|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,079,501 members, 7,584,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 September 2023 at 02:10 PM
(1) (of 1 pages)
|Religion / Re: Bible Quiz By 6pm Today. Money Prize Reward. by bajweb: 3:07pm On Mar 22|
Are you ready to test your knowledge of the Bible and have some fun at the same time? Join us for a Bible trivia quiz on our website, and see how well you know the most famous book in history!
Our online quiz is easy to play and accessible from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you're a Bible scholar or just starting to explore the scriptures, you'll find plenty of questions to challenge and inspire you.
Not only will you have a great time playing our quiz, but you'll also learn more about the Bible and its many stories, characters, and teachings. Plus, you'll have the chance to compete against other players from around the world and see how you stack up on our leaderboard.
So don't wait any longer - visit our website and start playing today! You never know what you might discover about the Bible and yourself.
|Politics / Re: Why Do Majority of Yorubas Diishonour The Selfless Yoruba Leaders by bajweb: 10:54am On Mar 22|
There are various reasons why Yorubas may appreciate and respect some Yoruba leaders over others, including:
1. Achievements and Contributions: Yorubas may appreciate and respect leaders who have made significant contributions to the development and progress of the Yoruba people, whether through political, social, or economic means. Leaders who have brought positive change to their communities and helped improve the lives of Yoruba people are likely to be highly respected.
2. Leadership Style: Yorubas may also appreciate leaders who demonstrate strong leadership qualities such as wisdom, humility, and accountability. Leaders who listen to the concerns of their people, provide solutions to their problems, and act in the best interest of their constituents are likely to earn the respect and admiration of Yorubas.
3. Cultural and Historical Significance: Yorubas have a rich cultural heritage and history that they are proud of. Leaders who embrace and promote Yoruba culture and traditions, and who have a deep understanding of the Yoruba history, are likely to be highly respected by Yorubas.
4. Personal Integrity: Yorubas value honesty, integrity, and transparency in their leaders. Leaders who are known to be honest, trustworthy, and who keep their promises are likely to be respected by Yorubas.
5. Tribalism: While Yorubas value the qualities mentioned above, they may also show preference to leaders who are from their own tribe or ethnic group. This is a common phenomenon across many cultures, as people tend to feel more comfortable and identify more with leaders from their own background.
(1) (of 1 pages)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21