Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

01Jman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01Jman's Profile / 01Jman's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 01Jman: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
[Jamiluuyahaya@yahoo.com thanks bro quote author=avin07 post=51801598]
hi, help a brother with past question pls[/quote]
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by 01Jman: 12:41am On Jun 19, 2016
adeniyitheprof:
Owners of the following email addresses should check their inbox now for the content from the NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE. If the package is not there, then CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and please give me a feedback whether you receive it or not....ALL THE PACKAGES MENTIONED ABOVE SHOULD BE YOUR INBOX OR SPAM FOLDER................candicosnow@yahoo.com,istifanusrichard@gmail.com,dacillin@gmail.com,ujucokonkwo@yahoo.com
jamiluuyahaya@yahoo.com thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Recruiting by 01Jman: 8:52pm On May 22, 2016
apheyz:

enhen? congrats o, how u apply?
make I try evryway possible...
please can someone assist me with GMAT past questions? Jamiluuyahaya@yahoo.com thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by 01Jman: 8:36pm On May 22, 2016
sam079:
Pls can someone forward the material to me as well. akybloom06@yahoo.co.uk

Am writing mine too on Tuesday at kano. Pls someone should help me with the past questions papers. Jamiluuyahaya@yahoo.com thanks and wish us all the best
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by 01Jman: 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
Salvame:
Infact, God will bless who ever that started sharing this past question.I am not writing any test but I collected it to take a look.My people I will not lie,for the 1st 2mins,I was like what is this?I was even surprised unlike me that loves attempting such brain cracking questions.I just had to calm down and read it carefully before I was able to answer one correctly.That one I got gave me the courage to start afresh and I got most of them correctly.Right now,it's so easy for me.
please if anyone has WORKFORCE,DRAGNET or GMAT past questions,please send to me.Salvanikki@yahoo.com.Thanks and God bless you richly.
Am writing mine too on Tuesday at kano. Pls someone should help me with the past questions papers. Jamiluuyahaya@yahoo.com thanks and wish us all the best
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by 01Jman: 8:03pm On May 22, 2016
nebokings:

Check your mail now.Hv sent it.

we are writing same time n venue.

Goodluck to us.
Adam pls help me with the past questions. Jamiluuyahaya@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Skye. Bank by 01Jman: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2016
oluwasegun007:

I'll appreciate u send to my mail too....God bless
oluwasegunaduwo14@gmail.com
jamiluuyahaya@yahoo.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 01Jman: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dharniel:

sharp guy!!!
sent...
pls bro, this my mail too Jamiluuyahaya@yahoo.com God bless you. Amen
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Recruiting by 01Jman: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hello kunzo, My Name is Jamilu Yahaya am from katsina. pls how can I forward my CV to you. here is my mail address jamiluuyhaya@yahoo.com. Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by 01Jman: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
ahmadgulam:
I wrote in Kabir gymnasium Kaduna. but am yet to recieve anything from them.
me too. I haven't receive any message yet.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Get Your Interview Questions/solutions Here!!! by 01Jman: 1:18am On Dec 22, 2015
romoruyi:
I have sent it to u all...Pls check ur email addresses to confirm; Thanks...God bless u all!

jamiluuyahaya@yahoo.com thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Why Do Some Employers Treat Candidates For Interviews Like Thrash? by 01Jman: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2015
afolayangs:
Mine was 9am and got interviewed by 5pm. They paid for my flight ticket sha and one night hotel room and i finally got the job.

lesson learnt: the timing should not discourage us but they should provide a conducive environment.

It is well with all of us
pls which organization is that. Will like to apply there too
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees by 01Jman: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
[s][/s]
mikkypel:
STANBIC IBTC always recruiting.. Their workers dey die nii
. Lols. I dunno for them o

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.