| Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Coolberry: 9:42am On Jan 21|
Is there any PayPal exchanger here who allows his/her account to be used to collect money for a cut of the funds? Sorry, I just saw this thread and I don't know how this thing works. I need a paypal account to be receiving funds. Thank you
| Travel / Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by Coolberry: 11:37am On Jan 12|
Try FATE-Tanke or GRA(90k can't cut it) for steady power supply. Avoid Tipper Garage, Oke-odo and sanrab except you go dey on Generator.
Just my suggestion
| Travel / Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Coolberry: 5:05pm On Jan 06|
Hello everybody @emeka I will be going for Africa tour with my group, we are going to Ivory Coast then from there we enter Togo then back to 9ja you inspire me for this journey I will creating my my own link after I have gone for this journey and I will update you. Leaving next week Wednesday
Can someone still join your group?
| Travel / Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Coolberry: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2020 |
I have been in Abidjan since Monday. So far, it's been so good. But it's terrible if you do not speak French. Luckily, I have a local guide, which makes it easier. But so far, here are my observations. Your English is practically useless here. Imagine going your day and seeing no one to communicate with due to the language barrier, that's exactly how it is here. Luckily, google translate helps, but it is mechanical, and sometimes, the true meaning is lost during translations. Though, it is still good for petty discussions with traders and market sellers.
1. Ivorians are law abidings. People hardly drive across red lights, in supermarkets and shopping malls, everyone wears a mask and there is less frustration in the face of the populace. You won't see the shouting and insult from drivers to one another, and there is a mild sense of national unity.
2. Food is ridiculously cheap. I bought a big hand of banana with groundnut for 500cfa, the same price also for Attieke and fish. Bread and butter with egg cost 300cfa. All these are roadside prices, not eateries. I like to experience everywhere like a local when I travel hence, I do not really go to your typical scale restaurant. If you do not mind to eat like a local, you can reasonably eat out every day here without feeling a dent in your pocket. It is healthy, delicious, cheap, and good.
3. People here are darker compare to Nigerians. They look more like Ghanaians in complexions. The sun here is really hot. I usually only go out in the evenings when the weather is calm. Ivorian people are beautiful. The women are not stuck up, with an ego as huge as Kilimanjaro. Talk to them and they answer you tenderness, same with their men. You won't see a need to be actually scared you will be swindled or be a victim of aggression. The kind of over-vigilance you express in Nigeria is not needed here.
4. I believe that the Ivory Coast is the hospitality capital of West Africa, people are really hospitable, like really, organically hospitable. When I arrived in Ivory Coast, the border guard will not let me in since I do not have a yellow fever card. It was a lady that sat beside me in the flight that made sure I could go through. She paid 7000cfa for me and bought a sim and internet there at the airport so I could be connected. I wanted to pay her back in euros but she refused. When we were outside the airport, she and her husband wanted to drop me at my hotel, but I felt it was too much and took a taxi instead. They were really nice.
5. This country is safe. Really safe. I walk at night at odd hours and feel absolutely fine. Even if you see a group of boys gathered, they are not touts or there to harm you. They will most likely help you if you meet them. They are like genuinely nice people. Too peaceful. You will see white folks walking freely everywhere without any policeman or security. They felt safe here and do not worry about kidnapping and co. In fact, the Ivory Coast is where I see more white folks than anywhere in West Africa (except Cape Verde).
6. This country is good for business. I noticed that Ivorians are more corporate-minded and not necessarily into entrepeunership. If you are a crazy entrepreneur with goals and plan to dominate any industry, you will likely be successful here. Also, international business flourishes here in the sense that the country is stable, and pegged to euros. So you do not have to worry about uncertainty, currency fluctuations, devaluations, and such. Also, they have the most modern seaport in West Africa, so if you are into importations, it is something to look into.
7. There is stable electricity, the police seem friendly, the major roads are good, and the off-major roads manageable. Things work well generally, to a degree of what is acceptable for an underdeveloped country. If Nigeria is even as remote as Ivory Coast, I will probably move back home. Ivory Coast is a country that you know clearly is on a path to development, and with good management, will reach that status. It is not a mal-develop country, but an underdeveloped one.
So far, these are my observations. I will follow with pictures soon.
Thanks for your input.
Do you mind sharing your experience in Cape Verde? Just like this
| Investment / Re: I sell RMB and provide China Alipay WeChat bank card remittance service(70.5=1¥) by Coolberry: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2020 |
whats ur rate for today.need 30k rmb
Hmm beware of scam
| Travel / Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Coolberry: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2020 |
Am good my guy... No worry update go come soon
Since July hmm
| Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Coolberry: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2020 |
| Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Coolberry: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2020 |
Brand New Ps4 Slim
2 free cds
Uk used Ps3 Super slim available
Two wireless controllers
Ps3 Slim available
2 wireless controllers
N60,000 firm (not negotiable)
Uk used ps3 fat
Two New wireless controllers
6 games installed
Call or WhatsApp
Do you have Ps3 game pad?
| Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Coolberry: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2020 |
With 1 pad
Contact on my signature
Location: Lagos ilupeju
Do you have ps3 game pad for sale??
| Business / Re: Hi Nairalander. Could This Be A Gemstone? by Coolberry: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2020 |
I saw thus somewhere I say I should ask that is it a gemstone?
It's a slag glass
| Business / Re: Hi Nairalander. Could This Be A Gemstone? by Coolberry: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2020 |
| Travel / Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Coolberry: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2020 |
I have we chat but having difficulty completing my registration. Please assist if you can
Would love to help out but I really can't promise cuz I have to do citygal's own first.
Please send a mail
| Travel / Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Coolberry: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2020 |
That's the best advice. You don't need to be told.
70% of Lagos state private school teachers earn less than $60 a month. That's our bitter reality, but who are we to narrate our plights to? The reason why teaching job is not profitable here is that, it's the only available job and schools prefer employing quack teachers so as to pay underpay them. It's saddening.
Everything so messed up in this country. Imagine living on a $60 salary. Chai I really respect people like that.
| Travel / Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Coolberry: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2020 |
Please I sent a mail, kindly reply. It’s regarding this WeChat thing.
Oh I'm sorry I forgot. I'll work on it.
| Adverts / Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Coolberry: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2020 |
I don't need to call any Tunji. I paid money to the OP for package. He should deliver it and stop giving me unnecessary excuses
Did I ask you to call anyone?
The mistake wholesalebeast did is recommending a shipper for you. All Chinese suppliers don't do this. Wholesalebeast recommends Tugrow only since a year or so.
At times packages get mixed up. Its normal and unavoidable in this business.
I told you you'll get your order since it has been tracked and Annie is already on the case but you don't want to calm down. All the best o.
| Adverts / Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Coolberry: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2020 |
They're scammer. Just scammed me. Drop your whatsapp number let me show you our chat or call you
The worst part is that, he don't even care. He's not concern that's why I said its scam. Because he's supposed to have ginger the Tunji guy if he's telling the truth. But he decided to lock up. I'm the one messaging him everytime and any day he likes he reply. I will show him pepper for Nairaland.
Don't bother patronizing. They're not straight forward. I have to say this. They're scammer.
See enh. I'm gonna say this- YOU WERE NEVER SCAMMED.
I dropship about 500k goods with them every month with no stress or story.
I can see where the problem is here; Your package was sent to Tugrow but it seems the shipper packed it with someone else's airpods(small objects)
This also happened to me sometime in February and I had to send to the real owner.
I see you've been addressed already and I see nothing wrong with their response. It depends on the Tunji guy to return the airpods to the Tugrow office and you know the situation in Lagos
you sef fit risk am??
What I know is the they will sort it. Dey patient!
| Technology Market / Re: $37 Apple Airpods 2nd generation by Coolberry: 6:27am On Oct 28, 2020 |
It's scam. They will take your money without sending you anything. I will soon upload the information of the gtbank account I paid to.
Bros calm down. I fit vouch for them ANYDAY ANYTIME.
There's probably a problem somewhere and that would be sorted. It's better if your customer rep is Annie or Liang; if not tell to refer you to her(Annie)
She has special skills of solving problems well well.
Were you given a tracking number after payment?
But dead that thought of scam Chief.
I've bought goods worth millions of naira so I know they are 100% legit.