Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (248078 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by bicorn: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Has anyone who applied to Coventry Uni after the briefing on Tues received CAS?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by shadowbox: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
sunical:
If you haven't gotten the contact yet, then paste your email here and I will email his details to you. I believe you're talking about Mr. Godson. Cheers.

I wasn't talking about a Mr. Godson but I also want to get his contact. You can paste his contact on this thread so that others (who might need his details) can have access to it.

I was originally referring to the Coventry lady (Opeyemi Ogunlola), whose contact has been pasted here by: @Sleeksylvia
Thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by shadowbox: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sleeksylvia:

Opeyemi Ogunlola. 07083993204. ab8026@coventry.ac.uk. or email their sub Saharan Africa office: ssafrica.io@coventry.ac.uk. hope this helps you.

Many thanks.
I appreciate.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by shadowbox: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
aamstih:
It seems a good fraction of scholars here are opting for coventry. Is Coventry the UK uni with the strongest ties with NDDC?

NDDC has some form of partnership with some of the UK university. Coventry is one of them.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
I'm quite uncertain if it's right to paste the contact of someone who hasn't made it public. Godson hasn't personally made his contacts public, as the Marge website isn't currently working. That's different from Opeyemi, whose contact is a public one. So I wanted to email Godson's contacts to you personally. Just trying to do things right. Nice you got what you wanted actually. Thanks.

shadowbox:

I wasn't talking about a Mr. Godson but I also want to get his contact. You can paste his contact on this thread so that others (who might need his details) can have access to it.

I was originally referring to the Coventry lady (Opeyemi Ogunlola), whose contact has been pasted here by: @Sleeksylvia
Thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tanzii: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Guys has anybody succeeded in changing his letter to another school. cos in my own case, the school's deadline for September has gone and they dont have January start, just wanna know how whoever did, went about it.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
alphalpha:

I just want to know if there are names that were called but no one answered thanks
Yes, some people were absent
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
stepo707:

So my question i still this, is it only UK schools that NDDC sponsors?

With what I saw there, they have affiliation with more than 10 UK schools
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Here's Godon's personal contact: 0803 786 9282.
There's nothing to hide about his contact when your friends are in need of information.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by aamstih: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Is University of Sheffield one?

Gaily04:

With what I saw there, they have affiliation with more than 10 UK schools
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ramsey247(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Cebu:
Here's Godon's personal contact: 0803 786 9282.
There's nothing to hide about his contact when your friends are in need of information.
People like you will always make things difficult for people.
Hope you dnt wana be the last eater of the nddc foreign scholarship cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ramsey247(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=stepo707 post=38106158]

So my question i still this, is it only UK schools that NDDC sponsors?[/quots]
NDDC Can sponsor @ any school outside Nigeria. I saw some one going US, and another going to France.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ramsey247(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
aamstih:
Is University of Sheffield one?
Sheffield Hallam coventry Cranfield Robert Godden Salford Uni of Eastern England Nothingham etc
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by aamstih: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Gracias

Ramsey247:

Sheffield Hallam
coventry
Cranfield
Robert Godden
Salford
Uni of Eastern England
Nothingham
etc
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Hello 2015 scholars, please join the NDDC Scholars Facebook Group: https://www./nddcpgs

It's been functioning since 2012 and important information is shared in the Group. Cheers
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Here are NDDC partner Universities, as displayed during the Briefing (each of these universities give a certain tuition discount to NDDC scholars):

Aberdeen
Cranfield University
University of Salford
University of Sunderland
Sheffield Hallam
RJU
Coventry
Dundee
Teeside
University of Roehampton [or was it University of wolverhampton, not so sure about this]
Swansea
Southampton** or Southampton Solent [not so sure about this]
South Wales
Royal Agriculture University
Portsmouth
West of England

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by 00francis: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2015
sunical:
Here are NDDC partner Universities, as displayed during the Briefing (each of these universities give a certain tuition discount to NDDC scholars):

Aberdeen
Cranfield University
University of Salford
University of Sunderland
Sheffield Hallam
RJU
Coventry
Dundee
Teeside
University of Roehampton [or was it University of wolverhampton, not so sure about this]
Swansea
Southampton** or Southampton Solent [not so sure about this]
South Wales
Royal Agriculture University
Portsmouth
West of England

Hello please is this discount you mentioned hearsay or confirmed... I am particularly interested in what Cranfield gives in terms of discount.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
00francis:

Hello please is this discount you mentioned hearsay or confirmed... I am particularly interested in what Cranfield gives in terms of discount.

It is confirmed. The percentage of each school was stated at the Briefing. Only few schools were still "negotiating" what amount of discount to give. I only took note of Aberdeen (15%) and Conventry (1000 GBP). I think Cranfield should be 10%. I'm not so sure. However, Mr. Godson of Marge Education has all the information, and he even said that to access the Discount, we are to pass through him. We were given forms to fill to help facilitate the discount. Do contact Mr. Godson. Thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by 00francis: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
sunical:

It is confirmed. The percentage of each school was stated at the Briefing. Only few schools were still "negotiating" what amount of discount to give. I only took note of Aberdeen (15%) and Conventry (1000 GBP). I think Cranfield should be 10%. I'm not so sure. However, Mr. Godson of Marge Education has all the information, and he even said that to access the Discount, we are to pass through him. We were given forms to fill to help facilitate the discount. Do contact Mr. Godson. Thanks.

Okay thank you.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by bicorn: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Anyone going to Coventry University this year? let's connect to talk visa application, accommodation, travelling etc.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Sleeksylvia(f): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
bicorn:
Anyone going to Coventry University this year? let's connect to talk visa application, accommodation, travelling etc.
yea. January starts. my e-mail is sleeksylvia2003@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
bicorn:

I am. I will contact you and SleekSylvia
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dynssy: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2015
Hi guys, please is there anyone who applied to change his school or course or both? please how did you go about it? what were you required to present? and how long did it take for you get another offer letter. Thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Effizzy2much(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Just go to their office with a letter stating reason for the change. attach a copy of the old admission letter and the new one to the letter.
Dynssy:
Hi guys, please is there anyone who applied to change his school or course or both? please how did you go about it? what were you required to present? and how long did it take for you get another offer letter. Thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by iphyconsult: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
You write a letter addressed to the nddc educational director, staying your new uni and course and the previous on ur award letter.then u attach a copy of both uni admission letter and d previous award letter
Submit @ d office, after approval,.a new award letter will be issued.

The house is quite,...after submitting all details, how soon will d money hit in Fall students should b given urgent attention ooo
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dynssy: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Effizzy2much:
Just go to their office with a letter stating reason for the change. attach a copy of the old admission letter and the new one to the letter.

Thank you. I really appreciate.

what happens if you don't have a copy of the old letter?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
I'm so happy for you guys (awardees) hope to get mine when I apply next year.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by GloUlor(f): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please, anybody got an info about when the next NDDC scholarship is up for application?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by aamstih: 12:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Feb. Or there about.

GloUlor:
Please, anybody got an info about when the next NDDC scholarship is up for application?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by coolnessie: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please do scholars who are starting in January need to apply for deferral? Or is it just people who want to change school and course that need to apply.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 7:21am On Oct 09, 2015
hacked acct na wa
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by iphyconsult: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
The house is so quiet,..any 1 beneficiary in d house that are already in there respective uni or will be in the uni this fall? Have payment started?
Award is going to a month now, after submitting all necessary document, i'm already in school, school are tired of seeing award letter, na payment remain ooo. Plus, has any 1 gotten his/hers?

I really need to know how soon? Pls can any1 help out!.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.