe kept his lips sealed. The video is a must watch. Watch the video here: http://9ija.me/index.php/2015/06/01/sahara-reporters-journalists-harass-zimbabwean-pres-mugabe-while-in-abuja/
Politics / Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by 9ijagists: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Choi. Na here dem pack the loot come?
As Wike don show us #Godwin.

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by 9ijagists: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
E don set. Oya make we go chance dem.
Then carry style change dem. Then, win dem.

1 Like

Politics / PHOTO: Lagos Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode’s First Day In Office by 9ijagists: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2015

The newly inaugurated governor shared this photo on his instagram page accompanied by this write up: “My first day in office!”

Source: http://9ija.me/index.php/2015/06/01/photo-lagos-governor-akinwunmi-ambodes-first-day-in-office/

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.