Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,000 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

00francis's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 00francis's Profile / 00francis's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 00francis: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2018
GRANT! GRANT! GRANT! So I finally met the light at the end of this PR tunnel.

I am very grateful to the originators and active contributors of this very resourceful thread...the great wealth of information here has been invaluable.

BSc. Mechatronics.

12/06/16 EA Positive Outcome...Was Offered Professional Engineer NEC but i rejected it and Opted to submit another CDR based application for mechanical engineering. They finally gave me Technologist.

After 9 IELTS and 5 PTE tests, i finally got 20pts for English with one PTE result in Oct 2017.

20/10/2017 EOI 70pts...Did not originally plan to claim my 3 years experience because of cash payment mode and company currently is out of business. I thought it would be too hard to provide supporting document. When the whole skillselect drama with high points started, I had to get tax documents, payslips, employment contract and reference letter to support my claims.

09/11/2017 ITA
17/11/2017 Application Lodged
12/02/2018 CO Contact to upload transcripts, submit PTE result online, form 80 and AFP check.
21/04/2018 GRANT

22 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 00francis: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hello Brethren,

I have done PTE in Sydney and Scored 90 in all bands on the second attempt. First Attempt was 84 75 82 85 LRSW. So Australia is the only place I actually got the speaking. Had 2 tests in London(Speaking was around 50 & 60) and 1 test in Nigeria(all bands had useless results). So please do not be discouraged...It is possible.

Can't say i did anything special or used any materials different from what is obtainable here. Frankly i was just tired from all the English wahala. Between 2016-2017 i took 9 IELTS Test (6 In UK and 3 in Sydney). In all these tests they were claiming my writing was poor alternating between 7 &7.5 while other bands were always alternating between 8, 8.5, and 9. I believe i appealed 4 of the results, which proved to be a colossal waste of time and money. There was a particular result IELTS withheld for an extra 2 weeks after all results were released, saying they were checking the integrity of the scores( i would like to believe i had 9 in all bands to warrant the stress, but it was eventually released as LRWS 9, 9, 7.5 & 8.5. So i completely lost faith in IELTS.

I was only motivated to sit for PTE when my friend came back with an 85 in speaking here in Sydney. It hit me...ah ah! I speak English pass Chuks na...SO YES YOU CAN!

I guess what worked for me was going in there with a mentality that this was really the last test. Mic positioning is important and i used stresses in my speech(sounding like Oyibo). I kept talking even when i was talking rubbish in the describe image part...basically don't stutter, just keep flowing( don't overuse fillers like uhmm, you know...and others).

I cant say i practiced a lot because after the first attempt, you'll basically have no motivation to study...after all being Nigerians, we've been speaking English all our lives, so what else is there to study.

I believe the most important part of this journey is believing you can do it...and having that conviction that i am not coming back here for a repeat.

lakola:
Hello house, I want to know if anyone has written PTE test in Australia with Success(especially speaking). Awaiting your responses, thanks.

timikenzo2:

Yes...i did Pte in Australia and got 72,72,66,66 in all the band's,am not sure in what category except I check. I was told that nobody has ever passed it here except one travels back to Naija.....but Our God is a God of impossibility. I made E2language.com my buddy.....pls don't be discouraged if you are here in Australia. Best wishes.

13 Likes

Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 00francis: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Baba Extend this buffet invite to a fellow Sydney brother...Parramatta is a stone throw away grin grin

jamson:

grin grin grin

Haaa Egbon! Even you don join the anti Sydney campaign grin

I'm guilty as charged grin

The living in a unit myth tho... (who am I to charge you of the same error now?? lipsrsealed)

Royal54,

Free airport pickup for you. Plus all you can eat buffet @ Paramatta grin grin

Still not campaigning ooo wink

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 00francis: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2017
mctowel01:

What occupation bro?

I have a B.Eng - Mechatronics.
Initially assessed through the Washington accord pathway and got a Professional Engineer NEC (which is useless). I begged the EA guy who contacted me before the outcome to change it to technologist, he declined and advised me to write the CDR...with the promise of a refund for original application.

Wrote CDR for mechanical but they gave Technologist... I had to settle for that.
Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 00francis: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
My people my people I greet you all..I'm Still on the pursuit for 189.

However, I don use 476 hold body first pending when these people(IELTS & PTE) agree that i have superior English...them still dey carry person play...every other thing is ready(EA, Medicals, PCC, etc..). My story and timeline go sweet wella when everything set.

I want to ask if there is any hope of getting a ticket from IOM with 476(i have contacted them and i'm still awaiting feedback)...i will also appreciate any pointers on where to get a fair deal on ticket prices...preferably to pay in naira, otherwise i can still make international payments. Thank you.
Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 00francis: 6:03pm On May 19, 2016
malkinburg:

Did you do the academic or general. Had a similar result when I did the academic but wrote again to get 8minimum in each band in march here in brisbane. So I'm guessing you could try again and brush up your reading. You could try the PTE if your in naija. If your already in Australia don't even think about it.

Cheers and best of luck.

It was the general test...I'm in the UK.
I'm only looking at PTE because of some posts I've seen on this thread, suggesting it is easier than IELTS.

With this your " don't even think about it " statement, I'm confused...why?

This question is for everyone in the house, PTE or IELTS, what would you recommended for someone who's trying to clinch the max points for English?... my first IELTS was 8.5, 7, 8, 8.5 - L, R, W, S.
Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 00francis: 4:31pm On May 16, 2016
chuckdee13:
Its at least 8 in each band not overall. U can check PTE out...but the choice is urs

Bummer!!

Thank you...I'll get started with it.
Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 00francis: 4:25pm On May 13, 2016
greetings everyone!

I would like some clarification regarding, claiming maximum points for superior English.

I've got L 8.5, W 8.0, S 8.5 & R 7.0 in IELTS this is an overall of 8.0

with the score above, can I get 20 points? or I have retake it and must score 8,8,8,8.

This confusion is as a result of what they stated about superior English..." have at least 8 across all bands"

just want to be sure if it is the overall band score, or I must have 8 in each band.

Frankly I'm hoping I don't have to take this IELTS again.

God bless our hustles!

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 00francis: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
muteEcho:
Get an EE sim (10GBP plan)and a Tesco International call card. Even better when you download their app on the phone.
I think the only reason why most people use Lyca and Lebara is because they want to make international calls.

Anyways, best of luck mate.

Thanks you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 00francis: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Hello Everyone!

I have been a silent follower of the thread...I read all parts and even the sister thread on survival in the UK before my application, and I can't thank you all enough for the great wealth of information you have all shared.

I applied on the 14th of September, made sure I called my bank(Skye) before paying for it visa fees to avoid any hiccups, and it went smoothly on the first attempt. I booked for interview on the 16th at Abuja VAC. when I got there a lot of guys haggling at the entrance telling me my passport was the wrong one...instinctively I ignored. To large extent the interview went smoothly, only struggled because I mentioned I might transport myself to school using a bicycle and I was asked how much the bike will cost...I didn't know. I also struggled to answer the timeline between my school application and response.

I got my decision mail on the 28th(6 working days if u remove the public holidays).

When booking for flights please go direct to the airline's website. I got an Air France return ticket from PHC for (204,338) $1021...from Lagos its $939. I traveled on the 4th of October(night flight) and arrived Cranfield on the 5th.

The schedule here in Cranfield has been crazy... 9-5pm daily...the cold on Thursday was something else and we're not in winter yet.

I had some free time yesterday and so I went down to the post office at Milton Keynes to pickup my BRP...I was told it was not there and they gave me a form to contact UKVI...anyone here had a similar thing? I'll like to know how it was resolved.

Oh yeah thanks to this online community I was able to contact someone here who accommodated me in his room for 3 days for free until I got my own accommodation yesterday... I would have lost some good cash paying for a hotel so thank you all.

I've got lyca and lebara...I need advice on which one to actually use and how to activate the plan.

Once again thank you all so very much.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 00francis: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2015
rotimilax:

I'm in the luton campus. Are u studying there too?

Okay, I'm going to Cranfield. I was checking for accommodation in Bedford, thought you were in Bedford...was hoping to hear how you secured accommodation.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 00francis: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
rotimilax:
A lot of Nigerians in the university of bedfordshire where I am. And it's a wonderful experience. Quick one, don't rent the hostel accommodation because the price is inflated

Hello bro please which of their campus are you studying?
Education / Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by 00francis: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
sunical:

It is confirmed. The percentage of each school was stated at the Briefing. Only few schools were still "negotiating" what amount of discount to give. I only took note of Aberdeen (15%) and Conventry (1000 GBP). I think Cranfield should be 10%. I'm not so sure. However, Mr. Godson of Marge Education has all the information, and he even said that to access the Discount, we are to pass through him. We were given forms to fill to help facilitate the discount. Do contact Mr. Godson. Thanks.

Okay thank you.
Education / Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by 00francis: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2015
sunical:
Here are NDDC partner Universities, as displayed during the Briefing (each of these universities give a certain tuition discount to NDDC scholars):

Aberdeen
Cranfield University
University of Salford
University of Sunderland
Sheffield Hallam
RJU
Coventry
Dundee
Teeside
University of Roehampton [or was it University of wolverhampton, not so sure about this]
Swansea
Southampton** or Southampton Solent [not so sure about this]
South Wales
Royal Agriculture University
Portsmouth
West of England

Hello please is this discount you mentioned hearsay or confirmed... I am particularly interested in what Cranfield gives in terms of discount.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by 00francis: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
theochael:
Please guys, happy Sunday. Who can help me with National Population commission Port Harcourt office address.
Thanks in advance.

Take a cab to Moscow road, there are so many landmarks around (I.e High court, State Secretariat, State house of Assembly and police HQ are all at a walking distance to NPC)

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by 00francis: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2015
omoafolo:

NGC Invites you for an interview on Wednesday 9/9/2015 at 1st floor 48 Ikwerre RD Rumuokwuta Junction beside Cherubim Church by 8am REF: 443IZ.Your welcome

I got this sms yesterday, I don't know the company neither do I remember applying.

Please can someone help me?

I've received 2 messages from them...the first one was like 2 months ago, I didn't go anywhere. Received another one on Sunday evening telling me I have an interview Monday morning...Im just wandering where and how they got my number.
Politics / Re: I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike by 00francis: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
McDonalds2014:
Informed Rivers people know how much this Wike stole when he was local govt chairman and later chief of staff to Amaechi. The federal government of Buhari is not oblivious of the looting in ministry of education under Wike. I will never support Amaechi or anyone else for corruption but all Wike's supporters should tell the whole world how he became so stupendously rich, where he got the billions he lavished on his campaign. It's easy to point accusing fingers. The worst governor any state will ever have is Peter Odili but the pdp in Rivers state hardly remembers him. As we speak today, there's absolutely nothing to remember his administration except for billboards all over Port Harcourt then. There are landmarks to Amaechi's credit; from roads rehabilitation to primary health care to primary and secondary schools infrastructure improvement to electricity substations etc. If not for Amaechi, there will be no motorable road today leading to Owerri, a federal road. Out of their wicked hearts, Jonathan and his wife made sure that money was never refunded to Rivers state during Amaechi's tenure. Talking of empty treasury is bulls**t. An aircraft does not generate revenue by parking at the airport. Amaechi increased rivers state IGR more than any other state in the entire south except Lagos. He did not stop the IGR when he left office. He did not stop the federal allocation to Rivers when he left. If Wike luckily survives the electoral tribunal, he should focus on the job of governance and allow efcc or whatever to address the allegations against Amaechi. Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

You have spoken quite well and I agree with almost everything you said, however the remark on Odili is quite unfair.

Well, I and a lot of rivers people will remember him
For scholarships...a lot of people studied abroad at the complete espense of the state.

The rivers independent power project IPP with omoku, trans-amadi and eleme gas turbines, including so many sub stations and transmission lines...this inspired OBJ to start NIPP on the national level seeing what a state achieved.

how ameachi urbanized d/line, Odili did something similar in diobu and town.

A lot of rural electrification projects were carried out but these are not things an everyday PH person would see. Till today we still have fairly constant electricity in my village in onelga...prior to his administration we didn't know what electricity was.

So many rural road projects that an average rivers person won't see...if you're not a benefactor or in the system you can't really tell.

Civil servants can attest to the number or people employed and how salaries were paid, and bonuses were constant.

Ever asked why there were no( because from my standpoint I didn't see any) critics at the time??
A lot of people were empowered from different parts of the state.

The fact is projects were decentralized, not only in the capital where all can see...even in the capital, major projects went down( new high court, house of assembly, new govt house, BMH building , among other road constructions.

So you have not been fair in your judgement. As much as I have my reservation for his administration, no one person can get it right...ameachi did well by improving on what is on ground...we can only hope for more people to keep adding value
Politics / Re: I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike by 00francis: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
McDonalds2014:
Informed Rivers people know how much this Wike stole when he was local govt chairman and later chief of staff to Amaechi. The federal government of Buhari is not oblivious of the looting in ministry of education under Wike. I will never support Amaechi or anyone else for corruption but all Wike's supporters should tell the whole world how he became so stupendously rich, where he got the billions he lavished on his campaign. It's easy to point accusing fingers. The worst governor any state will ever have is Peter Odili but the pdp in Rivers state hardly remembers him. As we speak today, there's absolutely nothing to remember his administration except for billboards all over Port Harcourt then. There are landmarks to Amaechi's credit; from roads rehabilitation to primary health care to primary and secondary schools infrastructure improvement to electricity substations etc. If not for Amaechi, there will be no motorable road today leading to Owerri, a federal road. Out of their wicked hearts, Jonathan and his wife made sure that money was never refunded to Rivers state during Amaechi's tenure. Talking of empty treasury is bulls**t. An aircraft does not generate revenue by parking at the airport. Amaechi increased rivers state IGR more than any other state in the entire south except Lagos. He did not stop the IGR when he left office. He did not stop the federal allocation to Rivers when he left. If Wike luckily survives the electoral tribunal, he should focus on the job of governance and allow efcc or whatever to address the allegations against Amaechi. Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

You have spoken quite well and I agree with almost everything you said, however the remark on Odili is quite unfair.

Well, I and a lot of rivers people will remember him
For scholarships...a lot of people studied abroad at the complete espense of the state.

The rivers independent power project IPP with omoku, trans-amadi and eleme gas turbines, including so many sub stations and transmission lines...this inspired OBJ to start NIPP on the national level seeing what a state achieved.

What how ameachi urbanized d/line, Odili did something similar in diobu and town.

A lot of rural electrification projects were carried out but these are not things an everyday PH person would see. Till today we still have fairly constant electricity in my village in onelga...prior to his administration we didn't know what electricity was.

So many rural road projects that an average rivers person won't see...if you're not a benefactor or in the system you can't really tell.

Civil servants can attest to the number or people employed and how salaries were paid, and bonuses were constant.

Ever asked why there were no( because from my standpoint I didn't see any) critics at the time??
A lot of people were empowered from different parts of the state.

The fact is projects were decentralized, not only in the capital where all can see...even in the capital, major projects went down( new high court, house of assembly, new govt house, BMH building , among other road constructions.

So you have not been fair in your judgement.
Education / Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 00francis: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2015
mmarvo:

i'm on the countdown, planning to use my august statement of account.
@00francis, i've not been able to locate the mail u sent...guess my proficiency of NL is in doubt!
a resend will be appreciated.

Bossman I've replied you in an email.
Education / Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 00francis: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
spawne:

That one na their wahala; make I sha arrange my NGN 2M first. Somebody must pack out.
So how far with the "fund raising:?

Hahaha!! Truly somebody must pack out!
I'm still on it oh...
Education / Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 00francis: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
spawne:

Many thanks.

Those bastards don't want to give accommodation

" this year has been
exceptional;
unfortunately, we no longer have availability in
any of our halls of
residence or shared houses. It
is exceptionally unlikely that we will be able to
offer you accommodation
on campus."
Sports / Re: The NBA Begins by 00francis: 5:09am On Jul 25, 2015
birdman:

good article. however, the hornets and knicks are way too low. Im expecting al jefferson to draw attention in the paint this year barring injuries. Alos looks like Phil is courting MElo by bring his old paddy Afflalo. The expectations of the knocks are so low, they will definitely outperform.

Spurs should be no 1. I dont know what any nba team will do if pops ever puts aldridge and west on the floor in some crazy combo. Both forwards can hit the uncontested 18footer, play the post and are strong/quick enough to defend 4s or 5s. Spurs are no 1 this year

Houston is being slept on, but they have upgraded albeit silently. Ty Lawson IS a baller.

My overall observations from the rankings is that they didn't really much on the new players to arrive at their conclusion.

I would have easily picked the spurs for number 1 but they made some valid points "Tony Parker has declined year after year after year (and Manu Ginobili can't be counted on for anything anymore)"

Mizzzbeee I asked the same question as well...despite having the so called best player in the world, they still came up short in the Finals so they don't deserve that spot.

1 Like

Sports / Re: The NBA Begins by 00francis: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
So who agrees with the pecking order for the 2015/2016 season... Not me!

1. Cleveland Cavaliers
2. OKC
3.Golden State
4. Clippers
5. Spurs
6. Rockets
7. Bulls
8. Hawks
9. Miami
10. Memphis

I just listed the top ten according to the article. Y'all go through and give your opinions.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2529441-nba-pecking-order-for-2015-16-becoming-clear-after-another-busy-offseason
Education / Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 00francis: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
spawne:

I replied all your PMs. even mailed my number today.

Great! Just saw it.
Education / Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 00francis: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
spawne:

Right Here.

Bro please I am still expecting your reply. I sent you a PM
Education / Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by 00francis: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Hello House,

From all indications and sources, the list is not ready yet. This year's award IF ANY will likely be like last year's timing.

Wondering why I used "if any"? Truth is the commission is cash strapped...and please don't counter with " it has been budgeted"...things can change in a second but the reality of things at the moment is not looking good. Please expect the worst and pray for a miracle.

If you are hopeful, please keep hope alive and expect serious delays...that way, you won't get your hopes dashed.

NB: Main thing I expect you all to deduce from this message is that its not looking good AT THE MOMENT.

Change is constant, hopefully there is change for the better.
Education / Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 00francis: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Please is there anyone going to Cranfield Here?
Sports / Re: The NBA Begins by 00francis: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
kliq:

Huge pay cut(desperate) good for the team all the same....yet the Western Conference getting even tougher

Mizzzbeee:
aka everyone wants a ring! But next season wud b something else.... West getting tougher.... Am betting d Championship would come from the west again

No doubt getting to the Finals from the West right now is definitely no jolly ride.

Spurs better live to the expectations upon them...if things go south, David West would arguably be the biggest loser.

1 Like

Sports / Re: The NBA Begins by 00francis: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Pop is seriously on to something...

David West left 12million with the pacers to join the spurs at 1.5.

My cousin said "Pop is playing chess other teams playing checkers"
Travel / Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 00francis: 12:27am On Jun 21, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Traveling to M'sia based on hearsay or impulse being informed by the sweet words or stories of people hitting it BIG, by a longtime friend or acquaintance(s) could be suicidal. To back up the OP's assertion, it's undoubtedly true that a lot of guys languishing in pains at the detention camps as illegal immigrants were bulk of those who were at some points wrongly advised to travel to the country to pick up job offers which were, in reality, non-existent.

If you must travel to Malaysia, your best route is education (student visa) and let go the idea of making it BIG as a student, or notion of being gainfully employed upon your arrival in the country.

Whatever your travel decisions are, always have 'Plan B', to cushion the effects of any unimaginable or unexpected, unforeseen occurrence(s) or situation(s).

Word!! You couldn't have said it any better.
Travel / Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 00francis: 12:21am On Jun 21, 2015
horlabiyi:
I think Seun the owner if this site/forum is not doing his job well. This is a story on the front page for God's sake, why are some derailing the thread with their silly opinion on the authenticity of the story. If you're fed up of the lies on the story why reading it to the very end? These are the same people that always praise hollywood and nollywood even bollywood for those silly and meaningless movies they produce everyday but just mere support and encouragement you can't give to your brother to build his career in literature. How many shakespare or other author/writers stories are real? OP the only advise I have for you is to come back and update the story before I go to bed because I need to wake up 4am and it's already 11:20pm here. So,it's a must for you to come here to update the story because I'm glued to this page. More ink to your pen,RIDE ON BRO BIG UP

In all fairness to the OP its been a great story...I am following and have enjoyed it.

Then again considering the fact OP used "Malaysia" which is a real country and added some fictions to the write up, it would have been a lot better if the OP HAD A DISCLAIMER stating some details are fictious.

Imagine how we Nigerians will feel if we saw a story on an international forum saying all Nigerians eat humans without a disclaimer.

If he made up a country I'm pretty sure no one will bother....but he is using a real country and the title commands a lot of attention.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 00francis: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
RexNdubest:
Hmmm carrying passport everywhere you go. That's terrible. One can travel from East coast to West coast which is bigger than all those South East Asia without passport!

That was the craziest thing ever...you can get picked up just because you went down to a mini mart inside your condo to buy a bottle of water without your passport on you.

Their officials only want to see your passport. And most of them have been compromised because if they catch an illegal immigrant( mostly yahoo boys) they bribe with hefty sums so all these officers see whenever they see a black man is a big bag of money moving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.