Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

01Decent's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01Decent's Profile / 01Decent's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by 01Decent(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2020
Politics / Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by 01Decent(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2020
Mandeyy:
Biafran states yet Nigerian revenues come from there. Why can't the FG stop collecting revenues from there since they're Biafran states? What has the parasitic North ever contributed, yet it has been deliberately favoured to the detriment of the goose that laid the golden egg? Now, the crude oil price has fallen, let's see how your Nigeria survives. You're s.ick in the head!

Nigeria revenues comes from the Niger-Deltan states and not Biafran states

1 Like

Health / Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by 01Decent(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Health / Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by 01Decent(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
this COVID-19 sef now seems to be a business in Nigeria.

I commend Yahaya Bello of Kogi State for this ���
http://www.decentworld.online/2020/04/we-cant-declare-covid-19-cases-where-none-exist-kogi-govt-to-ncdc/
Health / Re: No Evidence That COVID-19 Survivors Can’t Be Reinfected - WHO by 01Decent(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 01Decent(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
The government would have mandate all agencies and ministries to publish their salary structures for the sake of transparency
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 01Decent(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Online business is currently taking the lead

3 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Finding A Job Online by 01Decent(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Compliment of the season In advance
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 01Decent(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
I once fell a victim of this, I almost travel all the way from okene to Lagos but God save my soul
Phones / Re: Itel P51 Review,specs, And Price (100% Battery In 50 Minutes) by 01Decent(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Don't know why Sha, I used to dislike any phone coming from itel
Phones / Re: Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub by 01Decent(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm a data reseller too but I prefer buying my own data from MTN
Phones / Re: Tecno Pouviour 3 Air Problem by 01Decent(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2019
AmosAkins:

This is common to tecno I think..
It has bad ram management....

Unlike some phones...
I had a 1gb ram Panasonic that ran 6 apps fb and Whatsapp with chrome in the background.

So 1gb ram isn't an excuse

Even Tecno spark 4 with 2gb ram can't also run more apps on background. I think Tecno needs to improve their brand
Adverts / Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by 01Decent(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Nice and educative thread
Politics / Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by 01Decent(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2019
Different news in Nigeria, where's Nigeria heading to with all these fraudulent activities

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Insurance Companies Get Recapitalisation Deadline by 01Decent(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Phones / Re: Tecno Pouviour 3 Air Problem by 01Decent(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
AmosAkins:

This is common to tecno I think..
It has bad ram management....

Unlike some phones...
I had a 1gb ram Panasonic that ran 6 apps fb and Whatsapp with chrome in the background.

So 1gb ram isn't an excuse

This is just unusual of Tecno smartphones, I opted from pop 2 power to this pouvoir 3 air but only for me to realize that the Pop 2 power is even better despite the 1gb RAM.

I'll just return mine tomorrow, maybe I'll exchange it with spark 4
Phones / Re: Tecno Pouviour 3 Air Problem by 01Decent(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
It's quite disheartening, I just bought my own pouvoir 3 air today and have started experiencing the same issue.
Had it been I saw this thread before I wouldn't have go for the phone ���
Business / Re: Make #100,000 To #500,000 Monthly As A Kedi Healthcare Business Partner by 01Decent(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
You can actually be making 5 to 10k weekly and legitimately from the comfort of anywhere you are. Yes It's 100% Legit.

This platform was launched few days ago and I've earned over 40k from it already (though is mostly through referring of new members).
On this platform, you earn #1000 per Referral and #200 to #500 daily for sharing sponsored ads on your Facebook timeline daily. So if you can't refer more members to earn big and fast, you may be patient enough and continue Sharing their sponsored ads to earn more. Registration into this platform is a one time payment of #1500 either through a coupon vendors listed on the website or via online payment using paystack

The minimum amount one can withdraw is #3,000 and withdrawal is every Saturday.

For more info, you can call/WhatsApp: 08167465544 OR you may simply click the link below to register
https://www.ibtforum.com/register/?ref=01Decent

Fill the form displayed to register and then proceed to activate your account with a one time registration fee of #1500
Adverts / Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by 01Decent(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
You can actually be making 5 to 10k weekly and legitimately from the comfort of anywhere you are. Yes It's 100% Legit.

This platform was launched few days ago and I've earned over 40k from it already (though is mostly through referring of new members).
On this platform, you earn #1000 per Referral and #200 to #500 daily for sharing sponsored ads on your Facebook timeline daily. So if you can't refer more members to earn big and fast, you may be patient enough and continue Sharing their sponsored ads to earn more. Registration into this platform is a one time payment of #1500 either through a coupon vendors listed on the website or via online payment using paystack

For more info, you can call/WhatsApp: 08167465544 OR you may simply click the link below to register
https://www.ibtforum.com/register/?ref=01Decent

Fill the form displayed to register and then proceed to activate your account with a one time registration fee of #1500
Business / Re: Business Ideas One Can Start With As Little Capital As #5k by 01Decent(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2019

For more info, you can call/WhatsApp: 08167465544
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money This December by 01Decent(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Emmyreal124:
link

Dropping link is a violation here, but you can follow me up on WhatsApp 08167465544

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.