Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

9jabeats's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jabeats's Profile / 9jabeats's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Music/Radio / Did You Know That The Lenght Of The Hit Single Yahoozee Is 419 by 9jabeats(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2008
If you have the Cd, just play it and see the time 4 min 19 seconds. I think they are trying to tell us something .
Music/Radio / Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New 9ice Album ? by 9jabeats(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2008
I will the album a 6.5 over 10 what do you think ?
Music/Radio / Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New 9ice Album ? by 9jabeats(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2008
have you herd the whole album yet ? its not that special if you ask me. i really expected more I like about 3 tracks on the whole album.
Music/Radio / What Do You Guys Think About The New 9ice Album ? by 9jabeats(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2008
Have you guys got the new 9ice album ? What makes gongo Aso so special ??

for samples visit www.9jabeats.com
Music/Radio / 9geria's First Online Music Chart by 9jabeats(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2008
This chart is determined by Plays online, its really cool.

http://nijabeats.com/index.php?t=music

Top nigerian singles, both new artiste and established ones.
Music/Radio / >>>>9jabeats.com>>9ice>>>>>gongo Aso>>>album Finally Out&g by 9jabeats(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2008
Yes, all 9ice FANs !! The album is finally out, Sounds good too.

Music : http://nijabeats.com/members/10/

Lets promote our own !!!
www.9jabeats.com
Music/Radio / Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 9jabeats(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2008
For any one looking to download 9gerian music this is the site for you. you can also find alot of new artiste that are not even in the market yet.
FREE MEMBERSHIP ! LETS PROMOTE OUR OWN !!

www.9jabeats.com

new artiste
name: Jospo.
Genre: Listen and tell.
Music/Radio / Who Is Jospo ? by 9jabeats(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2008
9gerias hot new artiste Jospo, Listen to his songs and tell me what you guys think honestly !!

http://nijabeats.com/members/8/music.php

thats the link.
Music/Radio / The Only Site Where You Can Download 9gerian Music ! by 9jabeats(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2008
9jabeats.com is new and fast growing, become a member today and get exclusive download from some of the hottest 9ja artiste. ITS FREE ! LETS PROMOTE OUR OWN !!!!!!

www.9jabeats.com

wink
Music/Radio / I Dig Modenine by 9jabeats(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2008
fOLLOW THIS LINK AND READ MORE ABOUT THE FELLO. http://nijabeats.com/members/14/ VERY INTERESTING STORY.
Music/Radio / Www.9jabeats.com by 9jabeats(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2008
www.9jabeats.com Calling all up-and-coming artiste and producers, finally your dreams have come true a website that allows you to create your very own profile with mp3's, pictures, blogs and much more. Its free and once you register as a member or artiste you can download songs from all artiste on the site. Artiste can upload their songs and make it available to all registerd members. Please vist www.9jabeats.com and lets help promote our own home grown talents.  cool

Music/Radio / Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by 9jabeats(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2008
mode 9 is the illest www.9jabeats.com dowload his songs and blog the brother. I had the opportunity to work with the brother in Abuja before he blew up. I produced a track on his mix tape titled underground featuring Ca$hino. I go by the Alias Solosimfony under giant beats production and now i have launched 9jabeat.com the ultimate 9gerian music website. Tell me what you think undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.