Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,111 members, 7,890,694 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

00Chymes00's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 00Chymes00's Profile / 00Chymes00's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=oluwasemipe post=69350134][/quote]

Yet again you have proved to know very little about what you are talking about. fermenting feed predigests it and unlocks nutrients in the feed that otherwise would've been pooped out cos of indigestion. when predigested the nutrients are easily absorbed by the body thereby increasing the FCR of the birds = bigger birds which is what every farmer aims for. this is exceptionally good for baby chicks at their organs would have to do less work because the feed is already predigested. How is that bad for their liver I wonder. And where did you hear that birds given fermented feed develop fat? on the contrary they develop more meat and less fat. When they get weighty in about 4-5 weeks or so you give them MVC (multivitamin calcium) to help them develop stronger bones to support their weight.

Secondly, fermentation produces probiotics also known as lactobasillus which also aids digestion and help build up healthy gut at tender age of the birds. Also, the lactobasillus builds immunity against diseases like E-coli and salmonella. So tell me again why it's bad to give fermented feed to young chicks.

Thirdly, why are you so worried about manure due to fermented feed? which is more important to you? more/better chicken poop for manure or big, beautiful healthy birds? I believe most poultry farmers would prefer the latter.

I am a practicing farmer and whatever I post here is what I've practiced. I don't post what I hope is right or what I heard from another source. please do your research properly Sir.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
oluwasemipe:
@chibenze, there is no known herb that has been discovered for the treatment of a particular disease,all we do here is to bombard the birds from all sort of herbs for prevention.

It's quite obvious you have no idea of what you are saying. Organic farming is what many farmers are turning to because it's cheaper and healthier. please read up more before spreading false information about things you absolutely know nothing about. Cheers.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
oluwasemipe:
@you can experiment with it before going into large scale.the organic is more prevention than curative,when your birds are down with any disease after using of organic,it is better you discontinue using it and go for synthetic drugs that one is sure of.cheers

I beg to differ Sir. Herbs are for both prevention and cure and I say that with absolute certainty. I've done many cycles of broilers and have never lost a bird due to diseases.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
oluwasemipe:
,well-done,i am following your trend 100%.coccidiosis vaccination begins day 4 to 5 when you are using immucox or levacox and 2weeks when you are using coccidiostat.there is one mistake you are also making in the use of ginger, garlic and aloe Vera,these will never take care of coccidiosis and I based my conclusion on the experiment I also performed,you can say all these will prevent your birds from coccidiosis and other diseases when you are dealing with small number of birds but please don't go organic when you are dealing with larger number coz I am experimented it before.goodluck

To prevent or cure coccidiosis use bitter leaf extract. 30ml of the extract per litre of water for 5 days. it is very potent against coccidiosis. it's been long since I comment on this thread and a lot has changed for me. I've done countless research and experinments on herbal therapies. you can join my group on telegram to see how far we have advanced in herbal poultry farming.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Doughnut Distributors Needed! by 00Chymes00: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Picture

Jobs/Vacancies / Doughnut Distributors Needed! by 00Chymes00: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
I just started a new bakery (RECHLM'S BITES) at Waterlines area in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State and I'm currently only producing doughnuts � � �. It's high quality with raisins added and customized wrappings but still priced at #35 each. I am looking for distributors who wish to take advantage of this opportunity. Call 09090003752 for more information and if you are interested.

Cheers.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 2:28pm On May 25, 2018
For those that are interested in joining our telegram group please search for @organicpoultryfarmer on telegram and send me a message there so I can send you the group link. cheers.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 11:44am On May 16, 2018
Cassie74:

Hi do you Still sell feeds

Nay. I'm a herbal poultry farming Consultant and also have my own farm. I mill my feeds though.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 8:40pm On May 06, 2018
traeces:

How did you source the ginger and garlic extract. If your bought it, from where? If you produced it, how and what is the dosage?

I buy some of my herbs from the market and also have a garden for some. as per dosage please read my above post. cheers.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 7:12pm On May 05, 2018
Mr Aminu. Get equal weights of ginger and garlic. grind and extract the juice. administer 30ml per litre of water for 4 days. for prevention administer garlic once or twice a week and ginger 4 times a week. Most importantly keep you pen clean and dry always.

Cheers.

For those that are interested in joining our telegram herbal group please search for @organicpoultryfarmer on telegram and send me a message. I'll then send you the link. cheers.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
odovahmichael:
THANKS FOR THIS GREAT UPDATE/LECTURE ,ONLY A FEW WILL BE WILLING TO OFFER THIS SERVICE FOR FREE ...
I ALREADY SENT THE TEXT AWAITING TO BE ADDED TO THE TELEGRAM GROUP..09026385100..MICHAEL

We tried adding you to the group but it says you don't have a telegram account.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
cain419:
Please kindly add me to whatsapp group my number is 08023841581 Hannah.

It's Telegram group not whatsapp. please download the Telegram app from Google Play Store and make your request again. Cheers.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
wahles:
pls can I v a break down of wen/weeks to give them starter-grower-finisher feed. Thanks

I don't use grower. 0 - 4 weeks starter. 5 weeks and above finisher. Cheers.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Birds are 8 weeks today. Although their weight is not impressive due to bad strain but I'm proud to say non of my birds died from any diseases cos they are on constant herbal extracts. we have already eaten 6 of them and the texture of the meat was the best I ever had. Organic approach is indeed the best form of poultry farming.

Our telegram group is very much alive with experienced practitioners available to aid newbies. if you are interested to join us and learn more about our organic approach just drop your name and number here.

2 Likes

Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2017
Cossycute:
Pls how do I formulate a Lab and can I use the yellow powdered tumeric

LAB takes time and expertise to culture so I suggest you buy from one of our members here. turmeric powder can be used no problem. Cheers.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Aifedayo:
Kindly add me to the telegram group chat ~ 08061389594.

Thank you mega million times for the ever-flourishing updates

your name please.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
For those of you that are willing to try this organic approach please start small so you get more confidence and experience to handle larger quantities of birds. Follow these steps in applying the organic approach..

Day 1-21 : Give Lab/ginger garlic/tagiri super as a standard mix @ 10mls/3L of water. Give fermented feed mixed with dry feed.

*Day 5- anti-coccidiosis: add aloe vera in the standard mix above or mix with itagiri + tumeric+cayenne pepper. (Remember do not use aloe vera with tumeric or cayenne pepper due to contraindications)
Day 6 : mvc (u dont need this if you are using aloe vera).
Day 7 - 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper + 1L scent leaf extract + 4L water. Serve in the early morning. (Do twice a week. Repeat on days 10, 14, 17, 21, 24,28,31,35,38,42) .
Day 8-15 organic gumboro (2L bitterleaf extract /200ml aloe vera/500ml molasses). If no aloe vera use fermented itagiri. *serve in the morning
Day 8/910: Pawpaw seed aqueous extract *serve in the evening .
Day 16- mvc and water
Day 17 organic lasota - add to the standard mix above aloe vera or tumeric + cayenne pepper
Day 18-19- mvc and water
Day 20-22- feed pawpaw cuttings once a day,mix drink with bitterleaf extract + ginger + molasses .
Day 23-24- mvc and water /psae day 24 evening
Day 25-26 - psae and mvc
Day 27- 31- bitterleaf extract/aloe/molasses. All blended *repeat as above.
Day 32 -42: lab/ginger garlic/ super tagiri mix. *repeat as above.
Day 40-42 - psae

If you are adding garlic extract consistently in their water then no need for PSAE because garlic is an excellent dewormer.

2 Likes

Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
nuvieak:
Does that mean you also want to Abandon this thread.? Please Oooooooooooooooo.

Nay. I won't abandon this thread. I'll be here to take questions from people that can't join the group. Cheers.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dimejimichael:
Happy Sunday guys, .. Am just new in this poultry business, I order for two package of white cockerel from a farm centre near me two month ago..
I got my order on the 3rd of July..
They are two month old today. .and there size and weight is not to encouraging ..
I fed dem twice Aday!! Dey are currently on grower feed..
My parents are just doubting if this my cockerel will be ready for sale before Christmas..
My questions are.. ...
1. How many month is ideal to keep a cockerel
2. What drug can I administer to them to increase there size.. I do give dem Vitalyte
3.can I be giving them Finisher feed??
Thanks

It takes about 5 to 6 months for cockerels to reach maturity so yes your birds will be ready by Christmas.
I have no interest in conventional drugs so I can't recommend any for you.
You should've started feeding your cockerels with finisher feeds once they got to 4 weeks. I think feeding them grower feed contributed to the weight problem. Cheers.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Steve97:
hello house,is't advisable to rear birds fr four month or three month fr xmas purpose and wat is advantages

September/October.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
what is your source of water and what do you use to sanitize your water?

I use borehole water. untreated.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is my fresh fermenting feed. I'm fermenting my feed with lactobasillus and ginger and garlic extract. it would be ready in a couple of days for my birds. fermenting feed with lactobasillus improves gut health and is a growth booster. it also prevents poultry diseases like e.coli and salmonella and saves you money on feed.

Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
My broilers are over 3 weeks now. Like I stated earlier my experimental feed didn't work as expected so their weight is not encouraging. the new feed formula seems to be working fine.

Their health remains impeccable. No sign of any diseases since day 1. They have been on ginger garlic and aloe vera extract since day 1. I give them the dosage just once daily. when the water trough is empty I refill with fresh natural water. Aloe vera cures/prevents serious poultry diseases such as coccidiosis, Mereks disease and Newcastle disease. It's also an excellent source of multivitamins.

Other herbs I've administered so far are Bitterleaf and scentleaf extract, Turmeric and neem (Dogoyaro) twice weekly. while aloe Vera and Bitterleaf are both antibiotic herbs turmeric is an antiviral herb to prevent diseases like fowl pox and other viral diseases. No disease no mortality.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
fidtopade:
I love to visit For pratical knowledge of this and any other poultry related matter I can possibly learn from you. Here is my number:08036737056. please Send me a sms and I will call you.

you could join our whatsapp group. write your name and number is interested. cheers
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
fidtopade:
Please I just need a little more enlightment on the organic additive: the Ingredient and how to prepare them. And how to adminbister at different stages of growth.

Day 1-21 : Give Lab/ginger garlic/tagiri super as a standard mix @ 10mls/3L of water. Give fermented feed mixed with dry feed.

*Day 5- anti-coccidiosis: add aloe vera in the standard mix above or mix with itagiri + tumeric+cayenne pepper. (Remember do not use aloe vera with tumeric or cayenne pepper due to contraindications)
Day 6 : mvc (u dont need this if you are using aloe vera).
Day 7 - 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper + 1L scent leaf extract + 4L water. Serve in the early morning. (Do twice a week. Repeat on days 10, 14, 17, 21, 24,28,31,35,38,42) .
Day 8-15 organic gumboro (2L bitterleaf extract /200ml aloe vera/500ml molasses). If no aloe vera use fermented itagiri. *serve in the morning
Day 8/910: Pawpaw seed aqueous extract *serve in the evening .
Day 16- mvc and water
Day 17 organic lasota - add to the standard mix above aloe vera or tumeric + cayenne pepper
Day 18-19- mvc and water
Day 20-22- feed pawpaw cuttings once a day,mix drink with bitterleaf extract + ginger + molasses .
Day 23-24- mvc and water /psae day 24 evening
Day 25-26 - psae and mvc
Day 27- 31- bitterleaf extract/aloe/molasses. All blended *repeat as above.
Day 32 -42: lab/ginger garlic/ super tagiri mix. *repeat as above.
Day 40-42 - psae

This broiler management schedule was created by a member of our group. Cheers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
netjoe:
pls kindly add me 07051149454
Please provide your name too if you want to be added. Cheers.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
netjoe:
pls kindly add me 07051149454
Please provide your name too if you want to be added. Cheers.
Agriculture / Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2017
buchhogonzalez:
Please add me too, 08054225875

I need your name please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.