Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

070AAkp1450's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 070AAkp1450's Profile / 070AAkp1450's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / �financial Health And Fitness � by 070AAkp1450(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Do you know that all you need to do to truly become healthy and fit is ask professionals for advice?

You should seek out a dietitian or conduct online research on healthful foods.

You visit the gym, hire a personal trainer, or maybe you get up early to jog around the compound or along the road.

You put all of your time and effort on getting outcomes that are visible.

What would happen if you invested the same energy in your finances?
In order to invest in the correct income-generating venture, keep your mind financially fit by getting suggestions and counsel from financial professionals.

If you applied the same principles to money as you do to other things, what consequences might you expect?
Investment / 5 Fatal Financial Traps You Must Avoid When Starting Your Business I by 070AAkp1450(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
5 Fatal Financial Traps You Must Avoid When Starting Your Business

It's undoubtedly true that nobody's perfect. We all have our wins and losses, especially when it comes to investing As a business owner who wants to grow his business, you must try to avoid the following mistakes

1)Not Having the Basic Understanding of the Business:Warren Buffet, one of the world's most successful investors, advises against business models you don't have a basic understanding of. It's advisable that before you invest in any business, try and have the fundamental knowledge of that business.

2)Too Much Investment Turnover :Expectation of too much turnover at the early stage of your business can be a big trap if not carefully handled.Put in your best in terms of time and every other resource. Make judicious use of the turnover the business brings by ploughing a fraction of it back into the business. Growth comes with time

3)Not Defining Your Market and Target Audience :A common startup mistake is not taking the time to understand the market or customers you’re building for.For you to start and build a successful business, you need to understand your market and target audience. It's your target audience that determines whether you'll succeed or not in your business

4)Not Having A Business Plan:Too many businesses start without a basic plan, and if you fail to plan, you are essentially planning to fail. A startup should map out a business plan, even if it is just one page. It should include how much it costs to operate, how much they anticipate selling, who would buy their product and why.

5)Undervaluing Your Product or Service:
Don’t price too high, but don’t price too low just to gain market share. If you are good, price like it! Many entrepreneurs start with the best of intentions and give things away for free or do free things for charity, community or visibility. Be very careful with this because you don’t want to be known as a source of freebies. Ring the cash register first.

1 Like

Business / 5 Fatal Financial Traps You Must Avoid When Starting Your Business by 070AAkp1450(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
5 Fatal Financial Traps You Must Avoid When Starting Your Business

It's undoubtedly true that nobody's perfect. We all have our wins and losses, especially when it comes to investing As a business owner who wants to grow his business, you must try to avoid the following mistakes

1)Not Having the Basic Understanding of the Business:Warren Buffet, one of the world's most successful investors, advises against business models you don't have a basic understanding of. It's advisable that before you invest in any business, try and have the fundamental knowledge of that business.

2)Too Much Investment Turnover :Expectation of too much turnover at the early stage of your business can be a big trap if not carefully handled.Put in your best in terms of time and every other resource. Make judicious use of the turnover the business brings by ploughing a fraction of it back into the business. Growth comes with time

3)Not Defining Your Market and Target Audience :A common startup mistake is not taking the time to understand the market or customers you’re building for.For you to start and build a successful business, you need to understand your market and target audience. It's your target audience that determines whether you'll succeed or not in your business

4)Not Having A Business Plan:Too many businesses start without a basic plan, and if you fail to plan, you are essentially planning to fail. A startup should map out a business plan, even if it is just one page. It should include how much it costs to operate, how much they anticipate selling, who would buy their product and why.

5)Undervaluing Your Product or Service:
Don’t price too high, but don’t price too low just to gain market share. If you are good, price like it! Many entrepreneurs start with the best of intentions and give things away for free or do free things for charity, community or visibility. Be very careful with this because you don’t want to be known as a source of freebies. Ring the cash register first.
Career / Re: If You Were To Ask Yourself These Questions, What Would Be Your Sincere Answers? by 070AAkp1450(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2023
Onowu33:
are you richer than Elon musk?

I may not be richer than him but my online business model fetches me plenty of money weekly.... I could be richer than Elon Musk one day. Only time will tell

1 Like

Career / If You Were To Ask Yourself These Questions, What Would Be Your Sincere Answers? by 070AAkp1450(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2023
How much does my current job/work pay me?

What would extra 200k-500k monthly do for me?

Is there anything I can do to improve my income?

How would money be available for me to take care of my needs whenever I have to?

Why do I want to make more money?

Do I have financial freedom?

How much do I need to live comfortbly in Nigeria?

If you could answer those questions sincerely from your heart, then you would see what you're being denied being poor..

Don't wait for the mountain to move itself.
Truth is nothing works until you work. Break out of poverty and live your life in your ownes terms.. I share helpful tips on finances and self development on whatsapp. You can connect with me on 07064921348
Jobs/Vacancies / If You Were To Ask Yourself These Questions, What Would Be Your Sincere Answers? by 070AAkp1450(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2023

How would money be available for me to take care of my needs whenever I have to?

If you could answer those questions sincerely from your heart, then you would see what you're being denied being poor..

Truth is nothing works until you work. Break out of poverty and live your life in your ownes terms.. I share helpful tips on finances and self development on whatsapp. You can connect with me on 07064921348
Business / If You Were To Ask Yourself These Questions, What Would Be Your Sincere Answers by 070AAkp1450(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2023

Education / 3 Ways To Achieve Different Results From Others by 070AAkp1450(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
Achieving different results from others requires that you approach things differently and to approach things differently, you have to:

1)Think outside the box:Don't limit yourself to a conventional way of thinking. Challenge yourself to come up with new and creative ideas.

2)Be proactive:Don't wait for new things to happen, make them happen. Take initiative and be proactive in achieving your goals.

3)Learn from failures:Don't let failures discourage you. Learn from them to improve and do things differently in the future.

“Try new things and discover yourself every single day.” – Bhavya Choudhary
Education / 6 Things To Learn In The University Of Ants by 070AAkp1450(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
An ant is a small insect that lives in a highly organized groups. There are many types of ants. The three-letter word activates fear, irritation, annoyance and frustration! To many, their nuisance value outweighs their nutrient value!

They're small creatures but smart enough to have produced world academic professors through a study of their activities.

It's because we can a lot from the ants that the Holy Bible recommends us to go to the ant.

Below are some of the lessons we can learn from the ant.

1)They look ahead:The ant gathers food in the time of harvest,in preparation for summer. For these wonderful creatures, summer time is work time. Summer is when men and women travel more all over the world for vacation and holidays but that's when ants work,preparing for rainy days. That's because the ant know that all times and not the same and they've to be strategic and foresighted.

2)They save for the future - An ant never assumes that the future will be bright. No! They work today in order to secure the brightness of the future. It's right to cultivate the habit of saving, no matter how small are your earnings.

3)They don't make excuses for failure:Ants know that excuses are raw materials for failure. Steven Graham said: "Excuses are the tools with which persons with no purposes in view, build for themselves great monuments of nothing". Ants stand out among all insects because they don't make excuses. Whatever the weather looks like, they have to move out and source for food. Stop being an excuse maker!

4)They never give up:Watch an ant trying to move a food particle over an obstacle. They know that in life, you either get knocked up, knocked down or knocked out! Those who give up will never achieve their goals in life. Be determined, be bold, be resolute..

5)They think positively:The ants 🐜 are never intimidated by the size or weight of the obstacle they want to move. If the ant finds a particule too big, it breaks it down into moveable pieces. That's the result of positive thinking. A positively minded person will believe that "there's always a way" and he will search it out [i][/i]

6)They work as a team:Ants have a way of informing one another the direction to move. They finght as one against an enemy,and if need be, they die as one.

Learn to know............ Stay blessed!
Business / 6 Things To Learn In The University Of Ants by 070AAkp1450(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2023
An ant is a small insect that lives in a highly organized groups. There are many types of ants. The three-letter word activates fear, irritation, annoyance and frustration! To many, their nuisance value outweighs their nutrient value!

They're small creatures but smart enough to have produced world academic professors through a study of their activities.

It's because we can a lot from the ants that the Holy Bible recommends us to go to the ant.

Below are some of the lessons we can learn from the ant.

1)They look ahead:The ant gathers food in the time of harvest,in preparation for summer. For these wonderful creatures, summer time is work time. Summer is when men and women travel more all over the world for vacation and holidays but that's when ants work,preparing for rainy days. That's because the ant know that all times and not the same and they've to be strategic and foresighted.

2)They save for the future - An ant never assumes that the future will be bright. No! They work today in order to secure the brightness of the future. It's right to cultivate the habit of saving, no matter how small are your earnings.

3)They don't make excuses for failure:Ants know that excuses are raw materials for failure. Steven Graham said: "Excuses are the tools with which persons with no purposes in view, build for themselves great monuments of nothing". Ants stand out among all insects because they don't make excuses. Whatever the weather looks like, they have to move out and source for food. Stop being an excuse maker!

4)They never give up:Watch an ant trying to move a food particle over an obstacle. They know that in life, you either get knocked up, knocked down or knocked out! Those who give up will never achieve their goals in life. Be determined, be bold, be resolute..

5)They think positively:The ants 🐜 are never intimidated by the size or weight of the obstacle they want to move. If the ant finds a particule too big, it breaks it down into moveable pieces. That's the result of positive thinking. A positively minded person will believe that "there's always a way" and he will search it out [i][/i]

6)They work as a team:Ants have a way of informing one another the direction to move. They finght as one against an enemy,and if need be, they die as one.

Learn to know............ Stay blessed!
Jobs/Vacancies / You Can Make Money Daily by 070AAkp1450(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2023
If you spend money daily, then it is important that you find a way to also make money daily.

Making money daily is not as hard as you think.

Here are 5 simple steps you can follow to start making money daily.

1. Find A Starving Crowd

Look for a group of people that has a very pressing problem.

These people must also be willing to spend money to get their problems solved.

2. Create A Digital Product That Solves Their Problem

The money you're looking for is in the pocket and bank of those people who has a problem.

The only way to collect that money is to solve their problem.

You solve their problem by creating a digital product that offers them the solution to their problems.

This digital product can be a short PDF guide of 5-10 pages, a 20 minutes video you recorded showing your face using your phone camera

3. Turn Your Digital Product Into An Irresistible Offer.

What is an offer?

An offer is simply a way of presenting your digital product to your customers such that the value of the product far outweighs the amount of money you're asking people to pay for it.

Let me give you an example.

Garri is a product.

But when you take that garri and turn it into Eba, Eguisi soup and two goat meat with a chilled bottle of coke to flush it down, then you've turned that Garri into an offer by increasing the perceived value.

Looking at the above example, the best way to turn your digital product into an offer is to add some bonuses.

Don't just add any kind of bonuses, ensure your bonus will also benefit the buyers of your digital product.

You can't be selling rice and be giving people egg roll as a bonus. Plantain should be a perfect bonus to go with rice.

4. Price Your Offer For A Small Amount

Make your offer very affordable. You can price your offer between N1000 - N3000.

Why?

Firstly, this amount is disposable income. It's a very small amount and people can easily let it go without thinking twice.

Secondly, people do not need to save and budget before paying for your offer.

5. Drive Massive Traffic To Your Offer

Once your offer is ready, what you want to do is to keep driving massive traffic to the offer daily.

Run Facebook ads.

Use content marketing.

Pay influencers to promote your offer.

Use WhatsApp Tvs.

Use affiliates.

The more eye balls that see your offer daily, the more sales you're likely to make daily.
Business / You Can Make Money Daily by 070AAkp1450(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2023
If you spend money daily, then it is important that you find a way to also make money daily.

Making money daily is not as hard as you think.

Here are 5 simple steps you can follow to start making money daily.

1. Find A Starving Crowd

Look for a group of people that has a very pressing problem.

These people must also be willing to spend money to get their problems solved.

2. Create A Digital Product That Solves Their Problem

The money you're looking for is in the pocket and bank of those people who has a problem.

The only way to collect that money is to solve their problem.

You solve their problem by creating a digital product that offers them the solution to their problems.

This digital product can be a short PDF guide of 5-10 pages, a 20 minutes video you recorded showing your face using your phone camera

3. Turn Your Digital Product Into An Irresistible Offer.

What is an offer?

An offer is simply a way of presenting your digital product to your customers such that the value of the product far outweighs the amount of money you're asking people to pay for it.

Let me give you an example.

Garri is a product.

But when you take that garri and turn it into Eba, Eguisi soup and two goat meat with a chilled bottle of coke to flush it down, then you've turned that Garri into an offer by increasing the perceived value.

Looking at the above example, the best way to turn your digital product into an offer is to add some bonuses.

Don't just add any kind of bonuses, ensure your bonus will also benefit the buyers of your digital product.

You can't be selling rice and be giving people egg roll as a bonus. Plantain should be a perfect bonus to go with rice.

4. Price Your Offer For A Small Amount

Make your offer very affordable. You can price your offer between N1000 - N3000.

Why?

Firstly, this amount is disposable income. It's a very small amount and people can easily let it go without thinking twice.

Secondly, people do not need to save and budget before paying for your offer.

5. Drive Massive Traffic To Your Offer

Once your offer is ready, what you want to do is to keep driving massive traffic to the offer daily.

Run Facebook ads.

Use content marketing.

Pay influencers to promote your offer.

Use WhatsApp Tvs.

Use affiliates.

The more eye balls that see your offer daily, the more sales you're likely to make daily.
Investment / 3 Sure Ways To Protect Your Income In 2023 by 070AAkp1450(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
1.SAVE FOR A RAINY DAY - Saving is a way to insure yourself against setbacks, such as losing your income or unforseen emergencies. This may be a good back up for short term or relatively minor setbacks and, the best part is, it's flexible

2.INVEST IN YOURSELF - Building up your skills could be a form of insurance. Developing more expertise and updating your skills in your chosen field makes you fit and relevant always.

3.FIND WAYS TO BOOST YOUR EARNINGS -
Finding ways to increase your regular earnings may improve your current financial situations and make it easier to save. By doing so, you could be providing financial protection against loss of income or unforseen emergencies.

Hope you find these tips helpful!
Business / 3 Sure Ways To Protect Your Income In 2023 by 070AAkp1450(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
1.SAVE FOR A RAINY DAY - Saving is a way to insure yourself against setbacks, such as losing your income or unforseen emergencies. This may be a good back up for short term or relatively minor setbacks and, the best part is, it's flexible

2.INVEST IN YOURSELF - Building up your skills could be a form of insurance. Developing more expertise and updating your skills in your chosen field makes you fit and relevant always.

3.FIND WAYS TO BOOST YOUR EARNINGS -
Finding ways to increase your regular earnings may improve your current financial situations and make it easier to save. By doing so, you could be providing financial protection against loss of income or unforseen emergencies.

Hope you find these tips helpful!
Business / Don't Miss Out On These Benefits. Make Your First 150k In The Next 30 Days by 070AAkp1450(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
I hope you find this write-up informative.
I'm writing to share with you some exciting information about a business opportunity that you may be interested in pursuing - Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate Marketing is a type of marketing that allows individuals to recommend useful products to those who need them and can afford them and earn a commission for each sale they generate. It could be a digital or physical product.

It is a popular and effective way for companies to reach a wider range of audience and for individuals to make money from home.

There are many benefits and influences to starting an affiliate marketing business.

Firstly, it is a low-risk and low-cost business model. You do not need to invest in creating your own products or services, and you do not need to keep any inventory. All you need do is promote products that are already in demand an earn a commission on every sale.
Another benefit of affiliate marketing is that it allows you to work from anywhere, at any time. You cam work from the comfort of your own home, while traveling or even sitting on the beach. This kind of flexibility allows you to design your own schedule and achieve a better work-balance life.

Further more, affiliate marketing can be very lucrative. The more effort you put into promoting products and building your audience, the more money you can earn. In fact, there is no limit to the amount of money you can make as long as you are ready to put in the time and effort

Lastly,affiliate marketing has a positive influence on both businesses and consumers. Businesses benefit from having a wider audience reach and more sales generated,while consumers benefit from having a wide of products and services that meet their needs

Hope this helps. Stay blessed!!

Connect with me on whatsapp for more information:+2347064941358
Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Miss Out On These Benefits. Make Your First 150k In The Next 30days by 070AAkp1450(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
I hope you find this write-up informative.
I'm writing to share with you some exciting information about a business opportunity that you may be interested in pursuing - Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate Marketing is a type of marketing that allows individuals to recommend useful products to those who need them and can afford them and earn a commission for each sale they generate. It could be a digital or physical product.

It is a popular and effective way for companies to reach a wider range of audience and for individuals to make money from home.

There are many benefits and influences to starting an affiliate marketing business.

Firstly, it is a low-risk and low-cost business model. You do not need to invest in creating your own products or services, and you do not need to keep any inventory. All you need do is promote products that are already in demand an earn a commission on every sale.
Another benefit of affiliate marketing is that it allows you to work from anywhere, at any time. You cam work from the comfort of your own home, while traveling or even sitting on the beach. This kind of flexibility allows you to design your own schedule and achieve a better work-balance life.

Further more, affiliate marketing can be very lucrative. The more effort you put into promoting products and building your audience, the more money you can earn. In fact, there is no limit to the amount of money you can make as long as you are ready to put in the time and effort

Lastly,affiliate marketing has a positive influence on both businesses and consumers. Businesses benefit from having a wider audience reach and more sales generated,while consumers benefit from having a wide of products and services that meet their needs

Hope this helps. Stay blessed!!

Connect with me on whatsapp for more information:+2347064941358
Investment / 5 Ways To Succeed In Your Business In 2023 by 070AAkp1450(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
The objective of every business owner is profit maximization and cost minimization. Unfortunately, most business owners don't achieve this goal as the reverse is the case for them.

It can be very frustrating if you fail in your business. To succeed in your business in 2023, you must not fail to note the following

1)Build Your Audience List:To build your audience list is to attract customers to your business. It's said that customer is the king. If customers are not attracted to your business, your business will die a natural death and I know you would not want your business to die.
There are two basic methods to attract customers to your business-organic traffic and paid traffic.

Organic traffic is where you attract customers to your business through the deployment of time. You spend time to attract customers to your business.

Paid traffic on the other hand is where you use money to attract customers to your business.

2Create Irresistible Offers:Offers are the baits customers see for them to come to you. If you must stay in business and scale it, you must create irresistible offers for your customers

3)Act Differently From The Majority :Learn to be a little different from the way most business owners do their businesses. You could just be nice to your customers by paying attention to them just ensure they get satisfaction from your service and product. Do that thing that will make your customers come back again and again for patronage

4)Patronize Your Competitors To Know What They Are Doing Right And Wrong:One way to succeed in your business is to patronize your competitors sometimes to know what they're doing right and what they're doing wrong.
That way, you'll know areas that need adjustments in your business to succeed

5)Nurture Your Potential Customers:Prospects who most likely to buy from you should be nurtured. Follow them closely to see that you build a relationship with them.

I hope you find this helpful

Stay blessed!!

You can connect with me on whatsapp where I share helpful tips: +2347064941358
Career / 5 Ways To Succeed In Your Business In 2023 by 070AAkp1450(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
The objective of every business owner is profit maximization and cost minimization. Unfortunately, most business owners don't achieve this goal as the reverse is the case for them.

It can be very frustrating if you fail in your business. To succeed in your business in 2023, you must not fail to note the following

1)Build Your Audience List:To build your audience list is to attract customers to your business. It's said that customer is the king. If customers are not attracted to your business, your business will die a natural death and I know you would not want your business to die.
There are two basic methods to attract customers to your business-organic traffic and paid traffic.

Organic traffic is where you attract customers to your business through the deployment of time. You spend time to attract customers to your business.

Paid traffic on the other hand is where you use money to attract customers to your business.

2Create Irresistible Offers:Offers are the baits customers see for them to come to you. If you must stay in business and scale it, you must create irresistible offers for your customers

3)Act Differently From The Majority :Learn to be a little different from the way most business owners do their businesses. You could just be nice to your customers by paying attention to them just ensure they get satisfaction from your service and product. Do that thing that will make your customers come back again and again for patronage

4)Patronize Your Competitors To Know What They Are Doing Right And Wrong:One way to succeed in your business is to patronize your competitors sometimes to know what they're doing right and what they're doing wrong.

5)Nurture Your Potential Customers:Prospects who most likely to buy from you should be nurtured. Follow them closely to see that you build a relationship with them.

Stay blessed!!

Business / 5 Ways To Succeed In Your Business In 2023 by 070AAkp1450(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2023

Stay blessed!!

Business To Business / Leverage The Internet To Generate As Much As 150k Monthly Using Your Smartphone by 070AAkp1450(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
The internet is full of opportunities to start and grow a profitable business. Don't let self-doubt or lack of knowledge hold you back - start your online business journey today!

Self doubt is what is hindering some people today. That should not be you anymore.
Career / Re: 3 Sure Ways To Move From Broke To Millionaire In 2023 by 070AAkp1450(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2023
imagrg:
Talks don't bring money.

You're right.. Actions, and the right mindset will make you a money magnet. Money flows in a direction
Career / 3 Sure Ways To Move From Broke To Millionaire In 2023 by 070AAkp1450(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Every human desires success in every life endeavour. Besides, it's God's utmost desire that we succeed in life in that thing that we do. It's however unfortunate that most people today don't know how to go about this responsibility of being successful or moving from being broke to millionaires or even billionaires. It's nobody's fault to be born poor but it's entirely your fault if you live and die poor.

The following succes nuggets can help you move from broke to billionaire in 2023

1)Right Mindset-The mind is a goldmine. You become that person you wanna become first in the mind before its reality manifestation. To increase your income, you must achieve your financial goals in your mind before you can ever achieve them in your reality. Imagine yourself as if you were already the kind of person you want to be, earning the kind of money you want to earn. Think success ;think wealth and create it in your mind. When your reset your mindset to think and create success, only then will you understand that wealth flows in the direction of your thoughts

2)Invest In Yourself - Personal development is key to move from broke to billionaire. Most of us hold ourselves back because when don't know consider personal development as a platform for wealth. One way to invest in yourself and move from broke to billionaire in 2023 is read books on wealth creation and business. Knowledge is very transformational. Sign up for that seminars and events. Take that exams. Just do something to improve yourself

3)Venture Into Something New-You think things are not working for you because you've not tried or venture into something new. There are a whole lot of things out there that you've not tried. What new income skill have you learned? Do you think you can break the bond of being broke to being a billionaire if you stick and firmly hold on to the old ways of doing business in today's world?Are you following the technological trends in the world of business of today? What new ideas, strategies, techniques, innovations have you learned recently?.....

Know this...

Success is a journey and not a destination!

Stay blessed!

2 Likes

Business / ATTENTION:3 Things You Must Do To Be Rich In 2023 by 070AAkp1450(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
The reason why most people go through the virtuous cycle of poverty is not far from failing to do the following

1)They don't solve problems:To make money, you need to solve problems that people are having.Money hides itself in problems. If you can just find answers to these problems by way of creating and selling products/services, then money will ceasely flow to you. Rich people around the world are those who are solving problems. The reason you're poor is because you've not thought of solving people's problems. You solve people's problems by meeting their needs with what you have that they don't have. You know their problems by identifying their pain points and doing something about it.

2)Taking Savings Too Seriously. Saving is good but when when you give the large part of your earnings to savings, you'll never be rich. Banks with which you save your money use your money for you and add a very little percentage of interest to it in a period of time. If you must be rich this year, do more of investment and little of savings. It takes money to make more money. Invest your money in good businesses

3)Take Risk:Risk takers always make a difference. People who don't take risk probably because of fear can't achieve the same feats as those who are risk takers. It's risky not to take a risk.The fear of failure is the beginning of failure. The fearful can't make money. They can't be rich..

I hope you'll find these nuggets helpful.
NYSC / 3 Sure Ways To Move From Broke To Millionaire In 2023 by 070AAkp1450(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Every human desires success in every life endeavour. Besides, it's God's utmost desire that we succeed in life in that thing that we do. It's however unfortunate that most people today don't know how to go about this responsibility of being successful or moving from being broke to millionaires or even billionaires. It's nobody's fault to be born poor but it's entirely your fault if you live and die poor.

The following succes nuggets can help you move from broke to billionaire in 2023

1)Right Mindset-The mind is a goldmine. You become that person you wanna become first in the mind before its reality manifestation. To increase your income, you must achieve your financial goals in your mind before you can ever achieve them in your reality. Imagine yourself as if you were already the kind of person you want to be, earning the kind of money you want to earn. Think success ;think wealth and create it in your mind. When your reset your mindset to think and create success, only then will you understand that wealth flows in the direction of your thoughts

2)Invest In Yourself - Personal development is key to move from broke to billionaire. Most of us hold ourselves back because when don't know consider personal development as a platform for wealth. One way to invest in yourself and move from broke to billionaire in 2023 is read books on wealth creation and business. Knowledge is very transformational. Sign up for that seminars and events. Take that exams. Just do something to improve yourself

3)Venture Into Something New-You think things are not working for you because you've not tried or venture into something new. There are a whole lot of things out there that you've not tried. What new income skill have you learned? Do you think you can break the bond of being broke to being a billionaire if you stick and firmly hold on to the old ways of doing business in today's world?Are you following the technological trends in the world of business of today? What new ideas, strategies, techniques, innovations have you learned recently?.....

Know this...

Success is a journey and not a destination!

Stay blessed!

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.