₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,231,101 members, 4,881,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 April 2019 at 03:34 PM

BillDesmond2much's Profile

Nairaland Forum / BillDesmond2much's Profile

BillDesmond2much's Latest Topics ( View All 13 Topics | Posts )
Jokes Etc / See What Girls Had To Go Through To Look Beautiful (photo)
by BillDesmond2much. 6 posts & 1235 views. 7:46am On Jul 17, 2015 (OmniSparrow)
Nairaland / General / Double Tragedy Before The Sallah(eid Al-fitr) Celebration (photo).
by BillDesmond2much. 9 posts & 981 views. 6:56am On Jul 17, 2015 (Drniyi4u)
Nairaland / General / Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200
by BillDesmond2much. 18 posts & 1438 views. 6:58am On Jul 24, 2015 Nobody
Celebrities / (pics) Tonto Dike's Ex In A Deal With Rickross & DJ Khaled
by BillDesmond2much. 7 posts & 1204 views. 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2015 (pretydiva)
Nairaland / General / Pics: A Funny Sign Post/sign Board
by BillDesmond2much. 3 posts & 1404 views. 6:57am On Jul 13, 2015 (bomsilaga)
Religion / Lots Of Gifts In Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday (pics)
by BillDesmond2much. 1 post & 307 views. 2:26am On Jul 04, 2015 (BillDesmond2much)

Personal text: if there's 1% chance, then i have 99% faith.

Gender: m

Location: Nasarawa State, and Abuja

Time registered: August 06, 2014

Time spent online: 12 days & 10 hours

Last seen: 10:57am On Mar 29

View BillDesmond2much's posts (114) | View BillDesmond2much's topics (13)

Following (1):
NkayTiana(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.