Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

9JAFULLBREED's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9JAFULLBREED's Profile / 9JAFULLBREED's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

Travel / Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:13am On Apr 30
How I did mine? Everything is already here on this thread. To update your passport data you must enter Abuja and it’s not cheap but dunno the recent prices

I walked into the nearest passport and met an officer who got a contact in Abuja ( person wey dey capture )

In my own case I no spend reach 20inches for that Abuja passport office and I entered my city same day.

If you have any other questions then kindly drop it here. Or just walk into any nearest passport office to make an enquiry.

Omolaugh26:

Please can you drop your whatapp number? if u permit I can drop mine so you can direct me on how u did urs, am about to embark on that Journey of changing of date of birth in Abuja Please n thanks
Travel / Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:47am On Feb 27
Don’t waste your money and time. They have your info on file and you can’t bypass that. You must change/update your passport info as the NIS officer suggested and you go still reach Abuja unless things have changed.

Johnwills:
My passport was done in 2012 before NIN was introduced (in 2015). The date of birth was wrong and I had four names on the passport. The passport expired in 2017.
Now my NIN, Driver's license and all other documents have the correct names and date of birth. I reached out to certain NIS officer and he said it will cost me 350k to do the correction because (1) the passport has stayed too long. I should have done the correction a long time ago. (2) one name will be deleted. (3) the age difference for the dob is about 10 years.
My question is, should I go for a new passport since NIN is now being used?
Will the old info not pop up during biometric capture?
Travel / Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:42am On Feb 27
I have changed my Surname + DOB both on BVN and Passport but for NIN I’ve got no idea and I know it’s not going to be easy.

Sirwize86:
Please guy i want to change the my DOB on my NIN and international passport. If anyone has done it recently kindly help. It urgent please
Travel / Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:38am On Feb 27
I think I already explained that.

Fridaysnr:

Please how did you go about it?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2023
Please what’s the rate for the Klasha? Or do you know any alternatives? Trying to pick up a thing of $600

icon91:

I funded & used my Klasha account yesterday (Pink Card Precisely) without any issues, try & chat their customer care service up

Cheers!
Religion / Re: Its Oct 1st, When Last Did You Pray For Nigeria? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:01am On Oct 02, 2023
grin grin

Arda1000:

If you are God will you answer Nigeria prayers?

Religion / Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:42am On Oct 02, 2023

Foreign Affairs / Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:23am On Oct 02, 2023
undecided Just imagine.

lonelydora:
And they are far ahead of Nigeria.

Nnamdi Azikiwe and co were a bit hasty in 1960 with this independence thing.

We need oyibo to come and recolonize us. This is also why I'm pitying Niger Republic in advance.

Family / Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:02am On Oct 02, 2023
I don’t think that’s true! Some women are really beautiful after birth, and everywhere go FULL cheesy
I’ll just say some men are not mentally ready before going or rushing into marriage and they got bored with the marriage immediately after their wife got pregnant.

Jewessgratitud3:
Everyone is just beating about the bush even though the reason is obvious.

Once a woman starts having kids, she loses her attractiveness as a result of all the body changes that come with child birth. This puts the man off or gradually makes him lose interest in her especially when he still sees young girls with perky breasts, plumper and firmer bodies out there. This is the whole truth.

A married man used to disturb me some time ago and I'll always shun him. One day he saw one small fine girl that came around and told me to help him talk to the girl and I asked him what of your wife and he said " that one na condemn property now" .. chai!!! Laugh wan finish me that day. This is a man with 5 kids o.

Family / Re: What Do You Think Is The Way Forward For Nigeria? Is There Any Hope? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:03am On Oct 02, 2023
The answer is there’s NO way FORWARD. See no be all coconut dey get water Inside.

Travel / Re: Which Country Is Best To Travel To Amongst These Three? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
grandee4u:
Just recently I started comparing Turky, Cyprus And Oman, thinking about the one which is the best to travel to while factoring living standard, currency exchange value and visa readiness option and most importantly, getting something to do easily that will fetch you some bucks legitimately once you land there.

Urgent and reliable suggestion (s) will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Travel / Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2023
This your question get ukwu. Who cares about your place of birth?

[quote author=Jydzman post=99786866][/quote]

Travel / Re: Issues With Date Of Birth On International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2023
They going to ask for the old passport and them no go return it to u. You don’t need that no more but if it’s lost then tell the officer them go tell u what to do.

drizzytee:
Bro was the old passport with wrong information returned to you?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
werey no go christ emBassy healing school
werey no go holy mountain go pray and fast for days
Him leave 9ja fake men of God, run go meet oyinbo the gods of science grin

werey don go uk hospital go collect better treatment
come dey say "pastor oyedepo spoke to my life" grin grin grin grin

i just pity the foolish members that cant afford to go to u.k for serious treatment
na annointing oil and church bangle sure for them grin grin

1 Like

Family / Re: How To Find Out Who Is Recharging My Phone Line? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2023
Well, maybe whoever’s recharging your line is using the same number as you but with a different first 3. Maybe yours is 090 999999999 and his is 080 999999999 so it’s kind of easy to make a mistake with that.

MasterJayJay:

I have data on another line of mine. The questions are necessary. I think this should be making it the fifth strange recharge alert.
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2023
U be JJC? grin grin cheesy grin When you’re ready you go know how to locate local post office. Forget Database!

9jamemez:

Okay thing is my location is Futo (Federal University of technology Owerri)

I search their database for my location, this what i got, but no exact location or number to reach, how do they operate though?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2023
Depends on the state you dey. Keep tracking and you must get am. NiPost is not that bad.

9jamemez:

Na problem for me abi?

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2023
Yeah NiPost.

9jamemez:
Please which company did you guys say handle this type of shipping RB*********SG?
Does this mean my package will be received by NIPOST/POST OFFICE ?
Family / Re: What’s The Best Loan App? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2023
grin grin grin

pansophist:
I borrowed from one loan app like that, just to see their operations. This people called, sent messages to my contact list, threaten to lock me in jail, I was just laughing at them.

If they call me, I'll pick the call. Talk in a chilled way, laugh and give them the vibes that I'm happy being their debtor, and they should do their worse. I even told them to come and pick me, lock me, but just feed me well.

Later they now realised that I'm an oloriburuku somebody, then they started talking calmly and asking if I can pay instalmentally. The adventure ended there and I just paid them off with their interest and delete the app.

These loan sharks targets the weak, the broke ass, and the lowest of society since they know these class of people are most likely to be uneducated, fearful and easily manipulated.

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2023
Go to your local post office.

icon91:
See the mail NIPOST sent me this morning, i don't know which post office to go to or who to call, the PO closest to is no longer functional the last time i went there about 1 week ago

So my package has been in Awka since 6th April, no calls for pick up or anything till mow, almost 1 Month, nawa o!

Dear *******,
Thanks for contacting us, Your item with tracking number Rb*********sg was dispatched to our delivery location at Awka on 6/4/2023.
Best regards.
Prince Adekunle.

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Check EMS.

morikee:
Anyone ever received Package with this kinda tracking number EY71XXXXX74FR
Family / Re: Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
Why not JAPA with your family to start afresh instead of moving from one state to another? My opinion tho

frank33:
Hi guys. I really need some advice on this please.

We are a family of 6 and I want to relocate my family from Onitsha to Abuja in order to hopefully have a better life and expose to kids to more.

But I am bothered by the uncertainty of this move.

Is this this good idea?

If you live or have lived in Abuja can you please advice me on where we can live and afford an average life in Abuja in terms of accommodation, feeding and transport.

Also what kind of business can one start up in Abuja as a newcomer with about 10m to survive.

10 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Your Next Of Kin Can Not Access Your Bank Account After Your Death. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Thank you!

Abemy:
*If* *you*die*today* , your *Next* *of* *Kin* *will* *not* *have* *any* *access* *to the money in* *your Account* !!!.

So many Nigerians (and elsewhere) think that their next of kin is the automatic heir to their account.

But the truth is that if your next of kin is not a signatory to your account, and you don’t have a written will to determine that person’s legitimacy, the person will not have access to that money at all.

Your bank will have to go through a process called a *LEGAL* *PROBATE* .

This probate period helps them determine who gets the money in your account.

This is a very very lengthy and expensive process. Even after the whole process is done, your family will have to forfeit some very high amount of the money for legal fees.

But if you want to avoid this , simply request for your bank to give you something called a *POD* form. *POD* stands for *PAYABLE* *ON* *DEATH* .

The name of the person (s) you fill in that *POD* form will determine who will get your money.

All the person needs to bring is a *Death* *Certificate* to get that money out.

With a *POD* form , you will save your family the stress of going through all that lengthy legal process and even loosing some money to the law.

I just thought I should let you know this😊

1 Like

Family / Re: Which Drugs Can I Use To Gain Fat Cheeks After Xasten Destroyed Me by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:54am On Apr 23, 2023
grin cheesy grin

MasterJayJay:
Go and buy poultry feeds. Tell the seller you want to feed a broiler..

1 Like

Romance / Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:17am On Apr 20, 2023
finoki:

Stop making a case out of a painful occurrence.
Anything could have caused the death. ladies in that kind of work usually pop pills.. could be a case of overdose..

Spiritual indeed !,if the economy of Nigeria improves dramatically, most of you guys would be on the streets throwing rocks.

The average Nigerian can't do health check up because its way beyond their means, even those earning 150k can't afford a comprehensive health check.

If Kanu Nwankwo (ex super Eagles )was an average Nigerian, he would have just slumped one day and you folks will start shouting spiritual this spiritual that.
Thank God for the Italian club that discovered the ailment during their comprehensive checks, Kanu nwankwo is still hale and hearty today because of the health care he received in Italy.

So please, spare me all that hogwash..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Eyinju112:
firstly I was raised well as my parent taught me not to disrespect my elders and that is why I’m not gon drag your father into this. Secondly my father might not have the money Yul had when he was alive, but he gave his woman which was my mom every peace a woman could want. My dad was a responsible man to the core not some kind of undisciplined men like you and your mentor Yul. There are more to been a good husband and a good father, go back to your dad and let him teach you to be one.

Travel / Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:10am On Apr 20, 2023
With 1m? shocked

dealhunter:
Try school route in Europe..

219 Likes 3 Shares

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:37am On Apr 19, 2023
Haaaaaaaa Obiiiiiiiii grin

Mobil567:
If you wish to do AR, feel free.
But it won’t go anywhere. Total waste of time. Personally, if I was the visa officer, I would reject you too. Have you even read your own responses? Will you grant yourself visa? Smh

1 Like

Romance / Re: Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:21am On Apr 16, 2023
From harmless date to harmless knacking.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.