Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

9jastrip's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jastrip's Profile / 9jastrip's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland Sugar Mummy Scam Cartel! by 9jastrip(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Toba, one of my clients called from the US trying to organise a bachellorete for a friend and after giving her the price and all that, she was like they could get the same services at a cheaper rate and I told her I strongly doubt it. She called back a few days later apologizing that the people she contacted told her to send them call credits (recharge cards) and all that.

If anyone doubts the integrity of what we do or they have been swindled, they would have stated so on nairaland. We only do strip tease for bachellorettes at ladies parties and that is all. Its like you bringing in clowns for your kid's birthday parties. Most of our clients are suprisingly elitist from various works of life.

These sugar mummy scam on nairaland made me start my hunting because these guys are misusing the opportunity provided on this link.Like there are genuine individuals in the property and auto sections and there are lots of fake people too defrauding people of their hard earned income.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: An International School In Abuja Now Recruiting by 9jastrip(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2011
The issue with these abuja schools is they collect high fees from parents and pay teachers peanuts. I wont mention a british curriculum school that has the "british" in its name. A secondary school where students even pay as high as 20,000 US dollars in tuition and boarding and teachers are paid 45,000 naira to 60,000 naira.

These school owners are clueless to the fact that these teachers determine if you will retain these students after a session or two. Pay them well and they will stay with your school for life. They need to borrow leaves from schools like Corona in Lagos, you hardly see them advertise for positions because the teachers even have welfare packages that is competitive with what people working for multinationals get.

Some professions like Medicine, education, law are yet to imbibe good business practices that enhances excellence.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Sugar Mummy Scam Cartel! by 9jastrip(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
Am amazed at the number of young men patronizing the several invitations to get hooked up with a sugar mummy online.

A strong cartel of young guys is forming and they are a serious scam. I decided to investigate one of the numerous numbers and just like the Yahoo guys, they are hardly intelligent and rarely know how to decipher their would-be victims.

The guy in question could not even pick from the conversation that I could not have been serious about the offer as I struggled hard to hide my dictions, ascent and all that to make me sound like one of their hungry unsuspecting victims.

He told me to call him back in 30 minutes after the first call to me. He refused to mention his name throughoutthe conversation. Dumb guys should be aware that you have registered your sims now and you should be careful what fraud/crime you commit with your phone.

I called back after an hour and he promised to give me about three numbers coaching me on what to say to the sugar mummy once I get to speak with her on phone. I was curious at the same time played along waiting to see how things would play out.

He finally came out to the financial aspect which I have been waiting for cos I had expected him to make his demand before releasing the number of the sugar mummy. He acted smart and said he had dealt with so many guys and they never showed appreciation after getting the sugar mummy's number.

I tried talking him out of getting money first asking him how my interest would be protected if he defected. He threatened to cut off the transaction at that point. I wanted to get to the bottom of this so I asked him how to send him money, he foolishly asked for as little as 1000 naira mtn recharge card which was negotiated to 400 naira.

I sent him the card which was loaded and was monitored from the criminal investigation unit of the EFCC special fraud unit. He then sent a number belonging to a guy who will also connect me to the sugar mummy.

I called the number and he asked me to call back in the evening of that day. Needledd to say they both stopped picking the calls since then.

The owners of the two numbers are still undrgoing interrogations at the EFCC office in lagos.

Young nairalanders are advised to desist from fraudulent acts. Seun might just be about your age when he started nairaland. You can also put your brain to good use that fetch you money.

For those looking for sugar mummy, there are a few things, so many womn out there will be willing to help you without demanding for sex if only you can proof that you are intelligent and hardworking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Male Stripper For Ladies' Party by 9jastrip(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2011
kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Male Stripper For Ladies' Party by 9jastrip(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2011
cool
Properties / Re: Mini Flat,2bedroom,3bedroom,duplex To Let Around Ikeja, Maryland Magodo Axis Con by 9jastrip(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2011
what are your prices for miniflatand 2bedroom in maryland, onigbongbo, anthony? do you have in Onike, Akoka as well? pls reply urgently, cheers!
Properties / Re: Mini Flat, 2bedroom, 3bedroom,duplex At Ogba ,fagba,ojodu,omole, Axis To Le T by 9jastrip(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2011
how much is your 2bdroom and mini flat in omole
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Male Stripper For Ladies' Party by 9jastrip(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2011
many thanks to the few ladies who patronised us in the past few months. we are amazed at the level of patronage we got from Nigerian ladies and a few from ghana (thanks for the ghana treat!).

in view of the coming season, we will only be able to take events reserved one month in advance as we might place a hundred percent charge on any urgent reservation. (all correspondence to the above e-mail)

the confidentiality of attendees of our event is top priority. we believe you are not offended with our numerous no-phone, camera on sight policy.

we hope to serve nigerian ladies more.

thanks!
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Hey! Do You Reside In Abuja? (ladies) by 9jastrip(m): 1:18am On Jan 24, 2011
@mrs chima, your company will be desirable, think your notes and comments will go a long way in helping younger women especially the married ones, can we be friends?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Male Stripper For Ladies' Party by 9jastrip(m): 1:11am On Jan 24, 2011
Are you organising a bachelorrete for a friend or you just want to hang out with a your female friends, a male stripper could spice up the evening. You could have some real fun. interested, send a mail to stripperman66@yahoo.com. (serious callers only)

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.