Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

01Decent's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01Decent's Profile / 01Decent's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money This December by 01Decent(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2019
I also came across an online business (IBTFORUM) that was launched on 3rd of this December but I initially thought it'll turn out to be a scam as usual but to my greatest surprised, I've garnered over 30k so far. What's your own thoughts on this?? Wouldn't you rather join the train??
Phones / Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by 01Decent(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2019
sureinfo:
yes your are very correct but personally due to the fact that i use a lot of data on my tecno device, i decided to opt for the new Airtel binge plan where i get upto 2gb for just N500

How pls
Phones / Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by 01Decent(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2019
KulKid:
First of all dis is in no way trying to spoil anybody biz,but nw we live in a country whr data price is going the direction of fuel price stuff(if u understand what I mean).I did my research and found out when I sub from data resellers and download a file of let's say 500mb,a total of almost 1gb or more than will be zapped from my remaining data.But if I do a a normal sub from mtn and download a file of 7mb file I would be charged let's say 7mb or almost 8mb from my data.So I tried to download when my sub was almost up from my data resellers bundle(mb).And I downloaded a file of 6mb and to my surprise almost 12mb was zapped from my mb.So guys my advice is to sub directly from ur mtn mb subscription menu.But dis is jst my opinion sha,commenter mk una look into d matter 4 me.

I don't really think that's true, before I've the same thought that data's from resellers drain faster than the ones subscribed directly from MTN, but when I start monitoring my data usage on my smartphone, I noticed that whenever my smartphone reads that i used 30MB, the same 30MB will be deducted from the data I bought from resellers. so I concluded that both reseller data and MTN direct data drain in the same way
Phones / Re: Itel P51 Review,specs, And Price (100% Battery In 50 Minutes) by 01Decent(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2019
BrownShawty:
Nice review,making me love the phone more. I'm even confused on which one to buy,I think this P51 I'd my favourite
Nice Review. Is the itel P51 battery removable or inbuilt? And pls whats the current price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.